Why do women leave their cars so filthy?

why do women leave their cars so filthy?

Both inside and out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUefSKCjP8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women have much much less self respect than men do.

They have no respect for the machine

It's all about outward appearance. Have you ever seen a women's restroom? It's like a fucking murder scene.

Women by nature are filthy. Why are nearly all camshows in a filthy bedroom?

Women think of their car as an extension to their bedrooms, you ever see how fucking messy a womans bedroom usually is.

Along with the fact that girls usually don't know a fucking thing about cars, basic maintenance, detecting driveability issues etc.

Girls think cars run off of fucking magic and think all they have to do is put gas in it and turn the key.

I've had female customers at my old shop flat out call their car "a fucking worthless broken piece of shit" because I had to replace the sparks plugs at 30k miles.

Worst ones are single chicks and it only gets worse once they're into their 30's, own cats.
The whole place smells like broken dreams and cat shit

That machine is a piece of trash anyway

Whu do men leave their rooms so filthy?

Because its not her car

This isn't a room board don't try to change the subject you sjw

user you're scaring me.

fuck what a sexy machine

The same reason men do.

newfag

Dunno. Most men have a lot of sentimental value in their cars actually. Women on the other really don't give a shit what condition it's in until some breaks on it.

>why do women leave their cars so filthy?

It's the responsibility of the boyfriend to take care of the car for them.

OR

Unlike the old days, today's females are not any cleaner or neater than males are.

Both genders leave their interiors in absolute ruins more often than not

Men tend to be slightly more careful when it comes to services and repairs, but on a general basis everybody is a fucktard

My friend's car looks like this 24/7. He has absolutely no care for his vehicle. Dude was driving around with worn out breaks for weeks for example, you could hear metal screeching every time he would touch the pedal.

Uh, not to my knowledge.

Unfortunately my GF's dad let her grow up like that, she doesn't have responsibility of her car because daddy would maintain and clean it.

Well, let's see when he dies and she is left to deal with shit on her own. I for sure am not going to help her unless she begs, even then I demand she is there, to WITNESS ME as I apply myself because she couldn't or didn't know how.

She drives a shit-covered car, I just washed and waxed mine today. Didn't even look at hers as I did. I'm not going to stand by and watch another fucking retard cunt-carrier make its way through the world without responsibilities.

The last drop was when I asked her for help to bleed the brakes after I had redone her rear drums. Literally had the wheels off and car in the air, would have been a ten minute job and she wouldn't have had to do anything other than press a pedal. She decided to bitch and moan and turned it into a twenty minute argument, I decided to make sure she doesn't step up a single fucking time anymore. And she hasn't. And she won't.

I mean it's a piece of shit Mini, but it made me shudder on how this is actually somewhat accurate.

I drive other people's cars every day for a living. It's equal among men and women. Poor people often have dirty disgusting cars filled with shit. People who have some sense of self-image have clean interiors, and that often comes with having money. Very rarely do I drive a luxury car that has a dirty interior, and when I do, the whole car matches. Dents, squeaking brakes, check engine lights, because it's a poor person who bought something they couldn't afford to try and pretend they aren't poor.

This. Not a question of gender, it's a question of people not getting their shit together in general.

My GF cleans my car more often than I do. Neither of us is poor and have gotten our shit together.

>Be at work
>Female coworker
>Shes talking about how her cobalt has been nothing but trouble
>I ask her whats wrong
>"Ooooohh it kept overheating, The engine blew up..."
>I ask if she put oil in it
>"Uhhhhh yeah I did
>I don't believe her one bit.

this, before i gave a shit about cars i owned a piece of shit VW and it was messy as fuck.
now that i own a memex-5 i clan that thing atleast once a week.

I'd argue because it's just more likely for women to care about car shit than men. I've seen plenty of women who take care of their car really well, and some not so much. I've seen the same with men too.

You see the same shit in IT, people who don't care about their computers have everything all fucked up and broken and bitch about it all the time, regardless of gender. It's just men tend to like cars and computers more than women.

to be fair, it is a GM product.

Fuuuuck I just came.

anons please post more pics like this
t. muscle or old bulky cars or old cars with bug ass wheels like that, like meaty tires.

and GM's Ecotec 4 bangers are reknowned for their bulletproof reliability. It takes a special kind of retard to blow up an ecotec.

I drive a GM 4 banger truck. Only needed a new alternator. That's it.

thats actually a nascar chassis with a chevelle body

You might like this
youtu.be/YUefSKCjP8w

on Craigslist I think "women owner" is code for 'What do you mean, recommended service schedule' ?

