Today is my last day to drive my last car

Today is my last day to drive my last car.
Is is natural to feel sad about leaving your first car?

I meant my first car

Yes.

A little bit, but usually you're trading up. I was down for about 3 seconds before I got my first taste of muhv8.

Stop being an absolutely emotionally dysfunctional little autist. Cars don't have emotions, it doesn't love you back. Sentimental value is for women and gays. Do you cry when your toaster breaks, too?

We're all Veeky Forumstists here.

>2016
>still thinks it's cool to not make emotional ties

Have fun paying for your ex wife's child support cuckzilla

>Cars don't have emotions, it doesn't love you back. Sentimental value is for women and gays.

They might not have emotion, but they do share memories you fucking edgy faggot.

my first car was a Chevy cavalier, biggest shit heap i have ever owned seemed like it broke down every month. dont miss it one bit, very happy with my GTI now.

Cars don't share memories. They're metal and plastic. Love your friends, love your family, love your dog, don't waste your fucking emotions on a car. You can enjoy the experience it provides, you can enjoy driving it, but becoming attached to the car itself is like legitimately retarded.

OP, unless your first car was a Pagani Zonda and your new car is a 1999 Toyota Corolla, quit being a faggot. There's nothing significant about your first car being your "first".

dont forget to either take a photo of it and frame it, or get a model of the exact car.

>tfw no toaster
Fuck you user, why'd you have to bring that up

got me right in the feels that one.

>the way i had to position the bread carefully and hit the button just right or it wouldnt work
i mean, my new toaster is more reliable but it's just an appliance, it has no soul

I'll admit you actually had me for a sec.

Yeah go suck a tail pipe.
>oh annoying with an opposing opinion from mine must just be a troll this is Veeky Forums the internet's biggest echo chamber after all no one could think a different thought from me

Take a nice photo of it.

Remember the good times.

>Veeky Forums is an echo chamber

Easy there, trigger.

>someone expresses an opinion that doesn't fit within your own personal worldview
>you dismiss their opinion as being a lie because you can't comprehend anyone disagreeing with you

>not an echo chamber

>he seriously thinks Veeky Forums is an echochamber
/pol/ is an echochamber. /r9k/ is an echochamber. Veeky Forums, a smaller hobby board, while complete shit in its own way, is definitely not an echo chamber.

You have the people who call miatas hairdresser cars and the people who enjoy a small lightweight roadster. You have the people who go lolcantturn at anything made in the USA and people who appreciate cheap V8 sportscars. I could go on. Basically to summarize, you have a bunch of shitposters, a bunch of retards who aren't shitposting, and a small population of people who actually like cars and are somewhat knowledgeable. Not an echo chamber.

Are you salty because your dad didn't love you back

>if I say it's not an echochamber then that makes it true regardless of the fact that it is observably and objectively one

/pol/ is the worst example you could use for an echochamber, by the way, if you ever actually went there instead of just taking Reddit and CNN's word for it, you would know that every single thread is filled with people from all over the world doing nothing but arguing constantly over every topic under the sun.
If you look here, the people who say Miatas are gay, the people who say Mustangs are good cars, the people who say big truck owners have small dicks, the people who express opinions like that that disagree with Veeky Forums's predetermined board-culture mind set and also lambasted and called trolls and such.

My dad taught me how to be a man and not to fall in love with inanimate objects and get my heart broken over trivial bullshit. That's what women and emotionally stunted man-children do.

I wasn't sad when I got rid of my first car. It was a piece of shit and I was getting something better. But it was a fun piece of shit. As far as I know there's only one picture of me and it, but every time I look at it it brings back memories of sick one wheel peels, high school shenanigans, and terrified friends in the passenger seat.

When I sold my first car (rusty ford ranger) I was so happy I was getting an expensive new vehicle

Took me a few months to realize that driving a cheap, paid off car that you don't care about was a ton of fun. I miss that old thing all the time, I slid corners, sped over speed bumps, bombed down dirt roads and ripped through corn fields because I didn't care about it

Forgive me old ford ranger, you treated me so well, I wish I could have you back

This is the one and only picture I had of it.

If you don't love your car you don't care about it enough. It's only a mere appliance to you.

Which makes you no better than the pedestrians and commuters we bitch about every day. Simple shit.

Aw, man, yeah OP. It's totally normal to feel super sad when you have to get rid of your first car. Like it's so sad that I'm sad for you, buddy. Your first car is so super special and significant, it's probably the most important thing ever. I thought my sister dying was sad but it's nothing in comparison to having to get rid of your car, friend. Hey, I'll tell you what will make it all feel better, just put on your favorite pair of footy pajamas and make some hot cocoa and just spend all night or a month or two in your mom's basement watching anime and let's plays on youtube because you're a mentally underdeveloped child who never learned how to appropriately handle his emotions.

>Forgive me old ford ranger, you treated me so well, I wish I could have you back
>This is the one and only picture I had of it.

I didn't ask for these feels user..

>Moving from NJ to CO
>Market is going to be jack shit compared to here
>Whatever I buy before I move is likely what I'm going be stuck with for a good while unless I feel like driving out to CA every time I want to check out a car
fuck

did your dad's method of teaching you things involve anal rape?

No, my last car was a piece of shit.

Me neither :(

Leave pls fgt.