/ovg/ - David Bogie Edition

Previous thread: Our Wiki should answer every single question you could possibly ask about sim racing and racing with us!
>get-good.net

We have a Mumble server, drop by and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes on Friday. Check out our Google doc for more info!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=1700004632
mega.nz/#!sIxihYpA!n4hlN7ZPAQvy_ugXgsWVg0G3Mj0AbvdjzsZPRINNXYM
my.mixtape.moe/fgluqx.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/tynyds.webm
my.mixtape.moe/qdszzn.webm
my.mixtape.moe/wkhlgv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AC is a good game

gnik x valrys edition

/ovgredout/ when?

Had a craving to play some racing games.

Played some Shift, Forza 6A and NFSHP12'. I might get the crew next week when its free.

Also may start up TXRD2 again.

not as good as TURNLEFT in RFACTOR 2 TOMORROW
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=1700004632

7th for WAT mods guys confirmed for enemy of the dude who made the the 180 with the crap physics.

Grounded Fin is funnier than George Carlin

I got curious and decided to download that mod to see how fucked it is, it's going to take 7 hours. Fuck deposit files

mega.nz/#!sIxihYpA!n4hlN7ZPAQvy_ugXgsWVg0G3Mj0AbvdjzsZPRINNXYM

watmods user here
i posted video teases to a mod group called wkmods
i messaged one of the main creators asking if he wanted to try my edit, pic related. they were pissed about a private unpublicized edit.
wasnt gonna share because risk of ban from certain groups where i can find cars
and so after seeing my footage of my personal edit, they came in calling for bans, calling me a cunt and shit, wkmods moderators came in saying fuck it upload whatever you want so i did
then i got called a cunt again so now it's on the 3 most popular fb mod pages, sent to assetto-db (hope it goes through) and posted a few other places
i miss old school modding philosophy.

>mfw discovering nfstheories

can anyone tell what the fuck happened here

>i miss old school modding philosophy

I think most of us here miss that too - when it was all about getting good content out there and not about ego stroking by certain groups/people.

yeah, i wouldn't have published it if they werent such bitches about a private personal edit. show them this rofl

Yeah I don't get why people get so mad if you mod a car for your own use. A lot of modders seem to be crybabies who beg for donations these days

they are asking for donations too.

Larguu x Stiguy fanfic when?

is that from the street heroes group? if so post this if you want to

in other news, virginia international raceway is amazing

Soon®

DeRP rally on a keyboard was fucking killing me, so i bought a g25 as spares or repair
>motors are honest-to-god smoking
>no reverse
>pop the motors open and clean the commutators
>reattach the broken wire in the shifter
it works great now but it could crap out and burst into flames at any time
>hyper-realistic shitbox simulation

In other news, Formula E is amazing

Jesus christ this dude rivals P4TRIOT's levels of autism.

teenagers are weird

is that Formula E Challenge 99-02

he posted a "scratch made" car to the ac forums and it was deleted because it was an edit of a ported car
oh yeah and the first fb post is edited, at first it included just footage and "they say no sharing so here are teases"

stop stealing my stuff

Try stealing this video

Anyone want to race on AC at VIR?

muh f-body brutha

rf2

SJ why do you keep coming back here posting knowing your PC can't play racing games properly?

pls dont bully sj

>pls don't bully

Toyooooodaaa again the man David ok ford and Chevy fans start with the Toyota is cheating lol no it's the team that builds the cars.

Whats that in the background

crying family members of a murdered african american

i dont know if i should feel bad or ask for the original image

the memes here are getting out of hand

Only thing getting out of hand is my wheel since we aren't racing

see

that group is a total mess. its a giant circlejerk of guys thinking theye the fucking kings of ac because they have a private mod or kids asking for skins because they think theyre photographers. pic related.

do these shit cunts actually think some pixels they modify for a game is their legal property in any way shape or form and they have the right to tell people what to do with it? roflmao

Yeah there's sadly plenty of manbabies in this community who complain about mods with models taken from other video games to the point of not even trying the mod to see if the physics are good. I blame that autistic mindset as part of the reason why rF2 is so dead.

Rf2s problem has nothing to do with ripped mods. Its all ISI's fault

>overarm bowling

who /missBBL/ here

larguu is a blockhead

Oh jesus. at least I'm getting a good laugh out of this debacle and not getting banned from groups. pic related made me smile
fuck me i was pretty drunk earlier, just woke up, embarrassing. /blog

I wish AC and RF2 had a baby
my.mixtape.moe/fgluqx.mp4

I wish LFS and Rally2k had a baby

I wish Gnik and valrys had a baby

dat rev limiter
my.mixtape.moe/tynyds.webm

*hits vape*
my.mixtape.moe/qdszzn.webm
my.mixtape.moe/wkhlgv.webm

Alright, I gave that thing a go. What the fuck is wrong with that dude. The turbo spool so fast, it puts to shame the twin turbo gt3 cars, and those things have antilag. I just touched the throttle halfway and the turbo maxed out and kicked the tail. And I checked the data too. It's a single turbo. There is no way a 2 liter turbo engine with 600 hp could deliver power that fast.

>tfw sunrise
>tfw ambien's schizophrenia-like side effects

they prolly prioritize upholding their super epic reputation over the quality of the cars themselves

ambien walrus brought some friends over and so we went on a drunken exploratory adventure at virginia international.

This mod b really gud
might as well just call it freeroam

got my room booked

king bed, full kitchen, dining area, living room and upper deck balcony with track view

thirsty

>Enjoy a steak, seafood or pasta dish in the dining room or relax with a drink and appetizer in Connie’s Pub. When the weather is warm, seating is available on the deck with a stunning view of the rolling countryside.
nice

post meal autocrossan

quality kart mod when

this dorifto donut thing looks intense

BBQ at the skidpad

going to vir seems comfy af

Track with meme cars when?

I wanna race around in it while a 86 skids around and a civic overtaking it on the outside, and Ferrari and a McLaren get stuck behind them because they cant drive around them.

Oh wait. Nobody likes AC enough to even have fun fooling around in it.

fun times like follow the leader or LETS GO HERE shit like that would be perfect at vir

oh god went for a piss and i forgot to flush the toilet after shitting my pants

it's intense.
using default setup which isn't helping but this drift pool thing is prime af. lots of detail, vir confirmed best track mod

just gotta keep that nose inside

>not doing LETS GO HERE in lfs westhill

SATAN MADE THIS
I SHALL CONQUER THE BEAST

good enough fuck
I need a cigarette.

>down the straights VIR has no barriers protecting cars from trees or even the water tower

aint our fault that the game is shit senpai

>Starting a forest fire through race car inferno when

when I try to download rF2 from get good, I get virus warning...what do?

Delete coreshaders.mas

windows defender deletes the download before even telling me

'No one' likes racing Larguu - Paul

see
Larguu is a goober

delete this