Really..kek
Can't go wrong with an ls swap.

pic related

Is that a fiberfab

Is there a better car?

Part 2

part 3

Part 4

Due to the fact ford limited the number you cant really mention the price.

See

Worse=/=better

jesus christ
with those tires youre probably starting to get grip in 5-6th gear lol

asshurt gm fangirl spotted

Er, no. I was literally praising the Ford GT in the face of the egg and spoon contenders.

easy

Notice how the puddle of oil has been photoshopped out?

Only in straight lines

No thanks, not really interested in a bunch of scrap metal welded together with a makeshift fiberglass body plonked on top.

I don't think that's how it works
and you're acting as if you could even afford one ever in your life

>not interested in going fast

The GT-R is easily the best vehicle on the market that has 4 seats and a big ass boot. I wonder how it can perform with four adults inside it hooning around.

Nope

Yes.

Mid-level Mclaren
Ferrari 488 GTB

I'd tie the GT with one of the special edition Aventadors. It's still a damn nice car.

The Gt engine would be better

>14000€
>300HP
>RWD
>muh diesel torques
>34 places

I agree

>Buying any non-V6 Ford
>1903+113
ISHYDDT

>Buy used Ford GT (the real one, not this faggot Ecoboost shit)
>Build the shit out of the engine and suspension
>Make shittons more power in a reliable daily drivable supercar that doesn't have all kinds of strings attached to your ownership by Ford and won't trash its engine immediately

Alternatively, be a cuck, write Ford a novel on how you're going to shill for them if you get the car, pay an excessive amount of money for an unreliable V6 because "MUH LEMANS RASEKAR" and then hope that you continue to have $400,000 yearly to go to maintenance and repairs when the overstressed engine gives out repeatedly like almost every other Ecoboost POS has.

Their exclusivity and value is engineered, not intrinsic, and their value is going to plummet about a year after Ford's resale restriction lapses. Maybe sooner, if Ford has to start churning out replacement engines when they start cracking blocks and sucking up turbo pieces.

Supposed to be
>Buying any non-V8 Ford

2017 Ford GT>2005 Ford GT
>damage control

Literally wrong. The new GT is going to be an unreliable money pit like every other Ecoshit-based vehicle. Meanwhile, the Ford Modular is one of the most reliable V8 engines out there, and has a lot more potential for big power that the Ecoshit.

But sure, you can fap to an overpriced CAFE-inspired shitbox all you want. I ain't gonna try to stop you. Just don't be butthurt when car forums are full of "Ford wants $180,000 to replace the engine in my 2017 GT, and it only has 9,000 gentle miles on it!"

>the only reason why the GT exists is to win at lemans
The 2017 GT won. The 2005 didn't. No matter what you say it will always be better.

Keep crying.

>unreliable
Funny considering they didn't have any problems racing them for 24 hours.

Stay triggered

I'll admit to being upset; Ford's new generation of faggots decided to spit in the face of tradition heritage, and plain old common sense by using a V6 based on stolen Mazda designs in their "top" car. They restricted purchasing based on how much you'd shill their brand, and built an ugly car with no room for modifications because the engine is already stressed to its limits. They just ripped off whatever the Europeans and Japanese were doing, and they ended up with an insult of a vehicle.

If they had put the Voodoo 5.2l supercharged V8 in it like the new Super Snake, it would actually be worth the hype.

>spit in the face of heritage
Wat? They won their class at lemans, retard.

Tripfags are fucking stupid

>5.2 in the supersnake
Are all tripfags this dumb?

MIATA
IS
ALWAYS
THE
AWNSER

>Voodoo 5.2l supercharged V8

dumb assburger tripfag

fuck off with that queermobile

Assmad gm fangirl spotted

Nah

No

This is it

>same engine
>better aero
>less weight

No way it's that cheap. I'd buy that shit

correct

>unusable on a public road
>zero luxuries

Good luck driving over anything bigger than a leaf

Bump

>unusable on a public road
>Clearly has a license plate
You dumb, for real

No

>implying

Nah

>europeans
>safety standards for production cars

They'd let factories churn out pre-stanced civics.

The UK is an anomaly for road registrations. All of the carelessness of the US with none of the strict production restrictions or import bans.

Bump

A twingo

No

No