If you were driving a motorcycle at 200 mph and fell off while wearing nothing at all where would you want to land...

If you were driving a motorcycle at 200 mph and fell off while wearing nothing at all where would you want to land first on the tarmac?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIQuH5lkN9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dick first

It wouldn't make any difference. You would be dead before you knew what was happening.

Manlet

first post best post

Is that a heavy ass truck wheel with a 80mph rating

head first desu, surviving in that situation would probably just make me wish i hadn't

I'd want to land next to a hospital m8

Not true at all. People die from either head injury or torso trauma. You avoid both of these and you'll likely live. Many people have fallen off motorcycles @ 200mph and walk away alive. Landing on your back would probably be ideal. The trick is to slide instead of roll

head i want to die

>sliding naked on tarmac at 200mph
That is gonna leave one looooong hamburger streak. You will be more road rash than man.

>Falling off your momo
Nigga thats a nono

Fall out of my bed realizing it was just a dream

HOLY SHIT THAT THING WORKS? I've seen it out front of the doodz house in Highland Park (the one in LA) but I assumed it was a static art piece.

What does it matter where you land, you'll be dead on most roads even with gear. .

Head or neck first. I want to be out of it before it happens.

Then I wake up and wonder why the fuck I would ever consider going to Bonneville without safety gear.

Nope. So long as you didn't suffer a head injury or damage your heart or lungs you would feel your skin then whatever is under that being ground off by the tarmac. Once you came to a stop and had your wits about you, you would be in unbelievable amounts of pain.

Personally I rather die than go through that.

I think that's Burning Man.

I fell off a bike at ~100MPH, wearing a helmet, T-shirt, and Jeans.

It hurt, for about six weeks.

>years of skin grafting and physiotherapy from the shorn muscle tissue and a requirement for constant antibiotics and disinfecting due to no epidermal protection
it would be a hellish nightmare, so i agree - i'd rather die too

But you probably would still die, from blood loss, and odds are you you'd be knocked out.

100 ain't 200 and you got lucky.

>odds are you you'd be knocked out
Why would this happen? Falling 4 feet generally doesn't knock anybody out. If you don't hit anything and just slide along the tarmac there is going to be nothing to knock you out.

You can't even say pain. I have been in so much that I was convulsing and gasping for air, no sign of passing out.

>If you were driving a motorcycle at 200 mph and fell off while wearing nothing at all where would you want to land first on the tarmac?
Head. What kind of fucking retard would answer anything else? You aren't going to want to be alive if you skid across the tarmac at 200mph, you're going to be missing most of your skin, probably all of your fingers and toes, your face, your dick. You won't want to be alive.

My ass. I would survive like this guy (•̪●) youtube.com/watch?v=aIQuH5lkN9w

Why would I go 200 MPH on Burning Man?

Head, to instakill me, so I wouldn't relieve Metallica's One video

came here to post that. looks like an artcar

I wish someone would plow through burning man at 200mph
Rid the world of some of those trust-fund degens and their shitty little "high art" circlejerk in the desert