RWD

>RWD
>put down a tiny bit too much power exiting a corner
>spin out and die

>FWD
>continue as normal

Remind me why Veeky Forums likes RWD so much again? Oh yeah, it's because none of you actually drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM8ray8nBzY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People argue that RWD is better because "muh drifto" which isn't even an argument. Their is nothing wrong with front wheel drive.

All of the cars I've ever crashed (6 of them) in my 19 years of driving have all been RWD. Now I only drive FWD.

Speak from experience OP?

>All of the cars I've ever crashed (6 of them) in my 19 years of driving have all been RWD. Now I only drive FWD.
Maybe you are just bad at driving

RWD has higher performance potential.

So FWD is baby tier shit for people who don't know how to drive? Okay, got it.

>All of the cars I've ever crashed (6 of them)
/thread

I drive FWD and like it, but still this.

Holy shit you shouldn't be driving if you've crashed 6 cars man.
I've been driving for 5 years and driven more than a couple of different cars and I haven't ever had a single accident. And I drive like a maniac.

This is true for an experienced driver like yourself but for any decent driver,

>RWD
>too much throttle
>controlled slide that barely affects planned racing line

>FWD
>to much throttle
>understeer completely ruins your racing line
Also it's well known that diversification helps everything. Having the front do one thing while the back is responsible for anything is completely logica.
Also it's well known you should always have your best tires on the rear of your car whether it's FWD, RWD, or AWD

Can't do sick wheelies with FWD.

Excuse me, I meant inexperienced.
Shitty phone typing.

THIS.
Actually, I prefer FWD 90% of the time.

>Also it's well known you should always have your best tires on the rear of your car whether it's FWD, RWD, or AWD
Best way to make AWD boring, or in extreme circumstances, RWD boring.

>doesn't have superior pýccкий язы́к 2x2

>continue as normal
>implying you aren't headed straight for a wall when you apply too much power when turning

is that a Russian knockoff rokon trail breaker?

I fucking seen it all

>can't drive
>b-but it's the car's fault I crashed

Pretty much. It's called a Taurus and at the moment it's just a concept. Comes in 2 sizes and can be easily disassembled top to bottom on the field. Weighs practically nothing so you can carry it over whatever you can't pass. It's projected to cost less than $1000 when it releases

So you prefer it due to benchracing purposes?

>diversification helps with everything
kys cuck

Why did anyone reply to this?

First time on Veeky Forums?

>Continue as normal.
If you consider massive understeer as normal.

Turn in your license retard the cars aren't the problem.

I sold my 13 335i and got the new TLX.
RWD is a meme for daily driving.

>boomer buys & crashes viper
>HURR RWD IS DEADLY MY 0.2L EUROTRASH ECONOBOX IS LE MUCHO BETTER AMIRITE

youtube.com/watch?v=JM8ray8nBzY
>FWD drivers in charge of having fun
you cal tell how much they enjoy it since they constantly have to make threads about how much better it is.

There's an entire scene revolving around said spinning out and dying, it's called drifting and many people can control oversteer in an acceptable manner with practice.

No one finds understeer cool or fun and you cant do anything exciting with it so shut up and fuck off.

4/10 for making me reply.

>3:00

That channel also has a video of an EG hatch almost eating it at Adenauer Forst and losing rubber.

Because we aren't pussies

RWD is like picking up smoking. You think you're cool, but nobody gives a shit and in the end you get cancer and die.

Poetic justice.

>>FWD
>>put down a tiny bit too much power exiting a corner
Not
>understeer violently
>skid into oncoming traffic
>take a family of 5 to the grave with you

This isn't even how understeer works.
When you start to understeer you want to give it MORE power to help pull through the corner.

I dont see the problem...

>RWD
>countersteer to correct

>FWD
>tires break traction, can't regain grip until you let off the throttle completely and steer straight ahead, understeer off the cliff face before you can correct

FTFY.

R u fucking retarded or just busrider

ITT: fagets who can't into trail braking

He's one of those guys that talks about "symmetrical AWD is superior because you can feel the front tires dig you out of corners."

Not sure whether they're bus riders or Camry drivers, but I don't really care.

No. Are you? Have you actually ever driven on a track or are you just shitposting? Understeer happens when coming too fast into a corner, at that point you need to point your wheel in the right direction and use more gas to regain traction.

>SUBARU AWD
>transmission lets go

Symmetrical AWD works as advertised if you have a sweet Quaife ATB at each end.

As delivered in Subarus, its nothing special... just understeering "2wd" since thats what open diffs gets you..

Not sure if trolling or just retarded

Damn dude how much research did you just do to find this terribly constructed info graph? You're little picture is only referring to when entering a corner.
I already stated understeer occurs when enter a corner too fast. However, when exiting a corner you will need to apply MORE gas. This creates something called "weight transfer".

0/10 just stfu

I made it just for you

You're still wrong btw

>RWD
sikk skids cunt

>FWD
understeer and die

Says the guy that's never been on a track and has no real experience other than Veeky Forums memes.

Wrong on both accounts

Lol I crashed a FWD HOnda but never crashed my old 300zx. If a person is going to crash, they're going to crash no matter the car.

Also, I over steered when I crashed.

>Rear tire was off by 1.5 PSI

You are already in a corner and your car is understeering and thus no longer going into the direction you want. Your car isnt really steering anymore. All more gas would do, is getting even faster out the corner.

Nice analogy desu.

>the A-team van

>Southern redneck who's afraid a black man's going to dick his sister/gf

Put in all the worm gears or clutch packs you want, you'll never make a Subaru not understeer without a 3" thick rear sway bar and/or thrashing the controls.

>good tyres in front
>ditch finders in back

Congrats you're wrong.

power-oversteer is my friend. yes he enjoys killing people who don't understand him, but once you get to know him hes a great guy.

Seems to me that rwd is for people that know what they're doing, whereas you can be a novice in fwd, do stupid shit, and maybe not totally fuck your shit up.