VW is buying back my TDI so I need a new car, and I have a new better job so I want a better car

VW is buying back my TDI so I need a new car, and I have a new better job so I want a better car

>BMW M2
>Porsche Cayman

Which should I get? I cant afford the S cayman which is one reason I am debating the M2. If I could afford the Cayman S I would get it no question.

Obviously the porsche

M2 for the best power+handling combination ever

Porsche will get more pussy

The Caymen will have better steering/shifter feel, better looks, better balance, and sound better without resorting to fake noise.

Don't forget you will also need a tow truck with that paper weight.

5.0 v8 mustang and save 10k

this

>4cyl
>sounding better than 6cyl

pick one

Keep the tdi faggot. There's nothing wrong with it.

Does it have to be new new? You could get a 981 Cayman S

I really don't know how BMW pulled it off, but they did: they made an inline-6 sound like fucking shit. Especially impressive considering they used to sound good.

When they are offering you $21,000 cash for a car you paid $23,000 for you take it. Best deal ever, I get a new car for 2 years and I put 40,000 miles on it and it only cost me $2k. I have not spent but $75 on the car because I skipped the 30k oil change since i knew they would be buying it back.

>tfw tires are bald as fuck but I only need to hold out till november

But he can't' afford it + also afford the gold digger tax.

and look like an idiotic fat American

kek.

>I have not spent but $75 on the car because I skipped the 30k oil change since i knew they would be buying it back.

I'm so glad you wont be getting as much for it as you think.

Gtfo normie. Obviously cars are just an appliance to you.

Why would he not? VW is going off of mileage plus age of the car.

he thinks he's getting 21k for it, he's not

How am I not?

Kek you got cucked

M2 is more fun, but the porsche has more prestige, looks, and possibly, not totally sure, better numbers performance

How is a Porsche more prestige when it cost basically the same?

BMW has 65 more horsepower than the Cayman. I doubt the cayman will out perform a M2 anywhere.

I hate to tell you nigga but he's definitely getting his money, I know multiple people who have already gotten more than he did

I thought the M2 sounded great when I pulled up next to one in my E36 M3. Same size and almost the same weight too. Then again I thought the S54 in the E46 sounded like shit. Very raspy and tinny.

On that note, get the M2. Cheaper, more practical, similar performance. But you're likely to be on a waiting list 20 deep for it at your dealer.

Payout hasn't even started in the US.

>buying a German car

You see how well that worked on the VW

>caring what people think you look like

I feel sorry for you

The smallest engine in the cayman is the 2.7l f6.

m2 is ugly af though. terrible lines compared to the porsche

Because it's a Porsche. Just like how Honda is better than Acura, even though they have quite the same stuff

I agree with the first part of your statement.

But DESU i don't think your ideas of maintenance and owning a BMW or Porsche go together.

Cayman is a weekend car, M2 is a daily.

Honda IS Acura, its not 'quite the same stuff' it IS the same stuff

M2 anyday and anytime, it won't look like you have mid-life crisis.

I am 26, I dont know how I would look like I am having a midlife crisis.

I actually was really on top of maintenance on the VW until I heard about the buyback (10 months after I got it) then everything went out the door. Why maintain something I am not going to keep?

Get a Volvo S60 Polestar

ffs OP. this is a car you buy with your heart rather than your head. you need to make your mind up all by yourself.

Test both, preferably now. Feel the car, what you like, what you don't. for instance, the M2 has small back seats, will they make any difference to you, or are they just a waste of weight/space? ANd so on, but i suggest you try both pretty much now, and see which one you want to come back to. Also, maybe go to different dealerships and talk to different people, see what they say about the car. And try the different gearboxes aswell

Why

You're going to be dead at 52

>Porsche Cayman
>buying not an genuine Porsche
kys

found the euronigger who drives a 0.2L French shitbox

>Pull up next to e60 m5
>In shitty e36 325i NV
>He revs it up right before green hits and takes off like a bat out of hell
>Mfw

Is it true VW is so butthurt now that they're going full retard on electric cars???

>Then again I thought the S54 in the E46 sounded like shit. Very raspy and tinny.
it's all the hi-performance bro

well, that V10 is something else entirely

>implying the Cayman doesn't look better than the 911

Don't bother with the Cayman unless you can get the GT4, regular Cayman are good for picking up chicks. If you want some serious fun get the M2 with manual.