C/o/lorado General/Meet

Hey fellow w33dsmokers, seems to be a fair amount of you on the board, about time we had a meet or some shit

r/denverautoenthusiasts is a thing, a few cool dudes and cars

>inb4 leddit XD

They do a meeting in Golden - shoot the shit in a lot and hit some twisties - every Wednesday

might be worth it to join up if you're in the area, we can have our own meet at the same time and place and call them fags, then kick their asses on the touge

Any other relevant discussion/shitposting welcome
pic related

Anyone else going to Rock Mountain Subaru Festival this Saturday?

Subaru of America is bringing their 22B, Colin Mcrae's rally GC, and a 2017 JDM STI

should be interesting

Rocky* fuck

Captcha: select all images with mountains

Nationwide Productions does a meet every Sunday night around south Denver in differing areas. Idk bout the Golden meets cause i never been, but the NP meets can be pretty dam huge at times

Golden isn't to far of a drive from metro area, might be worth checking out

Also, anyone know any good local shops that can do chip tuning?

Not a Coloradofag, but I am in Cheyenne, WY.

If you guys ever start doing C/o/lorado meets, I would be down.

If you willing to tolerate I-25 traffic to come to a meet your more then welcome to!

Thats commitment, I live in CoS and I'm not even willing to drive to denver for a meet

There's literally never traffic on I25 south from Cheyenne until you hit Denver, then it fuckin sucks

Come on down WY bro, sucks there's nothing better to do than get drunk and watch TV/shoot guns in your whole state

Cos is like 4 hours from Denver without traffic on a good day, it takes an hour and a half to get to Denver from Cheyenne

Huh had no idea sounds dank

like the other user said Golden (at least the meet) is like 30 minutes out from the golden triangle, you have to drive that far out for canyon twisties regardless, you should definitely join

Meet in like Durango so I can come

>Cos is like 4 hours from Denver without traffic on a good day

How do I get from Aurora to Pueblo in 2 hours? Is the extra 2 hours for getting out of Denver?

>Is the extra 2 hours for getting out of Denver?
Could be, its mostly when you drive

>Denver to Pleblo in 2h
Literally no fucking way man

And yeah desu, last time I went to CoS from FoCo on I25, well over an hour was spent getting through/out of Denver in crawling traffic, this was on a weekday morning

Ok maybe not 4h to CoS but damn close to it if there's traffic (fucking always these days) and you're not blasting at 100mph the whole way

Yeah I dont drive up to Denver unless I absolutely have to

Can we all at least agree Pueblo is the asshole of our state

*unless I have to

Yes, fuck Pueblo

*unless I have to because of traffic
how retarded can I get

thought that was Greeley or did they move up since I was in the Army?

Shit you're right, Greeley is mini-Pueblo

A far more immediate threat to our Front Range way of life

I love in the grand junction atea, no way am I traveling 4 hours for roads that are inferior to those in my back yard

Why the fuck are there so many subarus here.... is it because no one can deive in snow or someshit also I vote this state as having some of the worse drivers.
>t.Former CA resident now a CO

Lancer evo > wrx

That didnt even answer my fucking question retard.

Been going to Pueblo monthly since I was born, unless construction it only takes 2 hours (from East Aurora)
It's still better then LoDo, cheaper houses, about the same crime rate, less Californians and NYers, and far less traffic. I agree its the asshole of the state but its a clean asshole(?)

GET OUT OF MY STATE REEE

BOXER LYFE FUCKER

They're just good cars for the lifestyle of a lot of people here
>lots of room for doggos/bikes/climbing,camping, whatever gear
>can get places most cars can't for camping etc.
>God tier in snow
>jap reliability and decent handling

I have a first gen Forester, only other cars that are as overall practical is shit like XJs, CRV, Rav4, shit like that

But my Foz gets good gas mileage and handles more like an Impreza than a shitty SUV, can still throw all kinds of shit in the back or sleep in it or do whatever the fuck

Plus boxers are cool

>This is how this state thinks
You guys are fuckin cringe worthy...
Only legit good answer I've heard from anyone.

>You guys are fuckin cringe worthy...
I'm far worse, I cut off, prevent lane changes, take parking spots, the works from east and west coast plates.

>some loser that's lived in the same town his whole life
>thinks his problems have anything to do with anyone else but himself
Proud "locals" are always human garbage

Lmao I made both the posts you quoted, just memeing around friendo :^)

I moved here like 8 years ago but the amount of retards moving here because muh legal weed is pretty disgusting, there's noticeably much more shitheads here compared to even 5 years ago

You just prove my point anyway, and I seriously doubt thats the only reason.

East coast is fine it's just the Californians and Texans that are shit

Obviously it's not the only reason shithead, it's a nice fuckin place to live

If you look at a place like Portland or Seattle, which were wonderful places, now overrun by fucknuts and essentially ruined to anyone who has observed their transition into gentrification and shittyness, it's a pretty observable change

Just saying, I'm the one fucking living here, I'm not just talking out of my ass and I'm not a close-minded disgruntled local, Northern Co is getting fucked

So a car related question, what's the most fun roads in the state to drive? I'm thinking between. Bolder and lyons.

It's one hell of a haul, but Denver to Grand Junction via I-70 is my favorite drive in the entire country.