S/o/cal Meet @ GMR Sept 17th 12pm

here we go again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKHv5_d1a6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

2nd for juicy shaq meat

I'm probably gonna drive the civic if I get the day off. Rx7 is going in for some major surgery this week. Don't know how long it'll take.

Anything really cool ever show up to these? I love some old iron.

Alphonse here.

Am I invited??

I'll think about it and get back to you

I'll take that as a no

Trailer queens typically don't go to places where cars are actually used

Hot damn, I can attend this! Any advice?

Buck used to have an old Nova

>Want to go to a Cali meet
>NorCal meets are too far from me
>See there is a SoCal meet
>Also too far from me

Such is life in central California

Yes. Don't try to drive faster than you can handle, and stick to a pace that's comfortable for you.

Donut man after?

>on the Saturday before my birthday
>on the day off autocross
>on a saturday

I might actually come cause all my friends are doing something or surprising Me with a party:^/

How far is it? I'm driving two hours to get there.
Tight, I just got my first big American car so haven't really had time to play with it.

I might be attending. Going to have to find a new car, though.

Nagh looks good to me

If all goes well this weekend then my car will have the steering box swapped out for a proper rack and pinion. As long as things get done I'll be there for sure.

Its a 5-6 hour drive for me

why ricer tach when you already have one

O damn. Ok

RIP legacy bro

nice rollover protection though, based urabus

Won't be able to make it for the next few months, going to school up in Washington. So no pig fat challenger.

Have fun guys and take some cool pics

why would you do that to yourself

You don't have a car

[citation needed]

Because Army ROTC

Ayy guys this looks cool can I go?
:3

Go air force!

Wish I could still go, always wanted too. Military took me away from SoCal though br/o/s

Military brought me here

because existing tach is broken

>milcucks

lol what happened?

The touge happened.

doing the timing belt, waterpump, installing a bigger radiator, and better fanshroud this weekend. Will probably make it to this one.... i also only live like 30 minutes from the fork so if it breaks down it dont matter

you guys gonna be upset if i show up in my big fuckin f350 bro truck with a MAGA sticker on the back?

Only if you can keep up on the touge.

Hows meth production?

I may be joining. Just got new tires, and I have yet to hit up GMR in the WRX.

Will be out of town gentlemen. Was looking forward to it to. Oh well. Good thing I live 5 minutes from the San Gabriel side. Will have to do some late night touge

I guess, I like it.

Bump

so instead of fixing it you install a new one

genius

Is Grog going?

Bums

Went to see the car for the final time. Took the front plate and the shift knob.

Is your dad keeping his car down here, or letting you take it?

At an all time high

Morning bump

Gonna try to make this one. Need to change a bunch of fluids and a detail wouldn't hurt.

I need fluids and tires

He said I could but I said no. The car is too nice for a college town and would get wrecked plus it would suck in the snow. It will be a garage queen until i get back since both my parents don't like the car or driving it....

Army ROTC is giving me $400 a month so ill probably just save and buy a used 4runner next year

Late night bump.

Bump

I am going to be buying a car that following week so i guess i won't make it to this one qq

take the bus

Bump

people have driven between norcal and socal meets before, there's also the norcal/socal combined meet.

Well, you can go to the /WA/ Meets instead. They seem to drive around scenic routes and combine it with some activity. One Meets had driving plus shooting guns. Another had driving plus an adventure. Their most recent one had driving plus an Ice Cave which also needed a short scenic hike to get to and they ended with a restaurant meal.

Picture of some of the WA Meet cars from their august thread. They talked about driving on a gravel road in the national park so that accounts for the mottled dusty look of these cars. The other Meet cars were parked on the other side so this picture is apparently not all of them. I like how a truck even came to their Meet.

Bump

>lives in cencal
>doesn't want to drive far
are you even californian bro

going, I'm going to fuck one of you.

>eii miata bro
if you go i think ill go

Should be able to make it. I got a question dont know if you know the awnser. I got noisy lifters so im gonna clean them just wanna know if timing my car will change? I would still just just have to allign the marks on my cam gears right?

Shit i wanted to go to this one, but i can't afford to miss a day off work anymore. Gonna be homeless in a month need to save as much money as i can. Take pics for me br/o/s i go to GMR almost every 3-5 days, to clear my head. Went there last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKHv5_d1a6I

I'm pretty sure this might help

btw I don't know if you already know but lifter tick in miata's are normal the oil gets thin when it gets to the cams so try to use thicker oil maybe.

I was actually already using that video as a guide. Hes got a great miata setup too

Looks like I will be going after all. This time with more cargo space and a turbo.

Bump.

Just don't spool it at 12mph

Is it a manual

one of you guys kill tjhunt and i will pay you $5

No, but I might swap in a manual in the near future.

not quite sure my whip is primed for something this twisty

gonna try to get a few things done on the g and get back to you guys on wether or not I can come

Glendora high is even closer to me than Descanso Gardens so distance aint an issue

you live in S/o/cal?

that seems to explain a lot

bump

kys

Legacy Wagons are the best. Too bad I won't make it this time around