Which of the following should I get

Which of the following should I get

>2016 WRX
>2016 Mustang V6
>2016 Camaro V6
>2016 GTI
>2016 Focus ST

I'm leaning towards Mustang. I want an affordable but quick (5 second range and under) daily driver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qrs0oa-XIV4?list=PLsgqwTEPG-_1Z11zSL4FOpYg5wn7WCDK2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2015 mustang gt

mustang gt or gtfo.

season ticket for the bus

WRX. Nothing else is even close

>V6 Mustang
you're doing it wrong

>Busriders telling someone on an anonymous Mongolian sock puppet weaving board they should buy a GT

Remember lads, according to the most recent Veeky Forums census most people on this board aren't even pulling $8000 annually. Just a bunch of dipshit kids in college

lmfao, you think i ride the fuckin bus?
i've had more cars than times you've been laid.
i was driving before you're daddy could walk

dipshit kid? look at the trip, look at it

Camaro. The Mustang falls behind the Camaro in every single performance category

That's cool I really don't care

Also

>tripfag

WRX
probably one of the few cars I'd buy new
Mustang V6
no the ecoboost is actually better and more fun
Camaro V6
what is wrong with you?
GTI
no opinion really, but it's pricey
Focus ST
buy a low miles used one. they drop in price fast

thats also cool

like i really give 2 flying fucks

>busrider

>busrider

unfortunately my days as a NEET are over and I'm only able to post on Veeky Forums right now because it's a holiday in burgerland

:*(

How does it feel to have objectively shit taste?

v6 camero owner detected

No, you just have shit taste, you must be some millenial scumbag who thinks his opinion matters on a Cambodian basket weaving image board

show me on the post where you're hurt

You can't even spell Camaro

kek

cumero

>You think I ride the fuckin bus?

Yes, the one you wear a helmet on, where the guardian asks everyone of they brought their thermos full of hot cocoa

>Claiming oldfag
>Bickering with tards on a Vietnamese breadcrumb collecting board

>Not giving 2 flying fucks
>Brags about owning many cars
>Boasting as a tripfag

he's probably the first of many oldfags that will start coming to Veeky Forums in the years to come

I mean, what else are you going to do when you're old and retired and you're into cars. Only fun thing left to do to keep yourself busy is shit posting on Mongolian cloth knitting forums really.

If I were old and into cars I'd go to cars and coffee meets or actual forums, not fucking Veeky Forums. This place is such shit, I'm only here for the same reason as this user really

The WRX is probably the most well rounded out of them all.

get this.

Going to meets involves interacting personally with "car guys" who are all huge twats, at least on Veeky Forums I can call you a faggot and not end up with my car keyed by the faggot with a 15 year old WRX

Get an old 1980s Ferrari v12

Go for 2014 Mustang GT, op. Save money, way more power, much better looks. You can find a used milage one ez.

Wrx or focus
No other pig fat American cars or vag trash

WRX. be a man

Probably the cringiest post ive seen on Veeky Forums in a while. It's obvious you're anti social and insecure

No I just know that "car culture" is ruined by humongous faggots. Car shows are great, but "meets" are full of teenagers/adults with the mind of a teenager in their aged Subarus and stanced Hondas

Well the WRX and GTi will have to include a tow truck, and the Camaro is better when driven blindfolded. So get a Twingo.

Don't get the mustang unless you get the Ecoboost. The mustang V6 is trash.
The Camaro V6 is fantastic, just read some reviews for it. It even sounds good. It's definitely the best car on the list, but it costs $29k and imo it's pretty shitty looking. I would get the camaro if you can afford it

V6 Camaro exhaust Note makes me hard.

youtu.be/Qrs0oa-XIV4?list=PLsgqwTEPG-_1Z11zSL4FOpYg5wn7WCDK2

Then you're going to the wrong types of meets. Stop going to muh JDM stancefag meets and find legit cool ones.

People on this site exude a type of cynicism and over generalization based probably on their antisocial ineptitude and inability to converse with normies.

Holy fuck you're a dumb faggot

Everything in your post is cancer

There are no other meets, it's all infected by the cancer of normies

FoST isn't bad as a DD. Has space for your shit, and is reasonably quick.

But I'm gonna jump on the meme train and say mustang gt.

I have 2 out of the 5, a 2015 gti and a 2016 v6 camaro

Camaro: ride is sporty, but not punishing. Handles great, steering is a little artificial but has decent weight and feel. The v6 engine is very,very good and sounds awesome. Chevy gives a nice stock exhuast system, quiet down low but very loud up high in RPM's

GTI: One of the absolute best cars I've ever owned. Steering is VERY direct and has awesome feel for an electric rack. Ride is very comfortable but very rigid when you take corners. The engine isn't very willing to rev but when boost hits it is VERY quick. Mine is a manual transmission and it is smooth as butter with nice satisfying gear changes.

2017 Mustang V6 with 051a package and 3.55 locking diff
and magnetic metallic paint

its what i was about to buy

it looks like a riced corolla tho.

5 second range? Son, you're gonna need a promod.