Hats a car that tells everyone you are rich

hats a car that tells everyone you are rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muX1AMyvYYk
youtube.com/watch?v=mlXw0jQg4ZY
forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2011/12/30/what-the-rich-people-really-drive/#220051531728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Today I saw a Bentley while walking through the shopping district. It didn't quite stand out from the rest of the cars, which I liked a lot. I fucking love Bentleys.
I didn't take a picture because I was scared of anybody telling me to fuck off.

stanced eg hatch

Dude, don't care what others say man. If you'd buy a Bentley, you also would like people taking pics of it, right?

How beta can you get? Don't respond to my post or I'll tell you to fuck off

h-hi

An expensive one.

What did I say you baka!!

>hats a car that tells everyone you are rich
A 2017 Lincoln MKZ

Fuck off you beta nu male

No

fuck right off Randy bobandy

Isn't that a Jag?

any guy can weasel his way into his rich buddy's lamborghini for an afternoon drive

but some cars are bespoke and cost way too much to loan out

if you're seen in a 599 SA Aperta, you're driving in a car that can fetch 1.5 million dollars.. no chump would ever be seen driving a car like this

or any top-tier supercar from any year

A Ferrari 250lm.

hell if its good enough for Matthew mcconeghey its good enough for me

said it in the last thread

>S63 AMG

Anything else is pleb.

why not an s65

v8 sedans are nouveau rich tier

>Oh.......yeah...bud....dy!

"I'm morally, intellectually and financially superior to you."

Lamborghini under Audi property lost its soul and now we basically have fake Italian Audi supercars without sould.

Buying these cars tells me that you have no taste and you're an arab/chinese, which is the same thing.

What a stupid fucking question. A cars value is not hard to ascertain in the slightest. A car that tells everyone you are rich is an expensive one.

Fucks sake.

Can I suck your cock?

>A cars value is not hard to ascertain in the slightest

not a single person would know this car is worth 1mil +

Meme classic cars aside, you can generally tell how valuable a car is from how it looks, if you have a basic knowledge of cars and manufacturers.

I see these driven by old white people, it's a really ugly car.

front end 9/10
rear end 3/10

looks like the hyundia genesis sedan and i would rather have the hyundai

lol it's fucking face even says "sigh, no one even knows I'm worth anything..."

For the longest time the ass of this car was nice to look at.

i dont like the single tail light stretched all the way across. didnt like it on the Charger or the Challenger either. Chally looks much better with separated tailights

How wrong can so many people be here...

Nope.

Don't take pictures of me or my Bentley again.

This.

The billionaire Robert Louis-Dreyfus was known for driving a modest Peugeot 205. He didn't care, he had nothing to prove to others nor to himself.

I mean with all the constant repairs and maintenance, this isn't a poorfag mobile.

Might as well take one of the prettiest cars of the '90s then.

You're taking OPs post too literally. Of course every prudent and sensible rich man drives around in inconspicuous shit mobiles (or more commonly, the highest available trim of some mid-level car which has been completely debadged). OP is asking about cars which immediately announce their owner's bank statements

>I mean with all the constant repairs and maintenance

A used supercar doesn't make you look rich unless it's extremely rare. That carrera is pretty far from a supercar these days.

Real supercar owners are just going to laugh at you for putting money into a money pit.

>Pretty

B-Because I forgot about it. You win.

But let's be honest here most rich people drive beaters and their wife's Prius.

This is fucking cool.

Im sorry it's not a sn95 mustang, manchild

Why not an S600 Maybach?

coach built or gtfo

>every prudent and sensible rich man drives around in inconspicuous shit mobiles (or more commonly, the highest available trim of some mid-level car which has been completely debadged)
This.

I've never seen a picture of one of those and not thought "Jesus Christ that's a sexy car"

>tfw you realise you would suck literally a thousand dicks to own a car

That's also not pretty.

