Remove unique 4 eye design

>remove unique 4 eye design
>make it look like a bloated C class
>can't distinguish it from C and S class anymore
>build shitty interior: youtu.be/WsyfGqBwSYQ?t=636

why has mercedes gone full retard. the S and C class were brilliant cars design wise and in bringing new technology to their respective classes. this E class is stupid. expect another facelift after only two years.

The E-Class always looked less exciting than the S and the C. The E-Class is always meant to be simple and elegant in design while the C has sporty cues and S has elongated lines of curves and sexiness to it. I think it looks good for what it is.

yeah but here they managed to make the sexy c class a bloated mess. it doesn't look classy like the old E classes, it just looks bland.

I cannot tell a C from an E to an S anymore desu. Neither can most women who buy these rolling purses so maybe that's what they were going for? Chicks can try and one up each other with how much they paid on what's essentially indistinguishable products to 99% of the population.

>can't distinguish it from C and S class anymore

What can I expect to go wrong if I buy an older non-AMG V8 E-Class, such as a W210, for ~$3500 USD?

Is it going to rape my wallet?

the 4 eye design is objectively shit and dated, none of the E-classes with those headlights looked good
also this and this

i cant find a picture of the w220/w203/w211 together but they look the same too

Lol who cares. The last time mercedes made something that didnt look like total shit was 35 years ago.

t. bitter faggot who can't afford any MB made in the last 35 years

If it's after 2000 and German it will rape your wallet.

Hood niggers drive MB in America.

my point still stands

They're poorfag cars here so how does your point stand? No one wants "luxury" sedans in America outside of nogs.

Oh i can, but I would never own one. Shit cars for people with shit taste. The whole car screams of complexes.

>the S and C class were brilliant cars design wise and in bringing new technology to their respective classes.
wat? The new E class is packed with new stuff compared to the newer C class. and they already got rid of the 4 eye design in the 2009 model. I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about, OP.

2013*

Because the modern car audience is stupid and has no taste. Every company is doing stupid shit, just because stupid shit sells or saves money. It's not about making good cars anymore, it's about good profit margins and big numbers.

It won't rape your wallet

The memes only apply if you can't do basic stuff yourself, or don't have the mental Constitution to fix engine codes on time.

>shitty interior

Nigga that is the one thing Mercedes is easily best in class at.

they sure are best in class at shitty interiors

Hnngnhng

>don't talk to me or my son or my grandson ever again

the 4 eye design really didn't age well btw. compare it to a bmw of the same generation, they aged much better

>wood with green leds

That looks like shit

It would be great if the steering wheel lined up with the seat
>has two Mercedes.

>you're not allowed to dislike this expensive thing otherwise you're just poor

>German """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""luxury"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

arr rook same