>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:
→ →

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/5765377803.html
iowacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5736226478.html
revzilla.com/motorcycle/hjc-cl-17-mech-hunter-helmet
lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/5766936118.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for cruisers.

dualsport a best

Not first for I need more webms

Seconded

Christ, what happened?

Great at everything except cruising 70mph on the freeway.

One of my mates got one of them the other day, fun bike to ride, shame ktm isnt making them anymore.

yee

dr650 does just fine at it m8

random water in the desert?

Got some good riding in today. Hit up the twisties and then checked out a new BBQ joint for lunch.

Currently enjoying the cool evening and contemplating if I want to reach out to a guy I haven't talked to for a few years after an incident with him going after a gf.

What's Veeky Forums up to?

BEST OVERALL 250. GO.

Been pretty rainy the last couple months so there's standing water in random spots.

SUMMONING CHICAGO FIREBLADEANON

adventure touring/ sport touring

its been perfect out here, just a touch of rain to knock down the dust and firm up the dirt

>Dirt riding last weekend
>Memory card full
>Lost an entire days worth of awesome riding footage
>The rest sucks

pretty fucking sick bro

Same desu. Anyone down to ride?

I spotted a wild Aventador SV Coupé yesterday.

No clue, was just stuck in traffic when I noticed the fire trucks creating traffic on the freeway. Pic was taken just a couple of minutes after I got my MSF endorsement,

Saw a badass cyclist earlier today. Just had to stop, take a pic and ask for an autograph.

I wish bro. He was looking for an XRR and I think I've found one for him.

i know right?

>Them wheelies
>DRs
Someday, wombat, someday. In the meanwhile, I'm chilling here wishing I was out.

Fugg. So I'm just gonna be riding by myself tonight I guess.

A couple weeks ago I started my camera too early and missed all the good shit but got a bunch of highway.

Lucky you, the dirt out here turns into clay when it gets wet then hardens

MVanon?
Triumphanon?

At least you lads will be having more fun than I.

do you have a bike right now at all?

>tfw bushpig power wheelies all the time now

MV user.

What happen? Are you a nobike?

No, I'm about ready to buy a longboard and kms on the nearest hill lol. The market out here is dry of dual sports and I'm getting pissed.

>that power wheely
Mad asf. The bridge wheelies were rad, too.
Been nobike for a few years. Feels like a chunk of me is missing.
MV looks good, marchesinis did the trick.

anyone have any experience with cb750 nighthawks?

Just bought one not too long ago

did you change sprocket size or something? My DR only power wheelies in 1st gear if I get the rpms JUST right and then go WOT.

>Been nobike for a few years
What happen user?

You need to get a bike and ride with us m8.

Yeah, they weight 1000 lbs

Any relation to the Baird car dealerships?

>What happen user?
No longer innamountains and got rid of it.

Yeah, I really ought to get a bike.
Ain't shit in the plains down here in my price range. Maybe it's time to check Chiraq's CL.

you should move out here m8 market is doing good year round

stock with +1 in the back with a pipe and jetkit
a jet kit and letting it breathe makes a masive difference in power and pep
being a fatty and sitting back a bit helps too

>market is doing good year round
I bet it is, must be nice up in PNW. I got my studies down here and no job though. Rip.

Where you located? Chiraq's CL has a lot of really really good bikes when you sift through the harleys and chromed out busas/GSXRs.

What it be senpai

Name came from a video game m8

ive got a 650 sc. it's a nice bike. fast for the cc range, and the 750 even more.

No I'm here whats up

Check it famalamadingdong.
indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/5765377803.html
>street legal title
Good to go with a bow on top
Chambana. Farmers sure like to hold their off roaders around here.

Well mine's been rejetted and the top of the air box is cut out. Stock pipe and sprockets though. I've got a -1 front sprocket but have never put it on the bike, I figure that'd make a pretty big difference in how easily I can wheelie the bike but I'd have to swap the stock sprocket back on if I wanted to do any highway riding.

where are you again?
you been looking in a 150mile or so radius?

Ay m8 wanna ride tonight?

Fukken A m8 you're way down there. All you'll find on that is shitty streetglides.

Look up in the city. There's loads of delicious bikes up for sale. I saw an orange SV1000S for sale earlier today asking $4k with hard cases.

dangit posted in the old thread

>But would you feel guilty by almost getting hit by a car, while walking?
Yes actually I do.

No I don't have people depending on my financially but I know it would break them emotionally if I were to die. That's why they told me not to get a bike in the first place.

KTM 4-strokes use a bolt and dome washer, and their 2 strokes use a snap ring.

Dude that looks pretty alright, I'm going to email him rn.

Yeah sure

if you put a slip on pipe on it you will be able to pick up a pretty good amount of power, the OE pipe is pretty restrictive

Cool. Text me wherever you wanna meet up. I'll probably be a bit though since I'm a solid 30 mins south of the city

What's in yalls garage? One of each jap!!!

See , Champaign.
Yeah, I've been looking in a large radius, but don't have a car down here. Eyes on
iowacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5736226478.html
but titling and rego in my home state is gonna destroy me as well as bribing a mate to drive me out there and back.
>All you'll find on that is shitty streetglides.
Pretty much.
>$4k
Rip, I've only got $3k, no job, and only a helmet.
>I'm going to email him rn.
Godspeed bro, a good price too imo.
If you summoned firebladeanon thanks.