>(or more commonly, the highest available trim of some mid-level car which has been completely debadged)
finally someone on Veeky Forums who knows what they're talking about. do you hang out around rich people a lot? I've noticed that the only people who are aware of this tend to be either direct employees, personal assistants, or close friends of the rich

>cars which immediately announce their owner's bank statements

You can fake it (by renting) with every maker, except Bugatti.

Just renting a Veyron for one day costs $20k, which is too much even for my "small millionaire" means. I mean, I could do it, but that would be so ludicrous.

Lel

actually yeah lol. Worked as a caddy at a golf course during the summers course and became friends with a rich family who'd frequently invite me over to their place. Learned a lot about them and their social circles that way.
Exactly, but the kind of person who'd need to fake it instead of actually doing it really doesn't count as rich at that point.

dat image.

the light post in the back makes the car look like it has a huge antenna

Nah

That screams "I bought a meme"

This, says you don't care about replacing your under pannels or how many tyres you go through

This. Usually a fully optioned 3 series or some mid level SUV

i always thought that it was only my rich friends weird dad who did that.

The problem is that only other millionaires would know what you have down to the specific model. Plebs would just applaud your "nice 360 Modena".

Nice. I hope he parks it in front of the White House and rips skidz on Pennsylvania Ave.

Lexus LS460 tier: Small business owner doing well for himself.

Audi S8 tier: Works in a large office, probably higher end banking job pulling in moderate 6 figures.

Some Italian sports car tier: Works for Wall Street in New York city and lives in the Hamptons. His other daily driver is an Audi S8.

Maybe I'm right in this train of thought or maybe I am a complete twat. All I know is I am just a pleb.

That just looks like a drop variant of a regular 350k shitbox Ferrari though

Summon the authorities, there seems to be a drastic level of peasantry in the midst.

my girlfriend's sister's father in law is a billionaire and he drives an old lx470.

don't be daft lad

Le Elon Musk may-may.

no, you can download memes

>driving yourself in a new S-class

I saw someone driving a newer Lamborghini Aventador SV a couple of days ago. It made me feel like a poor plebeian so it seemed to be working correctly.

Jaguar grille, audi headlights, mercedes cla doors and mirrors, kia rio wheels and ford build quality to top it all off.

No thanks.

Why do all corvette owners get yellow paint?

>corvette

Saw a replica driving on the freeway a while back. It was pretty awesome. The fin somehow manages to be even more distinctive in person than in photos.

youtube.com/watch?v=muX1AMyvYYk
youtube.com/watch?v=mlXw0jQg4ZY

Why completely debadged?

Is that Florida?

Dallas area, Texas.

I read an article once that said the most common vehicle purchase for extremely high net worth individuals ($100m+ net worth) Is a Mercedes E class wagon.

Purchased for their wives/ nannies to shuttle the kids around.

>yfw no $400k+ hatchback

Heres the article:

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2011/12/30/what-the-rich-people-really-drive/#220051531728

>250k income
>rich

They won't have a Bugatti or a Pagani for sure, since they can't afford it. They're more comfortable than properly rich.

I'm not surprised by these choices though: having better than an E-Class is ridiculous if you don't have a chauffeur. And supercars are unpractical and attract too much attention if you're an affluent average Joe who's working.

Ferrari F40

Are you stupid? Six figures in quarter million range is easily enough to get an exotic.

No.

maybe something like a used Porsche, but the average household bringing in $250k is a middle-aged working couple with lots of boring expenses like health/life/homeowners/car insurance, mortgages, credit card debt, landscapers, kids to put through college, pets, a den that needs remodeling and maybe a small boat. dropping $60k on a new toy probobly isnt in the cards, let alone $100K+ for something really interesting and "exotic".

underage spotted

Warren Buffet is literally frugal beyond all means necessary. IN fact he's so frugal at this point it's a mental disorder where he hoards wealth.

And million-dollar cars like Pagani or Bugatti is completely out of reach for these "rich" people, it's 5 years of income to buy them used.

It's like saying a nigga making 25k per year can afford a recent Rolls or Ferrari.

>filename "lambo"
>lambo
>is probably a corvette

to answer your question, painting it yellow or red makes the car go faster