First vehicle thread

Post your first vehicles and reminisce on them

I still have mine buto it's running rough
I'm saving up money to take care of her and fix her up

My beautiful 03 cavalier. I've had it for 10 years. It still gets me to work every day while I save for something that's a lot more fun.

I miss it. Wasn't much in the way of comforts and conveniences, no crumple zone at all but holy fuck was it maneuverable

230 horsepower on the first car for ~$2600 with ~100k miles

and i've still got it.

I bought a 30 Ford Wagon for prep to my first time to hunnington beach.

It wasn't very cherry, though. it worked. no back seat, no rear window, but as i said, it worked.

went to hunnington beach for surfing.

i don't have it anymore, and at the time i didn't take any pictures.

but this is what it would have looked like restored. though this one's a bit newer

Make sure to take care of it after you do get something new

>Mk3 Supara $8K FIRM I NO WUD I GOT

TURBODODGE

what is your problem.

Whyd you get rid of it?

I figure this would be the best thread to ask in since I dont want to start a thread for a shitty question but here goes. Theres a mazda dealer in my town that has 3 mazda 3's that are 2015 models. All of them are I touring models with only one being a hatch. How much off should I expect off minimally if I buy that over a 16?
>all 3 are priced at about 21-22k

Passed my driving test few months ago, but haven't driven a car since then.
I'm thinking of getting one now, just for city driving.
Some tell me I should get myself some nice expensive car to avoid trouble with it, whereas others recommend to get old junk I don't mind crashing.
Thoughts?

Also are automatics really as bad as people portrait them? I have actually never seen one in my life.

>Post your first vehicles
My 2016 Golf Mk7 TSI I got some 2 weeks ago.

>and reminisce on them
I never thought I'd like driving, but now I like driving.

A 1992 model of this car, same color and wheels as pic related

solid vehicle, wrecked it when I crashed on a faggot old man who violated a red light in 2008. I was ok but my car wasn't

You should go for the middle of the road choice. Get car car that's newish but still pretty cheap. My first car was a 07 Fiesta with 37k miles that I paid 4000 euros for in 2013. Reliable af and when I did bump into shit the pain wasn't that bad.

>pic related, my boring mobiles

82' 280zx turbo had 72k original miles and rebuilt factory turbo.

Started to see some bubbling paint after a few years and decided to see if was rusting.

ohyesitfuckingwas, after stripping the paint I discovered 50% of the car was pink bondo and the metal underneath had rotted out.

Stripped the car and junked the body, the damage was too extensive.

First car was a 1996 Ford Thunderbird LX

I got t-boned and lost her to the salvage yard 6 years ago.

Vespa 100Sport.

i was 16 at the time, should have been 17 to get the scooter legally but i convinced my mother to lie on the HP forms, being under 18 i had to get a "proper adult" to co sign the papers.

this was 1981, the height of youth subculture in Britain, Skins, Punks, Hippies, Bikers

I hate to hear that

Couldn't imagine losing my s10

Kek

Damn

Did his insurance pay for everything?

Im a 17 year old swede so this is my first car. (Bought it less then a week ago)

Watch this reply.
Inb4 (Dead)

typical landrover cunt.
Almost every landrover driver I've encountered is an asshole.