7 minutes and 32 seconds

All hail to the new king ALFA ROMEO QUADRIFOGLIO

youtu.be/OZMB4FRZKsg

Faster than almost everything.

just what I need, more manchildren speeding around milan. ban cars from cities when?

Why does it look so bloated though?
Not a nice car at all.

they're copying bmws latest styling meme

But - not even a fan of BMW - they look way better than that new Alfa.

Browsing around the net, I see less and less people caring about laptimes. Accurate sentiment or is it just me growing up?

Do I smell butthurt BMW-fans?

>bloated
kek making shit up
>copying bmw
kek making shit up
>
>butthurt BMW-fans
kek making shit up

the m4 gts ran the ring in 7:27 so...

B T F O
T
F
O

All hail the fastest sedan ever.

bro it looks like an Italian 3 series

>bloated look being made up
Just look at that fucking hideous front, it has to be one of the worst looking ones out there right now.

>can't appreciate that big hairy Italian muff grille
Hey shouldnt you be in school?

> Porsche hires a full team of engineers, gets the greatest driver they could buy, barely manages to beat the manual alfa

>Alfa pulls up with a meme driver and absolutely destroys the germs

Wew

This is all well and fine. Alfa has always made a car to be everything a car should be about. It's always the best car in it's class. Always has been... Until it breaks down in 2 years, as with ever Alfa ever made.

How much does that shitbox cost again?

Trips aside, you went from talking about the car to hurr durr shouldn't you be in school. Suave.
I don't think that the car looks good, user. It looks fat, kinda cheap and simply not well balanced.
It tries to hard to be powerful and strong and thus looks like an angry dude who had some cheeseburgers too many.

>stop liking what I don't like
kek

Im probably only person on /o who has driven giulia qf (manual tho) and latest m3. There is no way alfa is faster than m3, that lap time was not achieved using stock car. On the other hand it could just be that m3 performance is easier to reach to average joe like me.

Whatever, that Alfa had AT

Thats great.

the same as this fca garbage

>most reviewers say the Giulia is indeed faster
>an average joe like you says it isn't
Gee, I wonder who I should believe!

>this butthurt
lmaooo

I'm probably only person on Veeky Forums who has driven giulia qf (manual tho) and latest m3. There is no way m3 is faster than the alfa, that lap time was achieved using stock car. On the other hand it could just be that alfa is best car for average Joe like me.

>he drives a 70hp diesel punto

>trusting reviewers ever
Go and test car yourself faggot, youd probably wrech either one of them since you have diesel punto

On more serious note, if auto and manual giulia qf are, apart from gearbox, exacly the same I dont believe that record is made by stock car. Either it is modified for that purporse or is it different from manual version altogether.

>ITT: reality vs denial faggots

What next?

oh boy the italian shill is back.

>shaking his head as he fucks up galgenkopf

>this butthurt
>posted from my Punto diesel

>still be in denial
LMAO

>gets proven wrong
>'you're in denial'
oh kid

>get proven wrong
>there's a fucking video on OP proving the time
LMAO

>reviews are only relevant when they make FCA look good

So great Alfa had to take a 3 series and add an Alfa grill?

>70hp
>diesel
>punto

>$134,200
>he needs $70k worth of mods over the stock M3 to beat the Alfa

>absolutely blown the fuck out
>lemme just change the subject
TOP KEK!

I agree

>he discusses tuning options to boost his engine to 90hp

Not even mentioning the M4 GTS is a full blown track car. It even has a fucking rollcage instead of back seats.
And it's not even supposed to be a DD.
FCA haters completely btfo.

>I'm so maaaad

>I have a d-diesel punto so I'm just going to benchrace this portion of my life

and that's relevant to the subject in what way?

Stay btfo, babby.

>he projects his frustrations of driving a 70hp punto on a chinese cartoon enthusiast forum

Actually not the only one, Ganinex innPoland has few ones in store. Didn't try QV version, but to me top petrol versin was pretty powerful. Obviously I don't have as huge comparison platform, but in general I really really loved it, and honestly I'm thinking about buying one used when they will hit market as I am poorfag.

>getting mad so hard
how can you ever recover

put your trip back on mjet

mjet never posts without trip

Waiting for mjet to reply to this.
I think he's just busy putting on Vaseline because of how anally ravaged he is

t.mjet

>America
>relevant for Fiat

>fiat makes absolute garbage cars in the US, driven exclusively by retarded millennial women
>this is somehow nullified by the fact that 2 or 3 of their European market only cars are decent (not as good as most other cars, but decent)

are you high user?

