>his country is ran by jews
record yourself, delete the videos after
or just cover the camera while you hoon

joke's on you, I don't

>she has no tits

>he's a tits guy

>he's a homo

no bully

I literally just moved to the Seattle area. Wetbacks, Russians, poo in loos, californians, niggers j walking and riding stolen bikes all over the place; people drive like absolute shit here. I took one of my gopro's and installed it in my car tonight set up with wide angle HD at 60fps and endless loop recording then synched it to the app via Bluetooth. I don't trust the 'drivers' or who has insurance here.

based
idk if I'd use a gopro for that though, might attract thieves

>californians listed among the trash
kek, made my day
HNNNNNGGGGGGG

I'm using the quick release suction cup for now, until i can make something a bit more conspicuous. It will do for now. After doing a bit of research online, if you have a gopro that is a 3 or newer, you're already ahead of the game with having a quality dash cam. Plus the gopro isnt a dedicated device, so it can still be used for other things where as a 'dash cam' cannot.

>Being a nigger.

>Plus the gopro isnt a dedicated device, so it can still be used for other things where as a 'dash cam' cannot.
that's what makes it attractive to steal

>implying not being a tits pleb makes you a ass pleb nigger

Please do me a favor: look up 'gopro quick release suction cup' then read your comment again.

>he spends hours in sony vegas editing footage so nobody knows he was speeding

>liking tits when even guys have tits these days

Really, what makes you think that picture isn't a guy? Who's homo now? Vagoo attached to female reproductive system > naturally high pitched voice > arm hair is soft and nearly transparent even when not shaven > can't grow any facial hair whatsoever > no signs of male pattern baldness > tits > ass

get on my level homosexuals

So you don't plan to have it recording when parking in case of vandalism?
I'd get something like this desu

>he's a feetfag
fucking degenerates

> He doesn't live in a third world country.
I'm Fucking tired if you Europeans shitting up this board.

"pedo" should have been your first thought man

this is Veeky Forums

Yes, but that's Tarantino

>not having a dashcam in commiefornia for those prius assholes
commit sudoku my man

that doesn't mean i'm wrong you know

Do any of the major houses make dash cams or am I forced to buy some chinese unit?

I'm still looking for a good one.

The last one I had was some shitty chinese thing that had a viewing angle of like 5 degrees or some shit. It was horrible.

Any recommendations?

What about Bandicam? I've heard it records everything that's visible

>I'm still looking for a good one.
>The last one I had was some shitty chinese thing that had a viewing angle of like 5 degrees
I live in China, dashcams are pretty common for the same reasons as Russia. Well, the scam reasons, not the car jacking reasons...that doesn't happen here.

Most new dashcams these days are dual-cam, they'll include a rear camera as well.

>"technician" in oil and tire shop
> tC bro comes in
> "oh man, its so fast, I have it tuned"
> shitty fart can muffler
> GoPro mount on hood
> Literally all that was done to it

There was also the Accord guy who was ecstatic to show us his CAI. Which was ziptied to his engine block.

>not recording yourself doing illegal shit

Read this

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15428027/
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15523000/

Why the fuck would anyone live in that shit hole anyway. It's worse than Europe.

nice one cheeky cunt