F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MrIv1JDlhg
youtube.com/watch?v=shlZySkGq6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont ask me to explain myself

Biggest missed opportunity from Dodge.

A deora?

its a fucking shame the auto industry tanked right when the big three were flexing their creative muscles

I don't want to die when I Crash a pre smog vehicle.

Because fuck you

But that's aesthetically exactly what the Prowler came to be, only with a more pleasing rear end?

That's one long-ass motherfucking hood. I bet that car is hard as shit to park.

That's not a hood. The Dodge Deora concept was a truck. It was also made into a Hot Wheels toy car, one of their first actually.

This mad fuck. Who doesn't want a supercars with a keyboard and tracking ball in the centre console?

Holy shit it's the retarded child of a corvette and a neon

Everything by Cadillac

Suzuki X-lander 4wd of course

If it didn't say Mustang I would assume this is a 1970 Dodge Challenger concept

Yep. Dodge Deora.

This thing kind of exists as the Renault RS 0.1

NEVER
E
V
E
R

Does it include an airladder?

Fuck Daimler for not letting it happen.
I thought Maybach made a few of these?

This looks like an SLR, and I can certainly say I'm happy for that

This one scratches my head. I can't believe they didn't build it.

2001 VW Microbus concept

All variants (hardtop, camper, and truck) were dope.

this, the sound of it is just amazing

Seriously. What's going on here?

Pontiac Stinger looked like a load of fun to drive and had ridiculous gimmicks and accessories like a garden hose, removeable radio, vacuum cleaner, stove, retractable light bar and not one but TWO car phones.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MrIv1JDlhg

just look at all these happy late-80s youths.

Maybe they could have build it under the Cougar badge and thus protect Mustangs sales.

Fucking VW keeps teasing these things, people love it, then they say what it will cost and that kills most of the interest.

/thread

Powered by EIGHT goddamn doritios, two per nacelle.

Man, fuck Peugeot
>hey let's make a road worthy supercar
>what production? it was merely a celebration of some insignificant date, have some econoboxes instead :^)

whats that

It broke my heart when Honda killed this car

f u g l y

its they told the designer that they wanted a Corvette that looked like it came from Asia and they completely misunderstood.

Seeing this up close in Chicago, when it was making its rounds in the auto shows, was pretty cool. They tried telling us the engine was the big deal (it wasn't), but the styling was pretty amazing back them. The interiour was even more astounding. I'd love to know what happened to it after it made its rounds.

Chrysler ME-412, Cadillac Cien, Peugeot Onyx...

I wish GM brought this to America as the El Camino.

If they put this into production, I'll cut my left leg off and beat myself to death with it.

I own several Hotwheels and I don't have one of those. Ever.

Opinion DesCarted.

why didn't they make this a production car?

Stainless steel?

Haha shit that had wankels? I remember watching Modern Marvels and seeing that thing, never realized it was rotary-powered. I need to hear what that sounds like now.

Probably sounds like the majority of rotaries today
>like rustling weeds in a junkyard

muh dick

Citroen is king of the awesome concept cars that will never see production, a pitty too since their entire line of cars is shit..

if it didn't have those donk rims and dumbass letters on the back end, i would take it

that's just a super duty. you can get one of those now

The Prowler had a gutless V6 and only came in auto. The Howler had a V8 and a stick.

What the fuck every happened to this, anyway? It was ugly and probably would've ended up being another FR-S level disappointment, but I wouldn't complain about having another cheap RWD future project car on the market.

It did get produced in a way, though. I'll never really understand why SuperGT let them race this thing even though they never sold a street car.

Fuck, I remember this nigga from Hot Wheels. In fact I had some of those.

My diiick

>Here's the RCZ :^)

Everything's chrome in the future!

only in the good futures.

Maybe your collection isn't good enough faggot

For the IDX, Nissan cancelled it to make an even bigger disappointment, the Juke

Maybach did build a handful, basically they were built to promote a tire, I think Michelin.

Why do you do this to me :^)

tall people edition i'm guessing...?

I know, it looks so much better than actual 1971-73 Mustangs.

F

It's not an opinion, the Deora is a classic hot wheels car

Don't forget the prowler had an awful front bumper type of thing on it

>The Prowler had a gutless V6 and only came in auto. The Howler had a V8 and a stick.

I was only arguing design.

Looks like a solstice plus a bel-air

youtube.com/watch?v=shlZySkGq6g

Shit never made it past tethered hover testing. Was supposedly capable of 300mph 20000 ft.

>four doors
still not a charger

>Mazda wants to me an Aston Martin but the Japanese bureaucracy wont let them

why would you want your Mustang to look like a Challenger? the 71-73 Mach 1's look fantastic even to this day, that thing takes away everything iconic about the Mustang and even has a Challenger front grill to completely ruin the design.

>I'll never really understand why SuperGT let them race this thing even though they never sold a street car.

SuperGT 500, like many similar regional race series for silhouette-bodied spec-chassis'd cars (NASCAR, DTM) is a three-manufacturer circlejerk; just because they (Honda) don't build a good car at some point doesn't mean they don't get to race.

This car. I know zilch about it. Yet it feels like it have been a predecessor to the Ford Cosworths.

Chrysler made a GT-90?

>Honda revealed that the car will be based on the cancelled 'New NSX' production vehicle.
>It is reported that although the Super GT normally requires racing vehicles to be based on production cars, the use of a production-ready car is also allowed

Basically yeah. Both the GT-90 and ME-412 have quad Turbocharged 6 litre V12 engines, with the Chrysler making 850hp which would have made it the most powerful production car at the time.
It wasn't produced because it was way too expensive, and some people also think because it would've dominated the Mercedes McLaren SLR and Mercedes (who owned Chrysler at the time) didn't want to waste their expensive effort with McLaren.

thanks jews.

looks like the prototype that eventually became the early 80's Foxbody

fuck holden for ditching australia
fuck holden for not making this

>fuck holden for ditching australia
Australia ditched Holden first buying imported CuVs instead of Australian-built sedans, then think they have the right to bitch about it.