A car that doesn't have floorpans and an Italian bike that's broken.

M8 that's for a clean ass SV1000S with a bunch of shit added on. You can find CBR954RRs up here all day every day for sub $4k at low miles. Check the Chitown CL and put in "-harley -chrome" and enjoy the excellent posts.

Alright, I might look into that. I really like how quiet the stock pipe is but I'm thirsty for some more power.

Seems like a great price to me, no idea how I'm going to get a bike from Indianapolis tho.

Did you see my bike at all in urbana?

>put in "-harley -chrome" and enjoy the excellent posts
I d-didn't know that was posible. Thanks.
I'll take a gander.
No, I didn't. Walked around green, didn't see it parked anywhere even though lots of people were out of town.

I did see a sick CTX 700, few R6s, a blue Aprilia and a WR, but no fireblade.

>meme

xD

>garage
RIP

same issue here, i like the stealth of the stock but i like the punch of a free breathing engine

worthwhile trade since my other bikes are pretty quiet

I was parked next to like a ninja300 some covered bike. I was looking forward to a WAT sticker 2bh

Harambe is a real as fuck even if he is a meme, can't believe they shot him baka

rip harambe
aw shit. Where's your fav parking spot, by cly's?
I'll keep it in mind for next time

Kek its cool mane. I was parked in my friends driveway near bromley

Ah okay. I'll remember that and carry my wats.

Whens the next time you think you'll be down?

Maybe around Halloween, my friend said its a pretty fun time down there around then

Hopefully I don't get another ticket on the way down though kek

Yeah it is really fun. I took the MSF and walked through champaign on halloween as a motorcycle rider with my helmet and long gear lmao.

Ticket story?

I mean if its fun I'll totally go down for that weekend.

No real exciting story, got a ticket for riding the shoulder during traffic

Yeah, I might try to pick up a GSXR 1000 muffler and bend/weld up a midpipe to fit it to the DR650. It'd be cheaper and quieter than an aftermarket slip on and make around the same power.

i saw a while back someone makes an adaptor kit for that, might be worth looking for

Buying first helmet, gonna get an icon cause poorfag

Alliance, Airmada, Airframe or Variant?

there's a ktm 530 exc for sale nearby for like 3 grand but it's not street legal with 7k miles on it would it be worth to get it and make it street legal or nah

Those are all of Icon's different price point helmets you know... right? The Variant is $400, the Alliance is like $150

eh, im on the fence with ktm, its not a bad bike but if you plan on doing many miles or much road riding it wont be a great option.
if you want to hoon on the streets and blast around offroad itd be great

Left shoulder should have been okay. Right shoulder is for stopping.

sorry your cops are jerks m8

Why not get an HJC?

Yeah, they're kinda pricey though -- pic related is $190 from Procycle. My dad's a good welder, he should be able to weld a stainless midpipe easily enough if I get everything bent, cut, and laid out for him.

it was the left shoulder, I didn't see any issue with what I was doing but whatever

I heard HJC is ass and I'd like to get some sick shit like this and HJC is just fucken ugly

I would't be taking it very far at most around 30 miles to get to some good dirt my next choice would be a honda xr

Have you considered just getting taste that isn't shit

HJC's RPHA line is pretty damn good.
As for Icon I see mostly squids wearing them with their Stryker vest.

>if i let you do it then the cars would be jealous

Nah, HJC makes some nice looking helmets too.

revzilla.com/motorcycle/hjc-cl-17-mech-hunter-helmet

HJC are nearly the best helmets on the market period despite their price.

Road shoulders are usually wide enough for cars to use too.

>chin strap strength
>0.41/5

Are all CBR1000RRs called Fireblades or is it just certain models?

all, as well as cbr900/919/929/954rrs

Nice job comparing two helmets with different target markets. FG is for light track riding or sport street riding and snell rated. GT-Air is for touring and drop down visor makes it not snell approved.

Curious what the RF1200 does as a comparison.

Looks like it's probably been wrecked or stunted, but it's only $1200. Should I get this as babby's first sportbike?
lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/5766936118.html

Depends on the market, Honda America hates names anymore for some reason.

Only if you are okay with starting on a project bike that has issues hidden beneath the other issues.

No speedo or headlight? Talk about a fucking headache. Pass

I almost completely rewired my other bike for DC lighting. I don't mind throwing on a universal dual sport headlight and speedo. A functioning bike for $1200 (would offer $1k) sounds pretty dope.

good night street bike
rip

>bike needs new rear shock
>car just spat out its complete exhaust from right after the manifold
what the fugg :^(

Asked this earlier but didnt get much advice soooo...

Hey dbt, I was riding my sport bike on a very twisty and tight canyon road and I found myself not being very comfortable leaned over. On more open canyons I can lean over and feel very secure to the point where I basically have no chicken strips but on the super tight shit I lose most of my confidence. How do I negotiate these turns better?

It's the most dull bike I ever owned but that being said they're pretty quick and extremely reliable