turbovan.net/van.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats what you get for not going mgtow faggot

>getting rid of my car over for the sake of one child

stop triggering my flashbacks.

ok

>my father's response

It was pretty roomy desu

Honey, can I get the turbo then? If not, I can leave the divorce papers on the table in the morning.

The Previa is pretty great though.

Front-Mid engine with either RWD or 4WD and available super or turbocharged.

As far as mini vans go, its not bad. A bonus that the interior is spaceship like.

>available super or turbocharged.
only supercharged or N/A. No turbo was offered.

>i already have a minivan

>but I already have a minivan

Wasn't there a Renault Espace with an F1 engine hacked in?

Yup, if i had the money that's what i would get

>what's wrong with the Tahoe?

Who are you and why are you in my house?

Sure whatever I don't give a fuck what you drive for your car.

>"user we need to get a minivan honey"
My response
>we need to get an abortion honey

The idiots in this thread who don't want a minivan are the reason why modern cars are such horrible awful compromises.

>no I want to keep it. I don't care that there's a high risk your autism genes will affect the baby

>>we need to get a minivan honey
>preferably one that can roll around like an egg

Okay.

Honestly if I had to get a larger car that's what I would settle on. Something about the Flex just makes it far more appealing to me than any other SUV/Crossover.

>minivans aren't horrible compromises

This. And I don't know why I want it, the turbo caravan only existed because Chrysler didn't have their own V6 and couldn't get enough from Mitsubishi, so they just took a turbo K because that's all they had. It's just a holdover configuration. And yet I want one so badly.

This. I don't know why, it's just a holdover config because Chrysler couldn't get enough V6's from mitsubishi and their own V6 wasn't ready, and it's all they had to meet demand. That's all it is. And yet I want one so badly, especially with a 5-speed.

"ok babe, got just the thing!"

I agree with this. The only reason SUV's are so plentiful is because they feel as though that buying a minivan means chopping off your dick, and as such people can only live if they buy something that's big in a way that will artificially inflate their penis, so they buy something ginormous with a lift kit, because that'll show the guys at work that I'm all that.

And look at SUV's now, they're basically small minivans that cannot effectively use their space, flip a bit less, and haven't had any new features since 1997. Meanwhile the Honda Odyssey has fucking swivel reclining chairs, separate climate zone for the back, and is the safest vehicle on the road today, all while being cheap as fuck to insure because it's a safe, practical vehicle driven by sensible people.

Manual AWD goodness!

It's either all or nothing, cunt.

What's wrong with the Ion?

Sorry m8, but a shitbox lifted Impreza isn't fooling anyone.

Maybe it's the EcoBoostâ„¢

aight

why not just get a pickup and a tent?

Not all Flexes are 3.5TT, and I'll keep my V10 wagon, thanks.

Also, please die in a fire.

Lastly, please, go die in a fire.

It's a joke lol

This is why I like my Expedition. Sure, it's a people hauler, and sure, it gets crappy (compared to mini-vans) fuel economy, but it tows, and most weekends in May - September I'm towing a 3 horse trailer with it.

so gutless.........with the cvt though. manual will probably be tolerable

This generation of white gay trash has no clue what we old timers use to do to our Honda Odyssey minivans.

>muh turbo inter cooler : after coolers

Why are all Honda owners braindead?

turbovan.net/van.html

y

swag

Ok.

I want this.

>ridiculous chinks

>ALPHA
>RETARD
ALPHARD
"#1 Retard"

its cool tho

>stanced Odysseys

Posting superior time attack van.

I'd rather be driving a lesbian subaru forester than be a single guy in a child molester minivan.

sure

fuck off you stupid cuck

this is
a honda jade.

You just need to go on a diet.

Oh come one sweetie don't get influenced by those stupid americans thankfully we live in Europe where we have a large choice of estates!

>flip a bit less

Shouldn't they flip MORE because the center of mass is higher?