Tfw you see the car you sold 6 years ago in a parking lot

>tfw you see the car you sold 6 years ago in a parking lot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94#t=2m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least it's still being driven. It broke my heart seeing my car at a junkyard a while ago. I should've never sold it, the assholes who bought it completely fucked it up after all the hard work I put into it.

I probably should have sold my car awhile ago but I couldn't deal with the thought of reading about how it got wrapped around a tree in the paper. Now like a sickly rescue dog I'm stuck with it forever.

I sold my boosted tc years back and found it in a parking lot the other day....I waited for the owner to come out and turns on it was the same woman I sold it to. Totally kept it real and kept the car 100 percent the way it was when I sold it. Told me shes planning on upgrading some of it and I walked her through it and all the small details of the car etc. Were actually meeting again soon to discuss more.

Saw the 97 dodge ram i drove as a teenager in a post office parking lot. Some fat mexican chick got out of it and went in side with the motor still running.

u gonna shag her, right? in the car?

Not only will I shag her. I will Shag her. Marry her Impregnate her. Have 2.5 healthy children with her.Gaze into each others eyes every night before sleep with her. Im in love bruh wut do.

Pump and dump dat hoe. Wife and kids are a drain on resources that could be devoted to cars.

I sold a car to a guy 8 years ago to a guy who never registered it. (not required in my state) His house got foreclosed on and the cops impounded the car. They called me since it was still in my name and asked if I wanted it back. It had been sitting outside, in the snow and rain, for years with a broken window, no hood, and half an engine. They let me see it in the impound lot. It broke my heart. :(

It's like running into an ex that you still have warm feelings for but you can tell her new boyfriend abuses her

Bit different, an innocent car doesn't deserve abuse. Some women choose men who abuse them.

Amen brother.

Tfw a girl I used to fug on the casual is now moving back to this country and she wants me to cum in her and get her pregnant and we'll have kids. I don't want the financial drain but I have a massive impregnation fetish. Fuck.

>tfw I see it every day

>Back in town to visit parents
>going around to look for my old car
>it was an old Mazda 323 hatch, with DOHC engine
>not seeing it
>panic.jpg
>slowly dawns on me
>roll past local Mexican house
The dirtbag always had at least 10 cars in his driveway on blocks. They would be in good condition when he bought them, but they would rot away in his yard. Then his wife would bitch at him and he would take away the most rotten of them.
>sure enough, my little hatch is there
>no hood, missing passenger door, in blocks
> rusted to shit
> There's a hole on the dash where my aftermarket tach was
I was 16, shut up.
>he tore out my addition to the car
>Fall apart in my car
>mfw

>sell an old beater you couldn't afford to maintain to a restoration enthusiast
>they're taking better care of it than you did

My first car was sold because my family was moving. The person who bought it was a young guy on the local military base. He then proceeded to give it a black rustoleum paint job and paint the door handles and rims green. It was a 1979 Datsun B210. I've tried to find another, but they're actually not that common, and he destroyed one of them.

>car grenades the transmission a week after you sell it

>I don't want the financial drain but I have a massive impregnation fetish.
The fuck do you mean by this?

He likes the creampie dawg

>Did this to someone
>bought a car and the engine blew up not that long after
Watch out man what goes around comes around

He wants to impregnate bitches but doesn't want to pay child support.

Some cars are destined 2 be abused and left in the gutter.

Just look at this (former) slut.

You mean the 1997 Camry with the tell tale rust on the rocker panel? I saw a paki driving it making deliveries or something. I could tell it was mine bc of the rust and the faded bumper

good riddance

sold a 1992 Acura integra that my ex molested to a punk who did bodshop class

>Saw the car 2 years later, perfect condition, talk to the guy and turn out he bought 2 others

Feel good, gutless b18a power!

I'm still at my first car. It's an old shitbox that gets broken all the time and it's not that comfortable but I still love every bit of it.
The engine got totaled last year and I spent more that it's worth to fix it just so I didn't have to take the car to a junkyard.
I know sometimes in the future I'm going to have to get rid of it. How do you cope with that?

Is is something like with a first girlfriend?

>get vasectomy
>shoot blanks inside her
>no babby to worry about

>still parked perfectly

kek

>impregnation fetish.
pretty sure that's just your instinct telling you to make babbys

Literally my feeling. I wanted to buy a new car using the 2016 clearance events every dealer was having, but the more I looked around, the more I felt guilty of giving up my reliable 13 year old car.

I just couldn't stomach the thought of some degenerate donking around doing ghetto shit in it.

Just going to run it into the ground myself.

That's how planet of the apes starts user.

they fucked in the end, right

>Austin
>"Palestine"

Can impregnation actually be a fetish? Is it possible to have a consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation fetish?

