/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>plastic piece edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>Turbo Teggy
youtube.com/watch?v=pN20pEd5tfE

>user blows up fireworks
youtube.com/watch?v=txeYGl6grZk

>K swapped Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=CBHUrh-xg28

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/2001-2005-OEM-Honda-Civic-Type-R-Si-Rear-Spoiler-Wing-EDM-EP3-JDM-Silver-NH623M-/252492931182?fits=Model:Civic&hash=item3ac9c0606e:g:ErIAAOSwV0RXqK0A&vxp=mtr
youtube.com/watch?v=yJPecRXTmro
youtube.com/watch?v=A_t62W_0fs4
youtube.com/watch?v=UBJvz3DjSVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE TEGGY SEATS NAO

Installed them tonight and it felt great. Direct bolt on

Looks real nice bruh. I almost want a set for my car to match the back. What's the pattern on those look like? I think my back seats are from a GSR.

Sure it did Satan.

I'd hate to be complacent, but I really feel like I can take on anybody, in my Accord, in my area.

I wouldn't feel that as much, on unfamiliar roads, but I would still feel confident in my driving abilities.

I just know how far I can push the car and where it'll end up on the road, after exiting a corner.

I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

bump

>not recaros from the type-r
kek

>le boy racer
please..do that shit on a track..

Front left and right are slanted so they're almost perpendicular to the ground and the rear ones are parallel to the floor board.

>So which one if you guys is the fastest?

Depends on a bunch of variables. Do you race on the track? Strip? Roll?

What mods do you have? SC? Dyno yet?

It's another cops look at my car episode

any 80s-90s hondas post pic for me to practice aesthetics
i need to get my formula down to perfection

No

Just driving the same roads ever since getting my permit 10 years ago; driving them more frequently, for the past 5 years, as well as honing my driving skills going from a rwd minivan to a fwd mid-sized sedan.

around here you couldn't even drive around with that rustbucket because of security concerns

Illinois is based for poor car fags.
>no safety inspections
>emissions inspection only for 1996 and newer vehicle

Nobody is gonna want to race you on back roads in the boonies. That's a recipe for disaster. Slow down and race on tracks or do highway pulls.

So in short I bought 1996 del Sol s for a cheap fuel efficient car to over time build up with b18c5 and del Sol vtec or itr parts. As with most builds the first upgrade is going to be brakes and was wondering whether all del Sol vtec brakes (10.44" f+r) all itr (11.1"f + 10.2" r) or a mix ( 11.1" itr f + 10.44" vtec r) would be worth upgrading to?

>boonies
It's metro Atlanta.

Anything in Georgia that's not in the Piedmont region is the boonies.

Previous owner of my car upgraded the brakes of my 94 Civic CX with Integra GSR brakes. More than enough stopping power for me.

not my car

blue is the natural offset in the pic, but i wanted to give my red a try too

Back again for some hate on my stripped 7th gen pls

Get better wheels.

Even steelies would do.

my friend has one, v6 auto, and once asked me about what performance upgrades he could do. I want to give him a switcheroo and give him advice instead to boost mpgs. Outside not being leadfooted, what can he do?

Here

These are actually steels from a CRV
17x7 with 225s

Get the cheapest deal lol. They'll feel better than stock. I also shill hawk pads. They make a huge difference man.

thank you user, i put it as my wallpaper

someday i will own a 2nd gen prelude, let alone afford a car

>tinting taillights
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then get steelies made for the fucking Accord.

How hard would it be to swap my 96 accord to manual? A few people are willing to swap me for cool cars, but it's auto tragic.

It's not my daily driver so I don't mind having a project in my garage.

Have you done one before?

Lol no. My experience goes as far as the timing belt and exhaust and idler pulley.

I dunno, I could probably figure it out

Get the powertools ready, Phil.

Hard is a relative term. Just look up how to swap your trans and a DIY should pop up. Check it out and get back to us.

>37.921mpg previous tank

WEW

That huge dip was from the AC but my spark plugs were loose around that time I think.

I know it's very anti-Veeky Forums but the leds are bright enough even during the day. Plus it's a nice contrast between my rental car tier silver.
I originally wanted diamond steelies but I didn't want to custom order the the stupid small 64.1mm center bore Honda uses. The CRV wheels look close enough to me

I think I got 35 or something last time. Feels good.

>bright enough
Yea before the fucking tints
>car rental tier
Just get replica wheels already and a job

I really wanna know what pure highway mpg would be but it's 99% city. Maybe if I finally do a road trip.

>Yea before the fucking tints
Now you're just busting my balls
>Just get replica wheels already and a job
Get reps that'll crack? This still is my street daily

Should i?

ebay.com/itm/2001-2005-OEM-Honda-Civic-Type-R-Si-Rear-Spoiler-Wing-EDM-EP3-JDM-Silver-NH623M-/252492931182?fits=Model:Civic&hash=item3ac9c0606e:g:ErIAAOSwV0RXqK0A&vxp=mtr

It's the right colour and the clearcoat on my stock spoiler is peeling off...

