You can have a Snek

>you can have a Snek
>any model, trim, year of Snek
>a full 10 cylinders of Snek you don't have to pay any insurance/loans/repairs on
>BUT
>you have to daily it
>you can't have any other vehicles
>you can't sell it
>you must live with Snek for 10 years

Do you accept?

sure

Time to torture myself.

These are pretty damn over-hyped. One of my co-workers dalied one and he said it wasn't that bad. If anything his Cherokee SRT was scarier because you don't expect it to be so quick. It's fine as long as your right foot isn't retarded.

You might die before the 10 years is up

What am I going to drive while it's in the shop more than it's in my driveway? Another snek?

>
>You might die before the 10 minutes is up

FTFY***

This is the first time I've been tempted by one of these deals with the devil

Even a first gen is more comfortable and refined than my DD, so I'd have to refuse, power steering, brakes, and A/C are nonenthusiast tier

Are*

>I dunno much about Vipers
Vipers work, Bro. There's very little to go wrong assuming you don't slide off a cliff.

>you must live with Snek for 10 years
Challenge accepted. What happens if I die?

You bet your fucking ass I'd do it.

>Smallest brakes of the day award.

Does that thing actually stop at all?

>Free Viper
>Don't have to pay any costs of ownership
I don't get it, what's the catch? It's not like they don't have a functioning roof anymore.

>chrysler
>reliable
>even snek

>He's not familiar with Daimler-Chrysler build quality
Welcome, newfriend. Enjoy your stay.

>hurrrrrr

>is this a dream?

I`d be retarded not to accept

>durr all chrysler is bad Veeky Forums told me so
newfags

This is nice

does it have to be stock?

I think dailying the snek would be fun, not a punishment

>dodge pickup
>reliable in any way shape or form
I seriously hope you're joking

Deal
Do they make NB miata body kits for snek?

> Turbofags everyone

Every ride would be a thrill, that's certain, but do you really want every ride to be a thrill? I wonder if I can make an uninterrupted skid mark from here all the way to the grocery store.

It's really not that difficult to drive a car like a sane person. I honestly can't comprehend the mindset of a person that could be terrified of amachine they're in complete control of. Just don't kill yourself and you won't die. It's really not that difficult of a concept.

why do people shit themselves over sneks?

Why is snek so angry and bites its driver's head off? Obviously the engine being behind the front wheels and the stupid amount of unrefined power at the rear wheels doesn't help, but surely that's not all there is to it, is it? Can softer swaybars and adjustable toe arms tame the sneak?

>amachine they're in complete control of
>Dodge Viper

Just stop posting. You don't know shit about fuck.

>FCA

Do you even know anyone who's owned a dodge or worked on one, or just jerk off to pictures of Vipers on the internet? They're unanimously known as the steamingest most horrible piles of shit on the planet to anyone who's ever picked up a wrench. Go ask literally anyone who's been a mechanic before.

>driving the ticketmobile 3000
>going 5 over the speed limit, ticket from cop that sees you from 4 miles away
No thanks. I'll stick with my low-key car. Sure a Camry, Corolla, Civic, Lacrosse, etc. isn't amazing as shit, but they're still nice and not cars that get tickets from the heavens. Plus I haven't yet found a stretch of road I'm comfortable going over 110 mph, and basically any car I get will do that easy.

How can it compete with ecoboost?

We're allowed to mod it, right?

I think I'll take a GTS-R Commemorative and add an axle lift kit so I don't destroy the splitter in a week.

howdoyouturnthison

Sure, can I get one like this?

> Retarded grease monkey mechanics work on halo cars
Lol okay. Just admit you're trying to apply something you think you know to something you actually have no idea about. Vipers are not fucking Stratuses. Chrysler designs good cars and then offers low trim packages and shitbox models that are available to regular consumers, which are the cars that are not entirely reliable. But you know what? Just keep perpetuating that myth because it keeps the used prices down on the good cars too which I've been taking advantage of my whole life. Maybe if you are loud and ignorant enough you'll actually keep the mk 1 viper prices from exploding before I afford unfortunately it doesn't seem likely

IMO the Viper's problem is that it's a hand-built limited production exotic car that's largely mechanically unique. It doesn't suffer from any more problems than any other car in that category, but because it wears the badge of a mainstream brand, people judge it unfairly harshly.

Fuck no. They're cramped as hell, the seats suck and the ride will break your back everytime you hit a speedbump.

Snek is awesome for highway pulls and destroying overpriced Datsuns on German toll roads, but it sucks ass as a daily driver

>German toll roads
What's that?

Nurdurgring

they should've used a different brand then like how toyota uses their lexus brand for upscale shit

Any car can be driven safely so long as you don't push it to the limit.
Honestly OP should have chosen the AC Cobra Super Snake

They actually did try to be their own brand at one point but that ended rather quickly. The Viper is probably the only car SRT built mostly from the ground up as oppose to making a standard mass produced Charger/Challenger or Neon more powerful.

I wonder what FCA will do with the engineers when they are no longer working on the Viper because they have proved to be quite talented as far as making hand-built semi-exotic performance cars when they are given almost free-range control of the project. Even briefly led a successful factory backed racing team with the GTLM Vipers against the Corvettes.

They got shit done despite seeming like a relatively small team almost like an Italian exotic maker for the US.

Gen 2 GTS blue w/ white stripes
Or
Gen 5 ACR or GTS blue w/ white stripes

Dream car since the very first time i saw it in a game.
Had the privilege of seeing one in real life twice

I am a sort of a masochist so i would love the conditions.

Yes, when you slide into a retaining wall at 130. Otherwise, the brake pedal is non-functioning. It's an extra pedal to look cool in interior photos. Same with the handbrake.

Give me a 2017 ACR worked over by Underground with a twinturbo kit. Also, do I need to pay for fuel? If so, I'd like an LPG installation, otherwise it's be expensive as fuck. Can I have a trailer hitch by the way?

No traction control, no computers, not even anti-lock brakes. For the first gen, at least.

To add: Plum Crazy Purple, all aero surfaces finished in raw carbon if possible. Might need one of those hydraulic lift thing is to clear speed bumps.

In reality, the first gen ones were a bit savage, thanks to their lack of safety nannies. Viper owners happily perpetuate the stereotype, because it reinforces their image of hairy brutes. Meanwhile the fifth gen is tame as fuck, with completely refined suspension, sticky tires, and control nannies that actually work.

My cousin jerks off about his dodge cummings evey time I see him and he's so annoying about it. Are they really that bad?

This one minus the nigger wheels please

Call me a pleb, but I just made minor adjustments to the ACR and called it a day.

That applies for a lot of older cars that didn't snap oversteer you into a tree.
>Meanwhile the fifth gen is tame as fuck, with completely refined suspension, sticky tires, and control nannies that actually work.
But who would want that? It's a boring Fiat.

>you can drive a nice performance car, but you can't drive crappy cars and have to have some basic throttle control to not kill yourself
Yeah, I think I could handle that. It doesn't have to be that color though, right?

Do I still have to pay for gas?
If not then I want a first gen black GTS Snek

Gimme a GTS-R (or any Viper made to look like one, really) and you can be damn sure I'll daily the fuck out of it.

>We want the P47 fans.

2002 Viper ACR pls

>no sidepipes

I don't want to get 2nd degree burns every time I exit my car

I'll have a Redsneck, please.