I know a woman (teacher) and her home is absolutely immaculate, however the inside of her one year old car looks like a McD's trash can. I gave her ride to the airport in my 19 year old Land Cruiser and she had a shit fit when I insisted she finish her coffee before getting into my vehicle. She hid her coffee cup inside one of her bags and we hardly got on the road before she spilled coffee. I got out a towel and wiped the coffee off my dash, leather seat, and carpet, meanwhile she was having another shit fit because she always, and I mean always, is late for anything important, like checking in for a flight. I turned up the radio and she didn't say a word for the next 1-1/2 hours.

I doubt this is true, at least in my experience the guys are just as bad
other than those actually interested in cars.
Everyone I know keeps their car absolutely filthy, chap or otherwise.

>She hid her coffee cup inside one of her bags

My wife and I are the only two people I can think of that have cars that are regularly as clean as the house. People bust on me for vacuuming alternating lines in my floor mats, and I hate having food/drinks in my car. If you and I go to a Starbucks drive-through, that shit better have one of those green things to seal the mouth spout on the lid, and you can fucking wait until we get out of the car before you start drinking it.

No. Don't strawman.

A boys room (usually this stops at about late 20's, depending on the person and relationship/financial status) is "messy" because there are things everywhere, and to you there is no order. The stuff on the floor are categorised piles of objects that are ordered and segregated according to a logical structure in the mind of a male, there is no actual filth most of the time.

>she spills coffee all over your LC
>still give her a ride to the airport
>letting her get away with lying to you and disrespecting you and your car
>not stopping immediately and telling her to get the fuck out

grow a pair you fucking pussy

Source, please.

Anecdotes don't count.

>Implying those organs are used for that

Stopped reading at Cobalt

>"it's messy but it's a logical mess unlike girls"
keep telling yourself that. Post a pic of your meticulously cared for bedroom, or car interior

>give male friend a ride home
>boogers in interior

Just like a woman's bathroom - gross.

why would you let them be your gf
are you ill

Lol did your dad not let you eat your tendies in the car as a child so you do this for some sort of revenge?

>living 1.5 hours away from an airport
FLY OVER
L
Y

O
V
E
R

>womin in denail

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask “mommies, what’s that?”
>they don’t know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters’ penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren’t allowed to hurt anyone any more, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

He's still beta as fuck and she doesn't respect him.

That's not a source.

>It's like a fucking murder scene.
this is somewhat accurate about some places.
whenever i've been to bars around my town the cleanest restrooms are mens (except for some when the pee sprays too much).
womens restrooms are filthy as fuck.
i never understood that.

No, unlike autists, I don't choose my companion by their love for vehicles.

if you disrespect the machine built by man you must also disrespect the man himself

>have 2 cars and a Mexican gf for like 3 weeks
>1993 jeep yj junk mobile
>1976 corvette
>going to go do thing, ask which one she wanted to go in
>says jeep because the corvette is too loud and ugly
>warn about rough ride ahead, says whatever
>pick her up and she's dressed like we're going to a red carpet
>complains all the way about bad seat bad car bad ride no radio everything is filthy and will ruin her skirt thing whatever those are
fast forward about a week
>taking vette this time when we go out
>pick her up, she has a McDonald's shake
>slips on curb trying to get in and violently splashes drink on seats and center console
blames my car and demands to take hers after I clean up. 2003 camry
>heavily tinted, looks bad but whatever, Mexican family
>open door, McDonald's bag falls out with some water bottles
>dashboard covered in crumbs, gum, makeup
>looks like there was an explosion involving a bag of salt in there
>back seats covered in Walmart bags and garbage
>the 3 trees hanging on the mirror couldn't mask the smell of Mexico
we ended up not going and broke up a while after. Oh and her headliner and headrests were being held together by duct tape.

>trying this hard

>worn out breaks

uh huh

Only people who are into their car care about it, if you don't care about your about anything, you wouldn't bother cleaning it regardless of gender.

Guys....

My employer's Daughter might be the exception.

Her car is always clean inside and out.
Never eats in the car.
Knows how to wash it properly.
Actually clay bars and waxes the paint.
Rubs leather cleaner on the seats regularly.
Tops up fluids
Can change a tire (although they are too heavy for her)
Can drive stick and parallel park

Ask me how I know you've never serviced your car's brakes.

>implying

Men are filthy on purpose, women are filthy by nature.
>Men: Piss all over the place for a good laff
>Women: leave their uncovered, used tampons in the trash bin for everyone to see just because
I used to work at Starbucks, and cleaning the men's restroom was a breeze.
Mop floor, change bags, put fresh tp in stall, wipe mirror.
But the women's restroom, now that shit was gross as fuck.
>Blood on the floor, mirrors dirty as fuck, stalls with gross looking stuff everywhere
What the shit.