What's the stock one look like? I'd go for it.

Lil' babby spoiler comes stock. I like the slightly larger Type-R one, keeps the OEM look without going too overboard.

>replicas crack
Ayy lmao I've been dding with replica wheels for 3 years fggt it's fine if you don't track them.

Just restore the clear coat ya lazy cunt

B-but muh JDM...

Jej just kidding user. It looks better than your stock one.
You're the 04 EP in the collage right?

Figured so haha, How much of a pain in the ass would restoring it be? I'm new to car maintenance/refurb, I know basically nothing about the painting/coating process.
Haven't joined the collage yet actually! Just need to get a couple of non-shit photos of my car first.

Just noticed the spoiler is from Lithuania. Why the fuck does Lithuania have all the Honda shit?

It's sanding and spraying clear coat it's easy but you have to be patient

>stock height
>tinting the whole taillight with shitty paint
>those wheels
no one is hating on your car yet

hard to do with colours already adjusted

Do you look like this when you drive?

What about this?

>blown head gasket in my crx
I dont know what to do, i dont have the experience to fix it myself and itll cost about as much as I paid for the car to get it done

Where do you guys find your non stancefag performance parts for your Honda and which brands? I was raised around trucks and muscle cars and don't know who's good and/or worth the money.

i dont think it was a good influence that all my parents film photos were actually 70s film and always had red tint

youtube.com/watch?v=yJPecRXTmro
remember to have ALL your parts ready and be ready to move exhaust. of course this isnt comprehensive but just get an idea
best luck user

No, my car's fwd.

ahh so more like this

Sup guys, new CRX owner here from last thread. I was having a stalling problem when turning and coming to a stop and I figured out the reason why.

when I filled the gas tank to 100% the problem stops, and the car is driving perfect., so my stalling issue is around 1/4th capacity and lower. Clearly there isnt enough pressure in the tank, or the strainer isnt picked up the fuel in the tank properly. I am going to change the oil filter first to see if it makes a difference. If it does not, I guess I will have to drop the fuel tank and change the strainer, or the pump and strainer..

No.

That only happened once from falling asleep, so it doesn't count.

nice bottle of suds

so mor like this
youtube.com/watch?v=A_t62W_0fs4

I'm too lazy to watch videos right now; I'm on my phone.

If a new fuel filter doesn't do it, maybe a new fuel pump? Eric The Car Guy says it's rare for a Honda pump to fail but it being a car as old as that it's certainly possible. If it's anything like my EG, it should be easy as fuck to change right under the rear seat.

The fuel pump is on the back left (driver's side) of the tank. I dont think i have a choice :(

Oh damn they must have changed it with the fifth gen Civic. Hopefully it won't be too tough to change if it comes to that.

Hey, isnt there some fuel additive i can put in the tank helping get rid of grime that may be in the system?

I'd put a bottle of Techron in there or something.

Fix it yourself and learn ya cunt

Ebay

youtube.com/watch?v=UBJvz3DjSVo
Haven't posted in a few months because I moved from California to Arizona. I don't know if drifting is allowed on BLM lands or not.

What up senpaitachi. I'm finally back online

looks like a nice place to set up some markers and do mini rally

>Those tails tho

I wasn't aware you liked shit.

That's a clean teggy

Should have filmed from the outside

This will forever be Honda's best car. It's as close to perfection as one could hope to be.

Where you been homie?

>they are only appreciating in value
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because it was underrated as fuck when it dropped. Everyone said that a super car needed at least a v-10 like an r8 to be competitive. Now that people are filing off their edges they realize with the best gas mileage and silent engine that this thing is the car equivalent of a B2. Where else are you going to find a twin turbo V-6? It was unappreciated in it's time but an absolutely fantastic machine.

The fuck are you taking about twin turbo? Shit is na. You must be 18 to post here kiddo.

>nsx
>twin turbo

Choose one.

>nsx with TT jz-ish 6cyl

So, I need to change the clutch on my CRX. Is it a shitty job? SHould i also look into changing the fly wheel ?

It's relatively easy as far as clutch changes on a fwd go.

Is the flywheel original? Does it have any surface left? If it's good just break the glaze with some sand paper and put the trans back in.

I have no idea what the condition of the flywheel is. Just got the car friday. Maybe ill sand it like u said. thanks

Having an extra pair of hands will greatly benefit you so ask a homie to help you out esé

I moved to a new house.

Also I hate my taillights but they were on the car when I bought it and they work so fuck it.

I'm on the fence about your headlights. Just replace them when one of the housings gets busted or something. Which style of housing would you replace it with?

Hows the nissan for a shitbox?

AM I FINALLY UNBANNED

Some guy on this floor posted an anthro F18A onto /v/ and got the whole floor banned for 24 hours. kek

my mexican neighbor next door just said he'd help me, what a coincidence :)

Do people actually talk about 4 Chan IRL?