Does Veeky Forums have any toy cars?

Does Veeky Forums have any toy cars?

>that alpine

I have some Hot Wheels in their boxes. I just bought the cars I used to have as a kid, but brand new in their little boxes.
I also have a Tomica AE86 from the show, neat little desk piece.

Originally it came covered in gay ass stickers as it was supposed to be a race car, but I peeled them off and polished it up.

Gotta have some

I really need to get one of these cabinets

>Been on my to do list for over 2 years

reee

IKEA senpai

FABRIKĂ–R

I have toy trucks in my kitchen.

And taxis on the wall for some reason

Are those 1:24? The Land Cruiser is pretty cool, where did you pick that up?

No idea, my parents bought all those cars for me about 20 years ago.

The brand seems to be "Road Legends" though

Found a metal model of a BMW 2002 at Goodwill. One of the wheels was off and it was missing the trim on one of the doors. Easy enough fix, glued the wheel back on and turned it so the visible side was the one that still had the door trim
The price was written on a big piece of clear tape plastered on the roof. When I removed the tape, it took most of the paint off of the roof with it
Fuck me

I have one of these at work, definitely worth the price. It's absurdly detailed.

I had one of these few years ago, bought it from Target believe it or not. Thinking about collecting rare 1:18 scaled cars again if I knew some good websites to purchase them from.

do want
>do they have the night kids one
maybe i should make it one

You'll fuck it up if you haven't built one before. Build some cheap ones until you're confident.

I have a couple old ones

my daily driver is toy sized

A few

Muh jdm

Same..1:18 and 1:24 are my favorite scale, I think 1:18 is my favorite though. Just enough detail without being too huge.
I have that Viper..Exactly like that I think. Burago brand model.

I have several 1:24 and 1:18 if anyone's interested. Also I have about 2000 HotWheels/Matchbox/Etc in a big bin if anyone also cares. :)

All pretty shit cars except the Carrera GT, 240Z, and 'Maro.

>AUTOart anything

Best substitute to the real thing.

I get the feeling you like Lamborghini. Reventon but no Murcielago? Also, nice R33s.

>456

Fuckin' nice.

>fingerboards

ayy malao

Nice flash glare.

Thats pretty nice man

My friends moms kid started playing with my fucking perfect condition model Viper I got from my dad and broke the damn door off.

I have an R32 model I haven't built yet, waitin to buy an airbrush

most of the cars Veeky Forums likes to talk about are more toy than anything else

whats wrong with that?

where did you get that 80 series toy??

he is right

I have a toy truck
3s vxl
had it at 100km/h on the highway

the 2.2 ripsaw crawler tires work really fucking well in the winter. wheelies on ice

I have an Arrma Senton BLX 6S in my basement, need to do some repairs on it and clean it up, it is fucking caked in mud. Fast as shit though even on just 4S. Need to get that fucker back out it's been sitting a while.

Common story, hundreds/thousands dollars worth of rc sitting unused. Do it user and have fun!

I had the same viper when i was a kid.
By the time i was done with it, it had so many paint chips, and cracked windshield. But also had become my favorite car in the world. (This coincided with me playing Test Drive 4 on the PS1, where the Viper was featured)

Now i have this, gf bought it for my birthday because she knows how much i love the snek.
Its just a supermarket tier thing, but i love it

Built this case to keep them. 1:18 AutoArt and a lot of 1:43 for cara I care less for or that don't exist in 1:18 in high enough quality.
Also, H0 scale trains, just a selection from my collection.

They make a few initial D models, not positive on the Night Kids one. I know they make the yellow RX-7.
They are coming out with the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight soon.

Where 2 get?!

Bought the badge at Geneva car show. Isn't official merch, so China should have plenty of choice. The Supra is made by Kato, I think.

HON

I got this shit

Oh it's nothing too much I love it and I just haven't gotten around to fixing it. Gotta fix my real car first. No biggie. May need new wheels soon and body is starting to get cracked.

Am I bad for putting a fendered Beetle body on a 1:10 4X4 mid mounted longitudinal engine Short Course? It looks weird having a Beetle with no engine in the back, but I explain it away as "It is a project by VW for a 4Motion rally Beetle."

I keep 2 of each, one to keep other for play

I remember when I was like, 8, I got a scale model car kit of some old vintage car, I think it might have been some sort of plymouth - I don't remember, as a christmas present from my uncle.

It was one of those kind of "this is for when you're older but you can have it now" presents because I'm certain he wanted me to wait until I was like 30 to assemble it all and make it look nice because he was also into assembling model cars.

Instead, little 8 year old me tore it open the next day, barely put half of it together, put some water paint on it and chucked it in my toy box.

I don't have it anymore but that's the closest thing I had to a toy car that isn't a transformer.

like this one?

if it fits a slash it will fit any short course truck with some aftermarket mounts

Yes that's the exact body I have. It fits my Senton fine with factory mounts, I have to have it raised up as high as possible on the posts though and the Senton has a TON of interior framing/bracing that I had to remove, the original body is way bigger.

I have that exact body though. Was my first Lexan paint. Silver metallic (looks like unpainted like stainless) with black kidneys on the hood and black dual stripes on the quarters.

It's only slightly cracked by the sharp bends, but it's way way dented/scratched I beat the fuck out of that body.

Beetle body is nice because the truck rolls itself over 80% of the time.

Yeah nice, my big body means the thing NEVER breaks. Literally the only parts that break are wear parts, and i fuckin rip it at 100km/h, jump it over buildings and shit.
i should rebuild my rustler cause it has fully hopped up front end but i gutted the engine after the car exploded at 150km/h