Redpill Me on Stance

And why I shouldn't do it

Other urls found in this thread:

motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/2612/Hella-Fail.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=5uGlgAczHQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M8 do whatever you want with your car.

Just know you'll always be a cock gobbling homo.

but look how sleek it looks

"Stancing" your car means effectively breaking it

That's fine and all, but poor idiots do it to their one car that they daily drive. So they end up breaking the only car they have to drive back and forth to work.

Lowering a car and fitting wider wheels is breaking it?

elaborate on how angled wheels "break" your car

Like how sleek my penis is going to slide into your lubed boipucci

No homo

It's acceptable within reason. A little lower is fine and a bit of negative camber in the rear wheels never fucked anyone's sump.

As a rule it's a bit like rice. If it looks like it could've been that way factory it passes. If you've got to look twice to tell if it's stanced or not you've utilized aesthetic stance properly.

Don't chop your springs like a retard. Look into adjustable suspension and if you don't know what you're doing have it done professionally. Jewbeak sillywheels lad is the man to see there.

why does \o\ think the factory look is the only way to go? most cars from the factory look like jizz

that doesn't even look stanced

No

"lowering" your car to the point of little to no suspension travel is. fitting wheels with a low enough offset and high enough width to the point of not being able to use half your steering lock is breaking it.

lack of tire contact patch resulting in unsafe levels of grip. alignment thats so fucked up it just scrubs off tires within 2000 miles. broken.

listen, stanced cars are fine, and if you like the look that's fine too. but let's not pretend cars like these should be treated anything other than show cars. sure, they might be able to scrape their way to and from meets or whatever. but they've been modified well beyond full vehicular functionality.

fpbp

Brought to you by former Nissan engineers, yadda yadda

Nobody should need to spoonfeed you this basic as fuck stuff, but whatever helps your retarded ass from being less retarded

motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/2612/Hella-Fail.aspx

Tires that last 2k miles means the car is broken
Lol okay

because it will make it look like you take dick up your ass for a living.

You're gonna need new tires more often
Oil Pan
Bumpers
Carry pieces of wood to get over a pothole
Can't do hectic skids
Might as well kys

quit being a fascist jerk

>stance
was cool for a minute back in 2014
Musclestance is the future

>factory look
Compare the WRX STi to a base model Impreza. It looks clearly factory, but even in its most bloated form it's a shark of the highways.

The FN2 didn't come with that spoiler from the factory but it fits well enough. Whereas something like a GT wing bolted onto the back would just look tacky.

all reasonable reasoning aside, just look how cool it looks dude

...yes that's exactly what i'm saying

if you install a 50k mile tire on your street car and it lasts 2k miles, your car is fucking broken

>fwd cucks are so stupid they think they need massive drag radials on wheels that aren't driven
Roflmao fwd cucks brain dead as fuck

No its not broken the tires are just worn

>look how sleek
>duct tapped fender flair
3/10, made me reply

reverse stance is better

why cant you do drifts while stanced?

>when whitey makes a donk

If this weren't such a shit job it'd be pretty cool. I'm already imagining street races where speed bumps, traffic islands and kerbs are made irrelevant by quick urban offroaders.

It's a joke car, just so you don't make yourself look stupid in the future. He's got a full-blown drag suspension setup, roll cage, parachute, the whole 9 yards, plus fake nos cans, and the motor is bone stock save for a cold-air intake, exhaust, and some chrome.
Even the biggest dumbest fastest and furiousest ricer faggot would at least add a turbo.

>wrx
>stock
>that wheel gap

That's one expensive joke.

we need more stanced super cars

>HURR DURR THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS ARE FACTORY OR STANCED

eat shit faglord

any car with wheel gaps wider than its panel gaps look like donkey cock

Yeah worn from you being a dumbass m8

But to OP, think if it this way, you have to be willing to accept that you destroy the functionality of your vehicle to only appeal to a bunch of 15 year olds or broke ass 25 year olds in small groups, while being the laughing stock of the car world.

Cool? It looks as if it had crash-landed from a fourth floor parking, or if some jumbo-class fat fuck sat too quickly inside the car

It looks simply stupid, and if the observer knows anything about cars, then they know that the car's owner is in fact stupid to waste money on making his/her/xes/whatever-gender-or-kin-they-address-to-themselves-in-that-particular-day pretty fucking unusable

Hell yeah!

youre not convincing anyone, the car looks like it has been taken care of and it has bad taste modifications done to it. thats it.

>sleek
>literally adds extra drag

Small degrees of camber works well in performance vehicles to improve cornering on a track setting.

Retarded japs took that slight camber, turned it up 1000%, and started bringing them to shows. Retarded westerners took the Jap idea and started driving them on the road and started busting oil pans left and right.

>that wheel gap

Fuuuuuuuu, I hope the police pick up on this fad and impound everyones shit for being unsafe to the other people on public roads.

>y duz rally car hav weel gap?? xDDDDD

t. you

*tips tasteful mods*

why is rallying cars even a thing?

What is it, user

Do you not like going to places in your car?

>motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/2612/Hella-Fail.aspx

>Mike Kojima

I didn't know he was a former Nissan engineer, I just thought he was smart as hell.

Would Veeky Forums watch a TV show called Stance Rescuers?

It's dangerous as fuck and is the most challenging form of racing.

>rally s30

cantcontainmyerection

Do a skid ule

that's what lifted trucks are for.

cars are meant to drive on flat roads and flat roads allow cars to be stanced.

if you drive on city streets and your car isn't stanced, you are a cuck to the monopolies

gr8 b8 m8

if you can afford the tires go for it if I you like it it's your car not ours build it how you want and enjoy it

2spooky4me

I'd finance such a show, bruh!

>He doesn't drive his car everywhere
No, user, you are the demo-uh, I mean, the cuck

Roads were paved for the purpose of cars and vise versa. Crossovers and up should only be allowed for whatever reason you are driving off of paved roads.

i wanna see videos of people speeding and swerving in these lowered cars

youtube.com/watch?v=5uGlgAczHQw

>swerving

HA these builds are meant for the road

>fiero
>super car

You should really be asking WHY do it.

I already know the answer to that and it's: because it looks sick dude

Make rally cars great again

.>not appreciating rally cars
>crossovers

i mean its mid engine RWD its basically a supercar

Would you want to walk like this for the rest of your life?

If I get to drive cars that look like pic related, then yes.

Absolutely disgusting.

>looks sick
You're right. It looks like it needs to go to the car doctor, or it will go to the car graveyard

trick question

in fact, this is my dream

-your insurance won't cover you even if it's not your fault
-you won't be able to resell your car, no dealership will buy it for anything that you think, other stancefags are poor and you won't be able to make them think it's worth more because it's stanced
-any money you put into mawdz will never see any value or return
-you can't turn
-you can't go over a speed bump
-you can't race or track the car or do anything fun with it
-you can't barely drive it because your suspension is gone
-you're risking damage to anything on the wheels and suspension
-nobody really gives a shit, you aren't getting attention, other stancefags will secretly hate you because they think you're taking away from the attention they THINK they are getting
-girls don't care
-you could get arrested for scraping the roads
-if you find any friends that are into this they are going to be 13-19

>redpill me on stance
Stance is basically what happens when hipsters (rednecks of cities) infect cars with their bullshit, they really aren't into cars, they're just doing it for attention. Again, not really getting any.

>thinking self driving cars won't be able to get stanced

yolo

Don't listen to that other guy these look better than stock.