/JDM/

HELP LADS I'VE ACTUALLY DONE IT

oh my goooooooood

Shittiest picture quality ever but whatever

What do you need help with you dick? Validating your purchase?

Way to go champ! You bought a vehicle sold in the Japan Domestic Market. Wow! A+! Fantastic!

nice shit dude, i4? or V6?

Congrats, how's the drive?

sick

Neat inclination and altimeter gauges

Oh sweet I always wanted one of these, amazing! I'd whore my mother for a dollar to get my hands on one. I'd take it up the ass as a male prostitute to get a sweet as Toyota like that. Wow awesome bro so incredible

I exist solely on the validation of others

That's so trick, I can't wait to buy my Toyota and represent! I love Toyota! I can't waaaiit to get mine.

She drives just like any early 90s Toyota truck. She's bulletproof, but slower than a lawnmower.

Hey everyone buy used Toyotas and represent the brand! Come on, you're not doing anything else, why not?

SUPER OFF ROADER

3Y engine, so straight 4. It's an anemic engine, but supposed to last forever.

Incredible, if Toyota was so amazing back then, imagine how good they are now! I'm only 15 but I'm going to buy a nice Toyota when I can drive. Thanks Toyota, I don't have a license yet but I'm already brand loyal thanks to the consistent subtle conditioning I got on the internet without really knowing it was happening! Sweet dude

That's honestly a sikk truck breh. How much did you spend?

Stick around kid, Toyota makes the greatest 4x4 in the world. No one can compete. No it's not the profits that allow Toyota to flood the international market, it's because Toyota trucks are just the best and no one has the capability to reproduce Toyota brand Trucks.

ive been working on some USDM 4runners, the i4 on those are also indestructible, the v6 sometimes have headgasket issues. . Does this also have the trans cooler into the standard radiator like runners do?

>have the trans cooler into the standard radiator
Is that supposed to be unique?

its supposed to become problematic because when it leaks, you get water into your transfer-case, which is gonna destroy it. Its recommended to swap to external cooling that by itself. At least thats what the 4 runners got.... UPGRADES UPGRADES UPGRADES.

Where did you import it from and model and year? I know its a Hilux but what trim?

>Does this also have the trans cooler into the standard radiator like runners do?
It's a manual, so no.

Surfs are over-rated. Sorry. Should've bought a Pajero or Marvie.

so you think youre hot shit now?

Some Russian guy imported it from Osaka. It's a 1991 SSR Limited. 5 door.

I could not have bought a pajero or marvie for 5 thousand with under 100k miles. I'm happy with it. I wanted a turbo diesel honestly.

toyota's biggest mistake was dropping all their borderline engrish branding

Now thats what I like

Bruh. Where did you find it. 10/10 jealous
Is it the diesel?

Houston. J cars imports was the importer.