I bought a new car!

I bought a new car!

2016 Nissan Juke, Nismo RS trim

Why tho

cause I like it :(

I was looking at those, they seem really interesting. did you ever test drive a fiesta st?

Yeah but you don't get to like cars on Veeky Forums you silly silly man

>Sept 2016
>Buys a 2016 instead of 2017

Not sure if b8 or srs

Congrats user, don't let the internet spoil it for you if it's your love.

does your bf like it tho?

Is it fast?

Wifey wants an "SUV" and I'm thinking about getting one of these...

Post your review, OP

Not him, but 2016 models are dirt cheap compared to 2017 ones. I've always bought my cars around this time of year.

>Paying more for a year difference
C U C K

ShitVT?

>2016
>still buying nissan
Pleb

>buying a crossover
Are you a woman?

Sorry, never test drove the Fiesta.

Thanks! I know it's not traditionally liked but I'm in love with the body style and the interior

srs b8 m8

Previously I drove an Xterra for 6 years, so "fast" to me is subjective. But for me, it's hyper quick. 0-60 in about 6 1/2 seconds and when I put it in sport and floor it, I'm pushed HARD back into my seat.

Only had it for a few hours now, but I like it a lot. I don't know if I would recommend the Nismo model for a wifey, as it's got Recaro seats that could be uncomfortable. The trunk has a lot of room and with the back seats down it's actually very roomy back there. The ride height is great if you don't like feeling like you are sitting on the ground like in small cars.

6 speed, I'm not an animal.

nice, are you a woman in her late 30s OP ?

>liking the styling
Kill yourself. This vehicle is everything wrong with modern car design.

More like Nissan JOKE!!1 AMIRIGHTGUYS?

Remember OP you're not allowed to like this on Veeky Forums

I'm aware of the Recaros...

She wanted the new Cherokee, but I was able to convince her. And she loved the red details

is it fast ?

Nissan is always a good choice.
Now engine swap it with a VQ37DETT. And get a proper autotragic or manual, no CVT garbage.

> engine swap

RIP warranty

I was sort of looking at one as my next car in 3 ish years. I like flooring it and feeling stuff happen. So it's good to know that it does that.

In a word

No

Considering this has already been asked, I'm assuming it's some Veeky Forums meme

but, yes. It's fast

so you bought the nismo pack for the factory rice ?
shame
look nice thought

Nice OP, I always see hot ass bitches driving nismos, bitches love nismos jukes

it's not a meme i didn't saw the other guys post

Nismo is factory rice. Nismo RS is actually tuned and not just cosmetic. Extra 20 something hp, 30 something torque, retuned profiles, etc

You have awful taste. On a subaru aztec would have been worse.

I wasn't op, just my buddy bought one for his girlfriend and the performance is really underwhelming

For the price a megané RS is much more enjoyable

Your car literally looks like a miscarriage

oh nice how many hp ?

Stock Juke/Nismo is 188 hp, the Nismo RS is 215 hp

neat

which lights are the headlights?

>Recaros
>in a fucking crossover that does 0-60 in 7 seconds
What the fuck is wrong with Nissan

the wuns facin 4ward

>0-60 in 7 seconds
>I'm pushed HARD back into my seat.

>traded an xterra for a juke

congratulations, you made the worst decision of your life

The Xterra was in shit shape, 6 years old, out of warranty and just had a clutch/flywheel swapped after only 36K miles. Second gen X has a massive premature clutch failure problem so I didn't want to dive into that. After the fix it was still fucky and had issues with crank position sensor, etc. Decided if I can afford it, why not. 72 months/75k mile bumper to bumper warranty, lifetime powertrain warranty, 5 years protection for paint chips/scratches/dings/dents, all interior upholstery, all maintenance covered. Might as well upgrade to the new hotness. Xterra didnt even have bluetooth.

wheelsies

this thing

>mfw my mom's shitbox wagon makes more hp

What is that all over the hoses and engine cover?

Is that... fucking armor all?!?!

Please, please tell me it's just wet.

It has been raining

"Sport" cars like these should be banned.

Thank goodness. Dude, I legit had an almost panic attack thinking someone had spayed your engine bay down with that "tire shine / protectant" shit. God, I fucking hate that stuff.

