Veeky Forumshio

Ohio meet when?

Cincinnati reporting in (I promise I won't OD in your car).

were you at import faceoff yesterday?

No. Sadly.
I was hooning down Rt. 50 at 100mph though, flew straight past state troopers, dæmn near shit myself.

damn you're lucky, cops were vicious out
pulled my friend over out of our line for doing 75 in a 65

fuck off ohio faggots

It was Labor Day weekend, to be fair. But I was far away from the fireworks so no cops were really out in my neck of the woods.

that's true but it's just kinda bullshit when you've got tauruses and crv's flying at 85-90+
"modified cars stick out blah blah"
still bullshit

we had a thread for this a while ago, and the public choice was to pick Cleveland. No time or date though.

We should probably do it before fall.

I'd be down

Where in Kentucky are you from anyway?

>not hooning 666
it's like you don't want to have to either die or end up in Zanesville

Negative, broski. Some bitch turned left in front of me on to Tylersville rd from 747 the other day.

My girl is probably totaled this time.

Gud gotten.
I might in the future.
127 is great for hooning.

Burınp

Dayton reppin tho

How's the roads there? Any good hooning spots (besides 127)?

513fag reporting in. I'll be at C&C this weekend. With my Benz if I get the parts in soon enough and it fixes the problem :D otherwise in the same old black Focus I always have.

Jesus man you better be careful, pigs are crazy down there. Do you drive a flashy/not normie looking car?

I got a warning for 75 in a 65 but I was by myself not with any other cars. But there was a fucking Accord passing me on left at at least 5 more mph and I was in the center lane...

Might head up to Springfield this weekend and buy some wheels and tires for my Focus too if the guys puts contact info on his CL ad

I might go. If I do, I'll be the assclown driving a Maxima that doesn't start under its own power.

Do you ever park in the main lot or do you just go in the side one across the road? I feel like none of my cars are worthy. Maybe the Benz if I put some stickers on it but otherwise nah not really..

I haven't gone before. I'll probably try to park on the closest thing to a slope facing downward.

I'd say go in the aux/overflow lot, if your car truly is shitty then there's both a large slope and you won't be taking a good spot on the main lot. When I say good I don't mean you need a supercar but if you're driving a boring shitbox nobody's gonna wanna see it is all I'm saying, that's why I stay off the lot. I've never brought my Benz down though.

you guys missed out on the airshow

over the weekend i hit 120mph on 271s had to back off due to traffic

also who here skis/snowboards because there are 3 different places that have a veriety of slopes and park roads in the metroparks

What is c&c?

Cars and coffee porsche of beachwood

black focus? same desu senpai.

KYbro is from northern KY, there are others of us on here from Lex.

I actually go to the one at Fuel Coffee down on 52 but acronym is the same.

Anyone /UC/ here?

Maybe we should plot a Cincy/Dayton/NKY meet?

>uni
I'm a working man.
Also
>uni
I need to stay off the international interwebz

48 isn't bad actually for hooning, can get some pretty good rolls on i75

nah, but representing Miami University here

what car you drive?