My room isn't filthy at all, it is pretty disheveled though. Not enough space to put things neatly in boxes. People come tromping in like little fucks and ruin shit. Plus I have to take and leave stuff all the time, so I have books and binders and stuff on the floor near my desk.

But the car stays clean. Why the Hell would it get dirty?

Did you bang her yet?

she fucked with the vette
leave no regrets

its pasta you newfag

i doubt this so much
>19
>female

>Can drive stick and parallel park

She's going in for gender reassignment surgery next month.

WTF IS THIS FURRY SHIT MY DICK IS HARD BUT CONFUSED

If animorphs made a book on a person that morphs into a shiba inu they they should use this bitch as the human for the cover.

Female here.

Stay classy, Veeky Forums.

>>>/reddit/

>take some soma
Good reference.

Ey yo where dat sum orgy porgy at??

As a mexican. I don't understand why anyone would date a latina. I can see it if you really like mexican food but latinas that were born in the US can't cook, don't clean and aren't clean.

>I decided to make sure she doesn't step up a single fucking time anymore. And she hasn't. And she won't.
>make sure she doesn't step up

do what now?

you just described my mom

I guess my wife is a unicorn...she takes care of her car. She keeps her car clean inside and out. Keeps everything wiped down and washes it regularly. No food or smoking in it. Drinks are allowed, but so help you if you spill it. Hell she bought a towel to go under our daughter's car seat, and the towel matches the car. She also knows how to work on it. Can do all the basics and then some. She enjoys working on it. She gets a real pride out of it. She knows she can stuff that 95% of other woman can't/won't do (and a good % of men too).
I can think of two reasons why.
This is the first car she has owned. She has always drove someone else's car, but this one is her. All hers. She loves that car...probably more than me.
And her dad. She wasn't allowed to drive until she could prove she could change a tire and check/replace the fluids. Also he's the type of guy if he borrows something he returns in the same or better condition. He taught her basic respect and responsibility.

It was me and my girlfriends 2nd date and I was driving to pick her up. I was frantically vaccuming my car so it looked clean.

By like date 5 she picked me up and her car was fucking disgusting. It's an ongoing joke now that she leaves peanut butter toast plates in her car.

She's a closet lesbian

>mom's back seat is filled with tissues and cigarette boxes
>like at least 5 cigarette boxes every time
>smokes in her car
>vapes all the time but still smokes, defeating the purpose of vaping if she's trying to get off smoking
>me and my dad's face when she says she wants to drive my (squeaky clean) car some time

Then she's probably disrespecting a bunch of engineers, a number of robots, and several factory workers in their 40s.

because it's in a specific order of chaos

>get into someones car
>3 syrup bottles in various places

don't get me started
>old job had me working at a beach as maintenance
>beach has public restrooms
>womens bathroom is dirty as fuck, toilet paper all over the floor, sand everywhere
>sink is ALWAYS clogged with sand because they don't realize the showers outside are for removing sand from your body
>somehow the toilets get clogged every other day
>mens bathroom is a lot better
>no stall door or toilet seat though, due to nignogs fucking it up
>very few times are the toilets clogged

>its a fucking Leaf

>At one point my entire rear passanger floormat and carpet was covered in mold

Never again.

I've never seen a female mechanic before.

>someone spills dark soda in the back seat and dont say anything

>dried into the fabric, looks like a shit stain

Yeah, I was pretty messy when I didn't have my shit together.

>get into nans car
>dashboard has a fuckhuge crack right through it
>take dashboard cover thing off
>grand canyon tier gorge running through
>refuse to drive the fucking thing
>whole family gets shitty with me about it

>estrogen pill calms you down

are you fucking retarded?

>SAND IN EVERY FUCKING NOOK AND CRANNY

I did the same at a McDonalds.

>Blood. So much blood. Everywhere.

The worst thing I had to clean in the men's room was some cum on the side of the urinal (might have just been cinnabite icing, I didn't check).

>at least the cum only happened once

I'm so lucky my lady knows how to work on cars and understands our passion towards them, lol!

desu my mother ad sister are the same. In fact, my mother's constantly reminding me to check my car's fluids and get new wax jobs on it.

She drives an '08 Taurus and it has 100,000 miles on it but it still has the new car smell. The leather has no signs of age because she religiously shampoos it

My mom must be an exception. She would go ballistic if I left a mess (or anything really) in her car when I was a kid.

Is it tampons?
I bet it's tampons.

it's just excessive amounts of TP
they went through at least 1-2 commercial size rolls