Anyways, cool car. Fuck what other people say, Jukes are cool. Enjoy it!

neat

They make this car in manual?

When my mom wanted one they told us it ONLY came in CVT, and she really wanted a manual.

The AWD version ONLY comes with CVT, but if you get the FWD version it ONLY comes with 6 speed.

I decided that since I live in Florida I really don't need AWD and would much much rather have 6 speed

We told you not to do this in your other thread. Why are you a Nissan fanboy? They only make shit now.

Other thread said to check out some of the other ones like Focus/Fiesta ST. I did, wasn't really happy with them.

Seems pretty cool OP. Im not a fan of the lights tho

Should have bought the Crosstrek with the manual and AWD

>mfw every car I've ever owned (3) has made more power

why even bother

its like an X5M

going to be worthless in 5-6 years

if it makes you happy, huge ups

Why the fuck not? Why not a v6 accord? Why not a used Lexus is or something? Juke is a terrible car.

I wasn't shopping for a sedan, I was shopping for an SUV. Juke hits the ride height I like so I'm not super low and has plenty of back room with the fold down seats and open cargo area for all my fishing gear and my dog.

>VQ37DETT

>VQ
>37
>DETT

Basically a twin turboed 370Z engine.

>not VR38DETT

nice interior , too bad the truck is pig disgusting when you're out of it

no u

He's from jersey guyz, obviously he is retarded. You can have the Staten island ginneys too

Florida

there are two of them where I live, those painted mirrors really bother me, they are completely random and look like an afterthought to make it look less like it's stock

are the door handles actual metal? or they shit plastic like ford and honda

NJ here, most of the retards here are NY/PA.

slam it

>NJ in charge of understanding retardation

I think the chemicals from the toxic waste dump you live behind got to your father before he fucked your mom

It's a neat vehicle, dunno if I'd ever get one but I don't hate it like every other person.

So, at night, you can see the high-eye LED DRL from the drivers seat and it makes this weird/neat glow

thanks for sharing the subtle nuances of your idiotic purchase

the juke is the biggest joke to anyone that grew up in the golden era of 90s sports cars.

i can understand why a woman would want such an eccentric piece of shit but fucking lmfao if you are buying this for any other reason than to troll people by being an epensive eyesore

the amount of vitriol and hate for the juke is impressive on Veeky Forums

its like some people are actually personally and deeply offended that this car exists

It probably has something to do with the fact that Nissan USED to be the best bang for your buck.

To be fair, the go to choice for most entry level hoodrat nigger rich wannabe street racers is the V6 Altima but the Juke is everything wrong with Nissan's in recent years.

At least the import scene is strong as ever thanks to Skylines finally coming around to the states legally.

I recognize that Nissan committed a feat of engineering with this thing.

But god damn. The front end looks like it urgently has to poop.

It looks like it feels to drink a $12 handle of whiskey on an empty stomach, and then eat a half dozen Taco Bell 5-layer burritos.

It looks like someone made a fucked up clay cock and then hit it end-on with a ball peen hammer.

It looks like Casey Neistat's face.

It looks as if it was built out of raw MDF, left in the rain, and then painted.

It looks as if someone shat from a great height, 3D scanned the result, made a car out of it, but got to the morning before the afternoon of design presentation, noticed that they forgot to include headlights, and frantically added them in Blender because it was the best piece of software they could run on their 9 year old Thinkpad.

Fuck that angers me

Enjoy that .5 psi turbo boost

rage

rage against the dying of the light

so ugly

Up the boost and lower it.
OR
Drop the VR38DETT into it for maximum lelzs

>subaru
Nice job.
Autism car qt :D

oy vey

this honestly must be the worst looking vehicle i've ever seen in my life.

I used to think that weird PT cruiser thing the americans came out with was bizarre looking... this is surreal

holy shit dude that's really cool

its like a space ship

No, seriously why? Did you loose a bet?

so you know you're driving a misshapen car even when you're inside, cool.

see:
I actually just really like the style

wow dude awesome totally a sweet racecar bro

midlife crisis purchases are the worst

You dun fucked up OP, for that kind of money, you could have bought a Nissan Rogue. you'd be just as big of a cuck driving a soccermom car, but at least you'd have proper utility. That fucking joke has less space than a Focus