Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

You've just received $25,000
What vehicle(s) do you buy, and what sort of things do you add/swap on your vehicle(s)?

E550 coupe. W212

sell my acura and get a lightly used, well trimmed 2015 chevrolet impala that's off lease or something, and swap a mildly built 302/aod/disk brakes onto muh truck

Stylin

Smart car with a hayabusa turbo engine and new brakes

Elise, and nothing, won't have any money left over

Can I just use the 25k and make yearly contributions to my IRA to defer $5500 of my taxable income till the amount runs out?

Not terribly exciting, but the first 12k will go to pay off the rest of my Fiesta ST.

After that, I'll probably get a brake upgrade, the Mountune MP215 package, and an exhaust, and an LSD, and finally get my fender painted (did my own repairs after a canyon mishap and still haven't had the bodywork finished), which should total out to around 7k or so.

I'd like to put the rest into my S2000, which is currently stock, but I'm not sure what to spend the 6 on. I guess a reflash, intake/header/exhaust, good shocks, springs, and sways, good pads/lines/rotors/fluid, and some decent wheels and tires would be doable.

toyota corolla and a few decades of maintenance

Honestly a VZ SS ute, get exhuast, tune and suspension from tekno, keep the rest of the $ for tyres and parts

What brand new car can I buy with 25k? Has to be 4cyl turbo fun. I will be getting it spring time. I don't really wanna finance just wanna buy straight cash. 25k enough?

Second gen CRX Si, leave pretty much stock
FB RX7 wrecked to shit, restore, rack and pinion steering swap, 13b twin turbo, keep mostly stock on the outside other than basketweave wheels

keep saving for a 76' GTR.

Buy a cheap pre-76 Kadett with some kind of Ecotec swap and an LPG installation as a daily commuter. Rest of the money goes towards a nice Panhead.

I restore my dad's broken down '84 El Camino.
Cause its the only big thing I have left of his after he passed.

A clean E series Falcon
Then a VL Commodore to 304 + 5spd swap.

>buy a newer miata with a blown nacho for cheap
>swap In an LS
>turbo
>widebody
>roll cage
>racing seats

>then buy a early 2000s civic and daily that so I don't loose my licence

Scion FRS with a full turbo kit, more aero, and nice wheels and tires.
I would daily the fuck out of it.

There ya go bud
Put some into an MSD Atomic EFI system, and I'll hook it up for ya
Done it a few times already, not a huge deal if your existing wiring is decent

25 corollas
Drive for life plus your kids and grand kids great grand kids and so on

Haha

Nice get though. Neat.

Plus you get a great purse with that miata lease.

>what sort of things do you add/swap on your vehicle
Seats from a fighter jet.
Also, working windshield wipers.

Honda fit-12000
stickers
suspension
rims
toyo tires
brake upgrade