ITT Meme cars

ITT Meme cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf_ICA2JdLU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiichi_Tsuchiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meme car? Excuse me? Wtf did you just say about the 86?!?

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wf_ICA2JdLU

That's a pretty good meme, I like mine

Not even posting the Twongi

ahem

MR2 is actually too good for meme status

bait/10

what exactly is it about mustangs that make them unable to dig without eating shit

to be quite honest it's the owners.

happens to literally every car that is cheaply available and has more hp than the shithead owners can handle.

are you just trying to rile people up

>someone say memecar?

All shit trashy meme cars.

This guy gets it.

how

Agreed.

You mean like everyone else here? Besides
>meme
>bad
>implying

Maybe the sw20

>Not feiro
With an mr2 body kit.

the 86 is a beast on the downhill.

the most enraging thing is that person in the white car just mindin they own bizness when this horsey faggot plows into them

unlike the jackass in the 'stang he probably had somewhere to be and now he's going to be late and his car's fucked and his insurance will drag their feet paying out.

pop the hood lmao

watch 2f2f you dummy

gran turismo lmao

apex seals lmao

snap rings lmao

>Hi Im from /v/ and due to a recent boost in popularity that Initial D has gotten I will ignore the previous history of the car and instead call it a weaboo meme car on Veeky Forums because Im from /v/ and all I can do is shitpost

>previous history of the car

Not shitposting but what "history"? in one thread some time ago people were getting butthurt because one user pointed out that the AE86 had less racing pedigree than a Hyundai.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiichi_Tsuchiya

still love it to bits though

I don't understand how can DMC be sitting in the goldmine that is the Delorean.

why not just make a new one that's actually good

Crash tests mean it would never pass by current standards and they can't manufacture new VIN.

Couple that with the fact that the cars aren't particularly valuable and they make more money fixing neglected cars than they would with new cars.

... isn't that what they're doing

I like that grill :3

Hahaha, no. It's nothing but a publicity stunt. They keep saying that just to cash in on free publicity.

Who's going to pay $100k for a car that's not yet available when you can buy one now for $30k and have $70k left over for any swap they want.