Does Veeky Forums know anything about the Sbarro GT1...

does Veeky Forums know anything about the Sbarro GT1? it's my favorite car yet i can't find any info other than it's a concept by sbarro, which even then sound inaccurate.

Sbarro makes good pizza.

Sbarro went bankrupt because they made shit pizza.

it's true, sbarro pizza was is shit. garlic knots aren't bad though.

Famiglia is marginally better in that mall food court kinda way

>that exhaust setup

Built to celebrate Mercedes' victory at Le Mans in 1999, the GT1 is a one-of-a-kind (well, two of a kind if you could the twelve-cylinder GT12 that followed the next year) concept built using many Mercedes components. The biggest is the 7.4-liter V8 engine producing 450 horsepower

Fug. Last time I had it I was but a wee lad. I fell for the Sbarro meme.

What's some good pizza?

Its like a lambo but ugly

So they're going into the auto industry instead?

>7.4-liter V8 engine

>450 horsepower

Thats because they make pizza normally

This is a good point.

The only good thing that Sbarro makes is their stromboli. That shit is greasy af.

they went bank rupt because 8 dollars for a shart in Mart sized pizza slice and a soda

Their founder is a bit nuts

>What's some good pizza?
family owned mom and pop shops are usually pretty good. Unfortunately, the local mom and pop pizza place here everyone loved was sold to someone else a few years ago. still a privately owned pizza shop but the pizza is crap now. Now the best pizza in my area is from Little Caesars.

Damn, all the Little Caesar's I've been to the pizza loses all flavor as soon as it loses warmth. Tastes plastic.

Blaze quick fired pizza is a good new pizza place. All personal pizzas made with fresh toppings you pick like at subway or chipotle. $5 cheese, $7 unlimited toppings and $2 extra for special crusts.

around here, it's pretty decent actually. I love their deep dish.

That's because of the cheap boxes. If they just put aluminum foil under the pizzas it wouldn't happen but their margins are razor thin do they don't. Try doing it yourself.

Sweet. Will have to check it out.

Came for the car
Stayed for the pizza

Sbarro is the only pizza I've ever hated.

You must not have tried a lot of pizza, a lot of bad pizza, or either.

I love pizza. To be fair, it was from a rest stop/gas station in the middle of PA.

>pick up jets one day in winter
>8 corner with dat delicious turbo crust
>don't spill anything
>car smells like turbo crust for the next 2 weeks
fug
it was good pizza though

What is a turbo crust?

Just looked them up. Closest on is about a half hour drive from me. I may try it if I'm ever in the area, but I can't see a reason to go out of my way for it. Any other suggestions?

>he missed out on the jet's anniversary 8 corner pizza with turbo crust deal
>he doesn't even know what turbo crust is

how can one person be so pleb-tier?

>nevereverdistorted.jpeg

That doesn't help anything.

>

Sounds like some early 20th century shit