LOL

LOL

Do I even need to say more? This is actually mind blowing, how such a car with all of its fancy technology and heritage, is only the 23rd fastest car on laguna seca.

>$200k

AHHAHAHAH

keep in mind that this time was set by Randy Pobst, like most of all the other cars

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna-seca-post-1988
youtube.com/watch?v=9qWYJQClIyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna-seca-post-1988
>4th place is c7
>implying

cmon man im not even bashing the GTR

>GTR isn't even in the top 5
Lol

i dont even get the point of the nsx

why would i spend $170,000 on a honda when i can spend that same amount on a 911 turbo s/r8 v10 plus

its like a shittier swoopier more digital gtr

Hopefully the Type R version brings back the NSX's former glory

>tracks where American cars are tested for an entire day or more in ideal conditions and foreign cars just get a few hot laps after its been raining all week
Roflmao keep it up. Anyone with half a brain dismisses any motor trend or car and Driver times that weren't set in a head to head comparison

>tracks where American cars are tested for an entire day

They weren't. The C7, C6, Camaro, Mustang and Vipers were done by Motortrend on a single run by Randy. Foreign cars also get the same run in the same conditions (usually on the same day just one after the other)
youtube.com/watch?v=9qWYJQClIyY
>example

They do the same for foreign cars although i don't know why you think they'd be biased as they have chosen the foreign car as their favorite before even when it was slower. (camaro SS vs M3 is probably the few scenarios where the reverse happened)

>Anyone with half a brain dismisses any motor trend or car and Driver times

Doesn't this also apply to auto-mags of other countries such as Best Motoring and Top-Gear? they could be just as biased.

See, willow Springs c7 z06 "retest" after Chevrolet spent the entire weekend there fine tuning suspension and traction control settings then told motor trend to run it for the afternoon and post their results

Best Motoring is known to massage results, but not for having the engineers on stand-by to give the car a special tune, ala Ferrari.

Though, throughout the time they tested the old NSX-R, it was rumored that they were using Tsuchiya's car with custom suspension.

Keep in mind the whole conspiracy of special cars for media thing.

You probably cant afford any of these cars. If you ever actually sit inside a NSX you'd see why they are enjoyable to someone that can afford to spend money like that for fun. The car is more about style than breaking international records by so few seconds that only an autistist that memorizes stat sheets would care about.

>more about style

well then brochacho, then explain why the NSX looks like trash

it's an ugly Honda version /gay hybrid Audi r8

>the GT350R was confirmed to be 1.6 seconds faster around Laguna in the M4 GTS episode of Ignition

Why would I get the NSX over the GT350 if it sounds worse, is less practical, doesn't look as good, and is over twice the price?

Forgot to add: this makes as fast or faster than the NSX

What a boring troll you are lol

>mfw I prefer the viper ACR over the gtr, Z0shit and nsx anyways

Laguna seca is my favorite track because it has a lot of good features to test a car. Nice long strip with a gentle curve, wide turns, short turns, downhill, uphill. Wonderful. If a car runs good times there it says a lot.

Not even that guy, but why are you lying to yourself? The new NSX looks bad, and it's just an attempt to cash in on the nostalgia of the name, kind of like the new Charger. I'm fairly certain it would get nowhere near the amount of hate it does if they had just given it a different name.

it's just a throwback for ppl that grew up with a picture of them on their wall.

for me, that's the delorean and you know sure as hell im gonna fucking buy one if they ever get around to releasing a new one regardless of performance or styling because lmao im rich bitch

Snek beats a car that literally cost 6 times as much.

Porsche blows.

That happened with the Mclaren P1 too

Bump

Nope

Lol

Try driving that in anything but perfect conditions.

>track toy beats modified coupe

good job

Nice damage control

I mean, you can win, I'll just be one second behind you getting a blow job from your mom, while I play "The Man" and blast the AC.

This. I know it's not the fastest thing out there buy damn I would daily the fuck out an R8V10

>randy pubes in charge of driving
someone needs to change his diapers and replace him.
that being said, I'm not defending the new nsx though, it's shit.

>I wonder how we can almost completely remove all driving feel from one of the most notorious cars for having good driving feel.
gee bet thatll work out well for them.

Bump

Nice damage control

enjoy your viper.
does it still use leaf springs?

>r8 v10 plus
>slower than a $45,000 camaro SS
>not even a ZL1/Z28
>5 seconds slower than a mustang.

>boss 302 faster than a 1le
>GT350R slower than a Z/28
That's the last time I ever trust car and driver for an unbiased review.

They're clearly either using different drivers or they're biased.

That's the V6 1LE

the SS 1LE is barely slower than the 430 scuderia, faster than the lexus LFA.

V6 camaro. The fastest mustang they built is slightly faster than a V6 camaro.

>fastest mustang they built
The shelby gt350r is faster

>N-No! It can't be! GM c-cannot compete!

AFAIK the car was in some press test by multiple auto journalists, so it had silly amounts of toe and other stuff to keep it safe, and the great people at GM forgot about that.

The time in willow springs was from a different car with an automatic transmission and the suspension was more like how it is supposed to leave the factory. Not sure about it, you can dig a bit and find more info.

>640hp torque monster
>880hp hybrid 4wd hypercar
>900hp Twin turbo hypercar
>640hp supercharged torque monster
>500hp N/A flat six

Considering laguna seca is quite power circuit, it's impressive the little GT3 porsche is only slower by 3 secs.