ITT post cars/brands you want to discuss, but can't because Veeky Forums is full of cancer

ITT post cars/brands you want to discuss, but can't because Veeky Forums is full of cancer

You can stuff a V8 in these, but
>Audi

So go elsewhere.
Like autoib
org

gotta love the Vag Gods.

I have some borderline crazy build ideas involving VAG products.

Things like an inline 5 powered Porsche 944, a DIY RS2 sedan or wagon, and a V8 B5 Passat.

>tfw I can't go one post without having someone talking about ecobust.

But yeah, I usually want to discuss Ford and Chevy sometimes.

Neither Ford or GM have generals, which seem to get better discussion and less shit. Would that solve the issue?

They tried generals and no one uses them because rednecks can barely use the internet, much less use the catalog.

then you get the constant shit of people popping in every thread just to tell you that generals are cancer

Not really.
Or do this
and have actual moderation

Are there any generalized and casual car forums, like Veeky Forums except not shit?

We can't have nice things because yuropoors are constantly shitting up this board.

EU internet ban on Veeky Forums when

Autoib.org

>v8

Get a W8 passat.

Any German car, really.

But the W8 is rare as hell, even more fiddly than the V8, makes less power and has next to no support, factory or aftermarket.
It's still a damn cool engine though.

autoib.org gives me hope. Quality control is all Veeky Forums needs.

Does autoib have a catalog? I only ever use the catalog on 4ch

I asked the same question, supposedly someone's working on it.

>no sign of Alphonse yet.
This could be good. Needs a catalog though.

This site is still unfinished but it's promising. Trolls will get benned.

What the fuck is with the recent influx of US Big 3 shitposting, anyway? Have we all turned into our dads?

Someone did shitpost already, but that got removed pretty quick. Actual moderation helps a ton.

Ford has become great
GM has become decent
And Chrysler... has Snek

lmao

Shitubitme
>oh but user shit reliability
>oh but user crankwalk
>oh but user no more rally
>oh but user evo is kill
>oh but user boring product lineup
>oh but user Nissan owns you

My downright favorite manufacturer with some of the best championships and records, blended to shit with shitposting and trolls. Only trolling hasn't been the same for years.

>Autoib.org
>And Chrysler... had Snek
ftfy

just wait till the 300gt vr4 skyrockets in value
just like the evo currently is

I think we have.
That's terrifying.

Autoib.org is essentially the same as here but with mods to clean up the cancer.

>gm fangirls literally ragequit to another website after being told their products are shit
>literally begging people to join
rotflmao

MY SIDES

you just had to trigger me with that, the most annoying person on the internet, i have been triggered with the hate fucking of a thousand white ancestors. REEEEEEEE

I know this is bait, but holy shit no one can literally be this retarded.

Stay triggered

>no one can literally be this retarded
>GM fans literally this retarded
it's like you guys found the shittiest brand to get assmad over on purpose

>it's like you guys found the shittiest brand to get assmad over on purpose
They literally did.

>implying I like anything GM
Try again.

>still assmad over poo vette

I really would like to discuss the Corvette but there's that obsessive need to shitpost about it at every mention.

That tournament was a mistake. It gave birth to that idiot shitposter.

What tournament? And gtr vs corvette was a thing before alphonse, he is the third main shitposter of it.

There was a sticky for DA BEST CAR EVAH, where various cars were pitted against each other in a tournament format. Come the Corvette, compounded by the fuckup at the Burgerkingring by GM and we get

I swear c6 Z06 vs gtr existed before that.

It did, but not nearly as bad as it was before that tournament.

I think it was Mustang vs M3 before Corvette vs GTR.

you're free to discuss the corvette, but don't pit it against cars that are obviously better, as that's where the memes come from. start out with comparing it to an sn95 v6 mustang, because that's about the performance level of GM products.

Why post a picture of one that's really fucked up?

its pretty much a porsche 928
but with too much power

this was the last good looking A4

I hope the rumors about a MR Corvette are true.