Subaru forester stereotypes

So I finally went out and bought a used Subaru forester off craigslist because its a car I wanted to own for a long time for utility and general camping purposes. Now I keep hearing this meme online that its a car for mainly dykes, treehuggers and hippies. What the hell? I'm as far from all those things as you could be.

So please tell me, does this meme have any basis in reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campaign-made-lesbians-fall-in-love-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably but who gives a fuck

2.2L or 2.5L? get your head gaskets checked

I have my05 2.5X, bought it with blown head gasket.
They are a common problem with the engine and that model year

I really want a forester but I don't want to get memed by the head gaskets; they look dope as fuck lowered

Subarus are mainly owned by people who can’t drive and think AWD will aid their driving disability. This also includes vapefags.

Only the 2.5 runs on head gaskets.

priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campaign-made-lesbians-fall-in-love-with/

This is the car I'm working on buying my wife right now but she's all stressed with school starting and being a huge pain in the ass.

she might leave you for another woman

OH NO!

Foresters are great cars

>pic related my forester

It's like the miata is for gays and/or hairdressers thing

>I applied the brakes softly in an effort to keep the back end from sliding out

Plenty of farmers/teuchtars have them here in Scotland as 2nd cars to Defenders, Warriors and Hilux's

Miss my forester...sold it last year. Was a beast in the snow with blizzaks.

Learned to drive a stick with it. If you put the time and money into maintenance it will treat you well. Every other fozzy driver is over 70 or a dyke, so it was nice seeing anyone not fitting that description driving it.

We have a GF but they both like dick way too much to run off together or anything.

But it is, if you like women you'd have a TVR Griffith

Yeah, fuck the stereotypes, they're god-tier in terms of cargo space, not bad to drive, and absolute beasts in snow.

My nipples are leaking

Fucking GOAT cars, I drive an 01 5mt Forester, used to have a '99 I sold at 250k running well, just wanted something newer

175k on mine and ticking away perfectly

All the practicality of an SUV without the shitty driving dynamics, actually handles decently well - the low center of gravity helps tremendously

Also decent as fuck off road, it's surprised me time and time again

Can throw a bigass mountain bike in the back with the wheels on, or sleep/fuck comfortably with a fitted air mattress in there

The head gaskets are a meme, as long as you have $1500 in the bank for when they go, or just do it ahead of time with Six Star gaskets they go for 300k miles easily with decent maintenance

That or do them yourself, not that hard and only like $500 max to have the heads machined and all that

Fuck just can't emphasize how awesome they are, for a practical daily in Colorado I can't think of anything better

Can't wait to throw on the snow tires this winter

To add, I'm an attractive straight white male college student, actually see a decent amount of qt's and younger "outdoorsy" males driving the first gens around here, but 3rd gen and on are mostly driven by old people