>carb cleaner?
>oven cleaner?
>baking soda?

What does Veeky Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Chomp-32-oz-Concrete-Stain-Remover-53019/203082110
amazon.com/4320P-Industrial-Strength-Cleaner-Degreaser/dp/B002HU5N4O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degreasing dish soap and scrub the shit out of it. Repeat.

I leave it there to always remind me to put the pan properly next time.

>fuck it, i'll let those suckers at autozone clean up

homedepot.com/p/Chomp-32-oz-Concrete-Stain-Remover-53019/203082110

I use this, it works pretty damn well. Better than any of those you mentioned. Even better than Oil-Dri

Thanks user I'll give this a try

Piss on it

There's really nothing you can do, once the oil soaks into the pores of the driveway you're fucked.
It's pretty much over.
One thing I do is powder up cat litter in a blender and sprinkle it on my driveway, then work it in with a push broom, it's like makeup fur your driveway.
This works fine until it rains then you have to re-apply.

Paint your driveway

Just leave it. Adds character to your driveway.

degreaser

put a rug over it

Jaxx zorb

Turpentine and cement. Works great!

Niggers don't know about full fat Coke

Try it, works good. Pour it on, leave it for 5 minutes, scrub it, then rinse it.

Place a shoe on it

I tear out and repour all of the concrete in my driveway

amazon.com/4320P-Industrial-Strength-Cleaner-Degreaser/dp/B002HU5N4O

when your skin starts to burn immediately when the stuff gets on you, that's how you know it's good stuff.

Cover the rest of the driveway in oil so it matches

Berrymens carb cleaner or a pressure washer
But with the pressure washer you'll have a different grey color where you washed due to it chipping off old concrete

Is that why my parents driveway was red then blue since the 70s?

Does steam cleaning work?

Reporting in from Trax getting an oil change lol. It's a work truck though.
When I change my oil, I do it over the grass.

>paying for things

Just use sawdust anons.

What? You mean you don't actually do your own woodworking in your garage to collect the sawdust for free? But you're men aren't you?

Crc Brake cleaner, shit is abrasive as fuck but works on anything.

Power washer will remove most stains.

>Oil Stain removal
Most of your discoloration is from the oil itself soaking into the concrete. It is not from black grime or dark greases. So your solution is pretty simple; use a strong liquid detergent to suck the oil out of the concrete's pores.

I squirted some cheap dishwashing detergent on the oil. I then let the water hose run very gently; that would be about a 1/4 to 3/8 inch diameter little stream falling out of the hose. That is upstream from the oil. I have a cheap synthetic fiber broom I use for greasy trash since those kinds of fibers clean easily.

While occasionally squirting more liquid detergent, I gently scrubbed the oiled area to make sure the water, detergent, and oil were agitated together. That makes sure the oil is carried off where the sun and environment will digest the combined organic material. Occasionally, I moved the hose to the side to squirt more detergent on the spot to scrub a little bit to work the detergent down into the concrete pores. Hard scrubbing is not needed. I only need to have enough detergent molecules latch onto the oil so that the water can then lift the oil out and wash it away.

About three squirt and scrub cycles was enough for me. I ended it with a little squirt of detergent on the spot with the water hose moved away so that I could rinse the broom off. I left the detergent on the spot to be washed away much later. That gives the detergent a little time to soak down to the deepest oil.

I had no detectable stain after I was done. I was lucky since it was not grimy black oil depositing black carbon particles. Carbon isn't removed by detergent and needs a stain remover.

Cut the concrete out of the ground and repave it