Car broken down on side of highway with hood open

>Car broken down on side of highway with hood open
>New BMW

Every time

>tfw driving past broken down cars made in the past 6 years in your 26 year old truck that looks like its had a rough life

>it's a bmw
>it's a range rover
>it's an audi or porsche

I know this feel. I drive a 29 year old 4runner that's been rolled on one side, and tboned on the other. Never broken down on me, besides dead batteries but that was because of me being a retard and leaving my lights on. Oops.

you forgot the most important part, it's EXCLUSIVELY sandnigger white

what wrong with a tinted white luxury car?

nothing, except that entire category of cars is only owned by smelly pakis who ruin it for the rest of us.

how does what some asshole does to his own car ruin it for you?

>neighbor gets a brand new Mercedes
>loves the shit out of the car and mentions it every time when shoot the wind
>A month later I know longer see the car anymore
>an expression of disappointment is written all over his face the next time we talked
>Oil light kept coming on
>He brought it to the stealerships multiple times under warranty
>they claimed they fixed it each time
>he gets the car on the highway and it throws shrapnel everywhere
>engine exploded because no oil pressure
>his car has been in the shop for a month while his insurance has provided him with a rental
>he's paying 70K for a car that blows up before 10K miles

My dumb ass left the hazards on yesterday. Don't even know why they were even on

I saw a brand new Fiesta that was already burning oil!

>drive past broken down car on highway
>it's the same car you're driving

>he's paying 70K
No lemon law there?

I actually like seeing this as a BMW owner, pisses me off how normies have taken over the brand, people who don't take care of their car and buy the smallest engine configuration in automatic.

That's funny as fuck bro. Hope you got jumped off easy though. I've had to have my mom drive out and help me before because no one would jump me off.

if i bought a luxury car, i refuse to be stereotyped as some filthy minority, why do you care anyways? did you happen to be said filthy minority?

>it is of great importance to me that Z car brand is on the side of the road
T. Somebody who would never touch a BMW

>Last weekend
>Getting on freeway onramp
>It's lightly drizzling so I take it easy on the gas
>The guy in front of me in a black M3 doesn't
>He loses traction and spins out sliding off the freeway
>there's a slight curb on this part of the freeway so he's stuck in the overgrowth on the side
I stopped to check and see if he was alright and he was but he was either Arabic or curry Indian. Can't say I was surprised

>BMW M3 FOR SALE, LIGHTLY USED, NEVER DRIVEN HARD, NEVER CRASHED, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE NO JOYRIDES
fucking brown people ruin it for everyone

Well of course there is. But that would really fuck up that 12 year old's fake story if he knew what that meant.

they consume oil by design you stupid fuck

I know what a lemon law is. Neighbor kept his car because the stealership offered to replace the engine for free and offer free service for the car's lifetime.

He took the offer, but they're taking forever to fix his ride.

He probably meant to say that it's consuming excessive oil. Some cars have seal failure early on.

>mom saves money to buy an E350
>tried warning her about cost of ownership she couldn't afford and tried steering her towards a Mazda 6 or Honda Accord
>keeps talking about the "prestige" of the Mercedes brand
>3 months into ownership after a rainstorm, electronics go haywire, car won't even turn-over, etc
>take it into the shop
>ECU failed, alternator broke
>gets fixed, several months later her transmission blows up
>calls me crying, saying she hates it
>ends up trading it in for a Nissan Rogue impulsively
>said Nissan Rogue needs CVT replaced after 25k miles
She should have just listened

>Not buying a Lexus/Toyota

That's the only car I would buy new....

I suggested both, but she said they were "cars for old people and don't carry the name recognition".

I've given up in trying to help her, she pushes back any time I do and insists she's right 100% of the time.

>friend asks me for car buying advice
>he's looking at an acura tsx and some hyundai, needs something reliable
>"Sure, go for the Acura or stick to Honda/toyotas for reliability"
>sends me pic related the next day
>"but it's a turbo!"

He got rid of it after a year or two, I've never seen a car with so many problems.

I always see old jettas and golfs at the side of the road, feels good man

I am a minority but I dont believe Im filthy. I bathe daily.

>body damage having anything to do with reliability

Not defending German cars, but come on.

>looks like it's had a rough life
Some people think beaten up means it runs bad.

>See head bobbing up and down from rear window of some shitbox hatch down the road
>Drive closer and realize somebody's sucking cock
>See the honda or mitubishi badge, fart cannon, stanced cauldron wheels, jdm stickers and paintjob done with a sharpie
>Presume that it's going to be full of faggots
>Surprise surprise, the driver and passenger are somehow tossing each other's salad while also sucking 30 nigger dicks at the same time
>This level of faggotry has only ever been seen, up until now of course, in the prime minister of canada, Cuckteau

Can't Americans drive or something? Why do so many new cars break down over there?

We can't afford to do basic maintenance due to crippling debt.