>selling you car
>ever

Every one of you get what you deserve

>mom scrapped my first car without telling me after I moved out
>ask why she didn't just have me bring it to my new place if she didn't want it around
>"you didn't need it anyway"
>she also spent the money she got from it
>tfw no rally car revival of my old shitbox
>tfw my baby went to the crusher
>can't watch Brave Little Toaster ever again

Your mom sounds like a cunt.

>tfw worthless

Yeah but I mean like actually impregnate people. I used to do it on holiday or when travelling for work, I'd fuck some local bitch and tell her I shoot blanks and she'd let me cum in her, then she would never see me again. Just the idea of getting someone pregnant makes me so hard. Ambush creampies are the best, when you forget to pull out and they go nuts but you tell them you're sterile and they calm down but are still pissed off. Imagining my sperm swimming to her eggs and she's completely oblivious, thinking she's safe. God, it really gets me going.

I too have a fetish for cumming inside girls. But not impregnated them. I think you need help son. You have kids with no fasters and that's sad.

>tfw your first car got totaled and junked

>tfw second car got totaled and junked

>tfw third car got totaled and junked

still a better fetish then fapping to tiles.

I donated a car just like this to charity.

A week later I saw a car just like it parked near where I live. The car is pretty distinctive but I didn't get close to make sure that it was mine.

I miss how solid the car was, even if it was pretty bad on gas.

I understand you. However, I just use hentai to get my fix. A big perk is I get to "actually see" the sperm cell fertilize an egg and sometimes the illustrators/authors make the girl somehow "feel" exactly when the this happens after she has redressed and the guy is gone.

However, I do not condone you actually acting out on your dangerous and reprehensible fantasies.

this was my first car the last time i saw it, i had sold it 3 times and got it back free each time until the last guy wrecked it... still had the dvd deck in it tho

>Lose first car because the nigger we hired to fix it didn't actually fix it but drove it around anyway like it was his
>Car somehow gets impounded after breaking down, can't afford to get it out in time -and- have it fixed
>Have to let them auction it off
>Last time I see it it's missing a wheel and full of garbage
>Feel like shit every time I see one like it

Calm down bro. Your EK hatch wasn't that special.

>tfw you see the mexicans who you just sold your shitbox to for $1500 drive away

>mfw

>"End my suffering"

>got it back free each time

How did you do that?

Also nice quads

>driving along
>about to go past scrapyard
>hey look theres a car like mine being dropped off by the flatbed
>same colour, bodystyle, generation
>get closer
>same wheels, interior colour
>look sideways at it as i pass
>hey it doesnt have the rust spot by the wheel well
>or paint coming off the leading edge of the roof
>and i dont think the tint is bubbling
>i wonder if the carpet is fucked like mine is

>huh lel i've had this thing a long time

>realize there's like 7 details about the one at the scrapyard that are better than what yours is
>its at the scrapyard

>youre driving a totally clapped out fucking shitbox

mfw

what car user?

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94#t=2m15s
I rather not think about it

with enough money the dream can last forever

>1998, parents buy brand new VW Gol (pic)
>3rd world country so it's kinda a big deal
>no a/c, no powersteering, no power anything, it just had a heater, rear window defroster and the factory radio, one litre 4 cyl engine, 5spd manual, like 50 hp
> I literally grew up in the back seat of this thing, mom driving
> it's been in some collisions, funily never it's driver fault
>we owned it for 13 years, it had just 40.000 km on it because city car
>it had scratches and dings on the body, but mechanically and the interior were spotless.
>we sold it for only 2k under what we bought it for, trading it in on a 2012 Fiesta (mk6, 1.0 with a/c and powersteering)
>last I've seen it it was covered in dust and missing the hubcaps, but otherwise exacly as I remembered it

Bought it for 14000 hues in 98, sold for 12000, heard dealer sold it for 13000. First car I've driven after getting my license, was just as good as I thought it would be. I really hope the new owner is taking good care of it.

Pics taken literally the day before it was sold.

Volkswagen Gol?

I didn't even know such a car existed

It replaced the Beetle in south america and other shitholes. Thw VW Fox the americans got are the sedan and wagon variations of the mk1, there's also the hatch and truck (saveiro). Mine was a mk2.

where i live if you have no insurance your car gets impounded

the 2 friends i sold it to were commuting to school, couldnt afford insurance when they graduated so gave it back

i also "gave" it to my little bro for 20 bucks but he never got his license so i took it back a few years later

that car had a $2500 sound system in it at one point

Very nice

Kek, when I lived in south america my dad bought a Gol he told me it was like a Golf but a little smaller.

I thought he was fucking with me and the "f" just fell off the badge, but it is a real car.