And then he said "it's fwd"

>and then he said "it's fwd"

GTR fans BTFO

?

FWD is far more superior financially

>and then why said, "why are you laughing. My broken fwd is 30 seconds faster per lap around la sarthe than a race trim corvette or ford gt"

I can't even claim fwd is great for rally since my si has a stiff as fuck suspension and is too low for that.

>still slower than the porsche 919
Absolutely BTFO

Yeah the only way to make a FWD car corner better than a Camaro is good independent suspension, but you still have the acceleration drawbacks of FWD due to weight transfer. But having the weight biased over the driven wheels makes it a god send in snowy environments and the front weight bias makes it predictable everywhere I go. So it has functional handling characteristics, and it still feels quick due to being lower to the ground and in a smaller car that is much lighter. even the 7th gen civic weighs only 250 pounds more than a first gen miata stock, and even the base models make 5 more horsepower than a NA Miata, so it's like a fwd version of that.

>Triggered amerishit fanboy detected
Roflmao

>projecting
BTFO

>replying that fast
Shame ford didn't employ you to drive their shit box gt, it might have done better than last place

>what is a Veeky Forums pass

Idk I'm not a faggot

stay triggered

Stay slower than fwd, americunt

The 919 is faster though

rwd>fwd

>Veeky Forums pass
stay jewed

>rwd
>slow

Ok mr. I'll race you from a roll.

>he paid money to post on a board where 16 y/os pretend to know about cars where you can already post for free

Goddamn, I thought goons were dumb.

Must suck to be poor

Really makes you ponder.

Hmmmm

lmao

>decide something is not worth even five bucks, don't pay for it
"LAWL FAGGOT WHAT ARE YOU POOR CAN'T AFFORD SHIT YOU DON'T NEEEEEED POORFAG"
Stay jewed

t. poorfag

>44 more ps/ tonne
Hmmmm I wonder why the mustang is quicker.

Because it's a better car?

Nice damage control. The Mustang has one of the worst suspension systems you can put on a car. Rwd is better.

>a more powerful car wins a race
Hmmmmm
>nice damage control
>proceeds to try and control the damage dealt to him

>damage control