What did he mean by this?????

What did he mean by this?????

Probably to keep him cool inside his fursuit

>fursuit
what? really?
why is it that so many youtube personalities are fucking furries?

>he doesn't know

who the fuck cares

he doesn't ever talk about it in his videos so fuck off already

Didn't his falcon have a heating problem? Maybe he's going to haphazardly shove those in front of the radiator like with that one military truck

So has he finally decided to stop trying to conceal his furry persona?

>he doesn't ever talk about it in his videos
Must be nice to be so oblivious

I think it is because of the bad dragon reference in one of his videos. I think it was the Miata, talking about gay men or something.

Google kutztown dragon

Holy SHIT

>Buttmad furry detected.

>mfw the amount of butthurt that would flow if he showed up to a parade in full fursuit

I no nothing about cars.
But i just marathoned all of RCR and now i want to learn about cars, so i've started lurking Veeky Forums.
Thank you Mr.Regular

people put them on their intercoolers between runs mostly reserved for dyno queen supras

Leave and never return

but I want to learn about cars.

You'll learn a lot about cars here. Just know that most of the things you'll learn are memes or false.

so just like every other hobby board on Veeky Forums?

Yep

>freezing bags of ice
How can you freeze ice ice is already frozen ??

Retarded furfag

redneck a/c with a cooler and fans

What is Mr.Regulars fursona?

The Kutztown dragon

thats pretty hot desu senpai

Not really, dragons and scalies are pretty nasty 2bh famalam

You seem to know a lot about furfags there bub.

>my trip is mrcrummypaws
wow dude you should be a detective

> Bags of Ice in freezer
> Parade tomorrow
Aut/o/ thinks of someone keeping cool inside a fur/mascot suit

I think someone is going to assault someone in the parade
with blocks or balls of ice or shaved ice snowballs

>he doesn't like sweet sweet dragon cloaca
What are you a fag?

>not going full porta-cool using fountain pumps to raise water from a drip tank over posterboard vanes behind the fan
Do you even DIY

>lurking Veeky Forums
>to learn about cars

Lurking /k/ taught me plenty about guns

Unlike Veeky Forums, /k/ knows what they're talking about most of the time

I have my doubts about that, but let's assume that's true and also assume the knowledge gained is real intensive shit- Even if that were the case, guns are wayyyyyyyy simpler than even a single aspect of a car. Lemme put it like this, if you found yourself nodding along with Mr Regular and thinking "THIS GUY REALLY KNOWS HIS SHIT" when he got into the technical shit, you're in over your head.

Veeky Forums has actually taught me a lot about cars, but it's not my only resource. I spend so much time reading on forums and watching other videos too. I learn so much from just watching how to videos and build series like on Tom's turbo garage and stuff.
I know tons about tuning and turbocharging even though I've never owned a turbo car.

just remember to ignore the shit posters
cars are a personal thing and operate on many different levels
as for learning anything just get the Haynes manual for a car you like

What has Veeky Forums taught you?

And do you know how to read a compressor map? Can you identify a T3/T4 flange on sight? Do you know what the a/r ratio refers to? Trim? If I said I needed four grade eight quarter twenty-eight bolts, would you even know where to begin on identifying one? Don't answer because it won't make a difference in my mind, but don't bullshit yourself.

The barrier to enter on /k/ costs a mere $150 to break. You'll hardly get tags and inspection for that on Veeky Forums. And you can learn 80% of everything about any given gun in a day. I've been shooting my entirely life, and did a stint in organized speed shooting competitions and kicked ass at it, and I can say with complete certainly that doesn't mean shit if you put me under a hood. Nothing about any firearm comes anywhere near even just getting your eyes under the valve cover for a peek.

You'd be amazed how many of Veeky Forums are actually closet furfags.

you are the new henry ford, you hate on everyone but you live a subpar life i cant wait till u go away

Who am I hating on?

Autism reloaded

He just blew you the fuck out, and you're responding with an insult. Bravo.

>tfw i live in a neighboring town

I'm OP, my friend. That wasn't me he replied to, stop being mad.

ps ur all gay and this thread sucks

Ford was one of the greatest men to live the 20th century. You drive a car on a lease. I think you're projecting.