BMW thread

'92 e30 325i
>convertible
>automatic
>2.0L M20B25
$800

Looks like it's been sitting for a while.
>automatic
wew lad

Take the wheels.

>$800 for a car that clearly hasn't moved in years
>convertible
>automatic
>2.0L

shit tier b8

Get that Silverado in the back instead.

^this

You don't want a BMW that's not been taken care of at least a bit, even with e30s

Add to that the necessary manual swap, and the fact that it's a vert, I would very highly recommend a pass

You can find a good manual, running, coupe or sedan e30 for a couple of grand if you look hard (i.e. Check any craigslist within hours of you every hour)

Trust me when I say the money you save on buying this heap will all go to getting it running, if you even manage to be capable of bringing it back up to snuff

Much better off starting with a good base

>automatic
if you don't drive stick you must like dick

This. Those style 5s alone are probably worth it alone

>wanting to constantly be moving around a dick shaped object is less gay than not having to move it around at all when driving

>M20B25
>2.0L

I wouldn't touch a car in that shit condition that probably hasn't moved in years. Every hose and piece of rubber in it is probably cracked and fucked.

Hey I love dick and I only drive manuals

>Stick
>dick shaped
you most love dick or you wouldn't imagine everything as a dick

>being this in denial about touching dicks

Luckily those types of material are cheap. The first thing I do when I buy a car is replace all the hoses vacuum lines unless they look pristine.

Bushings are next but not all need those.

I does not seem to have much water damage at least
but if it has there will be a slight musty smell that takes awhile to come out of the metal
I would guess 5 years of exposure but the uv damage is so patchy and weird
window seals esp are a big worry
can cause lots of rust if the car does not have good drain holes
what about dampers and brake parts ?
and my personal favourite
>god dam shift linkage bushing

dampers are generally pretty worn but brakes on all my 150-250k cars have been good when Ive gotten them people generally keep up with at least that.

Touching dicks is less gay than driving an autotragic vert bmw

>Freudian

#its a science I swear