Roadkill thread

hit a fox yesterday with my RX8

did you check the oil after?

Luckily no damage to the cooler or anything. Only the plastic lip and the cooler cover

Did you rebuild the motor after?

Did you keep the fox?

Fox was still breathing after I hit it. Was going about 50 mph when it went under the car. I had to kill it with a hit in the head with a wrench. then just threw up in the woods

Did you change your apex seals?

Engine has done 90k km and still runs good. No need to rebuild... yet

it threw up or you did?

That looked like a prime fox pelt, man. A good, naturally raised pelt can get you a nice sum of cash from designers.

looks like a write off.

Your RX8 looks happy after killing it.

First kill is best kill

What did it say?

RIP fox :(

well, this at least proves you have a soul as you clearly felt guilty for killing the fox.

hit some fucking mutant mystery demon bug the other night, that fucker splattered on my screen like some fucking shit from a cartoon. The wipers just smeared legs and eyes and shit all over the screen, washer fluid did nothing.

I had to get out and scrape that shit off with an old bank card and my sock soaked in washer fluid.

One less furry in the world. Thanks opie

RIP little foxer

That fox worth more that you lame ass car.

it thirsts for a premix of blood

ran over a cat last week. don't want to talk about it because I love cats

rip little foxer.

Someone make this image into a meme - ''you will have safe voyage but only if you comment rip little foxer.''

I got less mad by the end of your comment.
Cats are savage little fuckers I love them.

RIP catto.

I've literally never seen a fox roadkill I see their tails go up and over as they dive away as soon as my lights hit them. These must be the biggest retards in their communities.

Dammit guys some of these responses are on the spectrum.
I will try to screencap and make as autistic collage of this thread as possible.
R.I.P. Fox0