WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat @ home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't u out cruisin 2 da meets with ur bros or >gf?

What are you are car related plans for the weekend?

cars > whores

post waifu

>why are you at home
my car isn't registered or insured, I'm a somewhat decent citizen

>car related plans for the weekend
I have a old toolbox I got from my grandfather, I took everything out last night and I plan to make some cut outs for some it and then mix the tools I got from him with mine.

>Waifu
Waifu for Lifu.

Speak english properly.

>Implying home

>Because work night shift

Replace the clutch, get it smogged, and re-registered. Give is a good wash while I'm at it.

Still waiting on my cat-back exhaust to show up for my FiST, been waiting 2 weeks. Then I'll get everything installed at once. Wanted a RMM and lower charge pipe too, but that's a 3 week wait.

Posting waifu as requested

Here as always!

>Why are you sat @ home alone on a friday nite?
I spent too much time at work this week and lack social plans. So I'm having dinner right now while listening to weeb music, and maybe later I'll fire up a game or something.

>What are you are car related plans for the weekend?
Depends on the weather. If it's nice, I have a hose to mount and cars to wash.

>post waifu
I post something different every Friday. This week it's the cutest megane destroyer.

I /nightshift/

Gonna tackle YET MORE paint correction tonight for the mustang. Also finally bought a real respirator so that'll be nice. And i think I found a way to make turbine wheels look good.

>And i think I found a way to make turbine wheels look good.
What are you going to do?

You see how he's painted them in that picture? Everything black except for center caps, outer rim, and tops of the spokes? Like that. Normally they look like this.

>I spent too much time at work this week and lack social plans

just like me, except the "work" part

I hate this shit

so much

p. sure wifey is with some man ;_;

I think I like how they normally look better, but then again I'm not very aware of the goings on of Mustangs.

>just like me, except the "work" part
But you've had all week then. What makes Friday any different than Tuesday if you're not working?

In person they're pretty blah, and I have a grey car so some black on the wheels will help them pop. Should also help hide brake dust.

Hows it going guys?

The passage of time makes me feel like shit

I swear when I finish college and can afford a nicer car I won't post in these threads anymore

Yeah, I guess that goes for everyone. I feel way older than I should

You're here forever. Forever.

I just gave up and accepted the fact that I will forever be a poorfag

I work weekend nights. My work week just started.

sold my shitbox for 1.5k

got about 700 saved up, hoping to get a new shitbox

and true to my name, I'm fucking sick of seeing nothing but buythreads all over

it's human nature, yeah, but feeling despondent shouldn't be

>why are you home
Got home from work at 6pm and had homework to do. Plus lol no friends/gf
>Car plans
Plan on looking at like 7 used cars later in the week so that should be fun
>waifu
pic related

>going to scrap yard with my buddy's new integra to find a new rear quarter panel and salvage some OK headlights/etc
>get some trim and weatherproofing for my truck, also a hood mount bracket thingy

Basically nothing.

>Because swing shift

>Because nobody wants to meet up in Bumfuck, USA

>I'm probably gonna bite the bullet and get my A/C repaired.
Apart from that, use my SUV for it's original purpose and haul shit to my new apartment.

Fresh looking fox body
So many of them are beat up, thanks for making this one shiny user

My car just passed smog , I don't want to drive it dirty, I'm registering it next week and my boyfriend dumped me because I "have no feelings" or something. So browsing Veeky Forums watching anime.

I wish mine was that nice, that's just an example picture. Making progress towards getting mine shiny.

Why are you sat @ home alone on a friday nite?
Because getting up early for 2 hour drive and a LONG ass day at the drag strip tomorrow.

A bro and I cruised around for a couple hours in the rain just having bromance talk and we stopped by the house I just bought earlier in the week to do gay stuff like talk about where I'm going to put a grill, pool, etc. GF had to work.

big no prep grudge race event tomorrow from 10am until about midnight at a track a couple hours away.

Sunday gotta figure out how Im going to box and ship out my extra transmission from my talon since I sold it and hopefully might have someone coming to buy said talon as well.

>boyfriend
found the miata owner :^)

Got off work, went fishin, signed on some paperwork for a new house, people comin to check out this house tomorrow, so just eatin some day old spaghetti and tryin to keep this place clean.

Maybe I will cruise the scoot to the beach this weekend. Next weekend is probably gonna be moving. At least this house is only a few blocks away but I will probably still need a Uhaul truck or trailer for some of the bigger shit.

>might have someone coming to buy said talon as well.
How much are you selling it for? A guy I work with bought a Talon yesterday. Really clean and completely stock, but somehow he got it for $4k (sounded cheap to me).

:^( nope

>Why are you sat @ home alone on a friday nite?

Just mostly finished up wiring in the trailer brake controller and 7 pin on my F250.

>

Racing in an enduro, flagpole race and then a demo tomorrow.

i have it posted for $4350 firm but let this guy talk me to $4250. Told him it won't leave for a penny less than that.

It's worth more but I don't have the patience to try to find the right buyer. I have barely a month until I close on my house I just bought and I want all the $ I can get by move time and the talon is just a lawn ornament now to me with my trans am around.

had a very productive day, got my GS500.

Now i have to get it under my insurance and my name and get the plates tomorrow morning at the DMV

Haven't you been trying to sell this forever?

My friend met some girl online and I'm there now as we stopped by on our way home.

Unfortunately she's nasty and so are our friends.

Just had another surgery, since my doctor schedules them every Friday. No driving for 24 hours yet again.

But I'm loving my new truck, I'm just waiting on my tonneau cover to arrive.

not really. I always talked about it but never actually listed it until like a month ago. And at the time I was selling it for a lot more and only had it posted in one place. Now I actually am actively trying to sell it for what it's really worth to most people honestly.

Fuck. He just went inside.

Word of advice anons

Always drive. Don't carpool. It isn't worth it.

Oh, I just remember you made a post that you were selling it a while ago

yea i kept saying I was going to sell it last year. then I kept being a panzy bitch about it and then planned to keep it, then sell it, then keep it. now I bought my T/A and a house and I really do need to sell it so it's finally listed now.

>Why am I home?
Legion
>No plans

fuckin wow nerd

I have a problem

me too its okay