Not an argument

>complete total ultra madness extreme denial 9000™: The thread

like your posts

>FCA

>stay BTFO babby

LMAO I'm not even the guy you were arguing with. How BTFO were you that you just had to reply to my post three times?

Stay salty, europoor, and vicariously bask in the victories of an irrelevant manufacturer.

>How BTFO were you that you just had to reply to my post three times?
lmao, burgerfingers babby got mad and started projecting.

Stay in denial, babby.

>I'm posting from my hotspot, lte, and cable internet!

>implying you have your own IDF

>>implying you have your own IDF
>implying other anons calling you out on your retarded shit is my personal IDF
kys

Not that guy but what are you doing on this board if you aren't into cars?

>stop liking what I don't like
Keep that butthurt flowing, guys. I love it.

>other anons

you mean you

>retarded shit

You mean you were sperging out on one user, and I called you out on your obnoxious shilling/ benchracing and you got buttblasted.

Okay, babby. Keep believing that.

Lmao, keep raping that f5 button, you babby.. You have no hooks to set out at this point.

I'd continue with you in this battle of wits, but it appears you're unarmed.

>le strawman
That's a legitimate question

>$134,200
If you can find one for that price. They're all sold out, and price gouging is about as bad as on the 911R.

Your wit is as sharp as the butter knife you use to butter your burgers.

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.
Loving the denial, btw.
Must hurt knowing Alfa hasn't made a rwd car in decades and the first they do just completely obliterates the competition. lmao

>it's not a strawman
>brings up a car I haven't mentioned

>strawman anti-American remark

want to know how I know you lost this argument?

I'm still waiting for a reply to

>bmw cucks this btfo
Roflmao hilarious.

You're literally factually incorrect about them not having produced a rwd car in decades.

>disregarding the whole thread just because of his enormous anal pain

That doesn't change the fact that it's a strawman, though.

Not a sedan, they didn't.

>implying you like your 70hp diesel shitbox
>implying that's not your state assigned shitbox in whatever europoor dissolved Soviet satellite nation you live in

what rwd car did they produce?

>hurr I'll twist my own words to make myself correct

4C and 8C recently. It doesnt matter though since research indicates this is a cuck, fwd-first mentality company. Any rwd engineering they can just crib from their parent company.

AT 2:55

>highest safety score ever achieved
>fastest sedan ever made
>amazing interior without the cheap tablet-glued-to-the-dash look the competition is doing
>also looks pretty good
Pretty understandable why german car fans are so butthurt.

IT'S LIKE A DREAM

In alfa's whole fwd, thingie was mostly because owners forced them to as part cost cutting thingie. But in heart they always been rwd company making the very best cars. It's good that they can go back to the roots again.

10/10

>>fastest sedan ever made
U wot m8? Not even fastest sedan fiat ever made

>tfw you like this car very much but you don't know how to pronounce it's name

fuck you alfa with your quadrofideliogiuseppeolio, you're even worse than koeniegesggesgesegg

Its just Giulia lol

What is that sound at 2:55?

It was bound to happen. But what impresses me is that it went 7 secs faster by using an auto. I wouldn't be surpised if the car was on a better compound or some sort. But still, pretty impressive.

I would still get the panamera though. I can't find to like this car's aesthetics

If you mean the tire squeal it's the abs saving the day, and if you mean later on, it's the sound of hitting the kerb.

>he didn't study Italian to get mad pussay

I've driven plenty of F80/82 M3/M4s, but haven't even seen the Alfa IRL. Hopefully I get a chance to drive one so I can see what I think of it. The BMW is fast, but it shouldn't be hard to make something that's more fun to drive.

It's easy if you think about it.
Quadri means 4(remember quattro? Same thing) and foglio means leaf. Add them together and you get 4 leaf in one word, referencing the 4 leaf clover alfa uses in the higher end versions of their cars.

It's not totally correct, but you'll be close enough by US standards if you say "quadra folio"

The driver confirms that the wheels were stock Pirelli Corsa, the very same the car mounts as standard.

guys.. can we all agree on how huge this guys balls are? crazy fucking driving, holy shit