>undercover sheriff in black suburban catches me
>gives me a reckless driving ticket, says i have to go to court
>tells me to ask the judge for a road safety course instead of a fine

how fucked am I and how boring is that course

im in virginia btw

>How boring is the course
Less boring than paying out the ass in insurance for the next 3 years

okay, yes, fair point

but the question was more, what should I expect from the court, provided the judge grants my request

No idea. Don't act like a little shit and show some remorse and you'll be alright.

Haha haha, you fucking dipshit you deserved this

RVAfag here, it's an 8 hour course on a saturday, and you will have a test, and you have to pay for it

oh damn, i guess it's worth it though

L A N D O F T H E F R E E

You need to show up and pass the test and then show it to the judge when you go to court

I have to go back to court?

Pay the sheriff's department too, and not the government.

>suffering the consequences of one's shitty actions is not "free"
Retards like you are what ruined the US in the first place.

>be Europoort faggot
>dodge shitty drivers and speed cameras everywhere
>not allowed to drive through certain cities without paying congestion fees

in most of the eurocuck you'd probably loose your license and pay out the ass for going 40km over the limit in a shopping centre

Depends on the county but you typically have to go back to the clerk and show the certificate of completion

oh, alright

thanks for the info

Recently a similar thing happened to me. I got lit up, ran home on my liter peter.

They got me in the driveway, took me downtown. 3 felony charges.

DA dropped them all before I even went to court, got released after three days in county.

1500$ for the 30 day impound on my bike. But nothing on the record.
(provided I stay off the radar for 1 year) they still have the option to press the charges within that time if I fuck up again though.

> (You)
>Pay the sheriff's department too, and not the government.
????
Sheriff's office is the government

Yep, don't be such an idiot next time

>running from cops
>run back to your own house
????

Doesn't sound like shit got dropped, they're still hanging shit over your head so it's more like suspended sentences

GHILLIE SUITS IN THE BUSH

Yeah, I realized that. But shit, you hit a buck 50 and don't see anyone behind u. Almost got it in the garage too.

They got your tags for sure, should have hit the gas sooner so they couldn't get it

No, the district attorney did drop the charges. But the police department has the opportunity to reopen the case. Sheriff was the one who was Buttmad he got smoked on his bike tho. Wrote me up 3 felon charges cause he mad. Should've only been 1 felon and a reckless.

op here

my car wont even hit 100, which is why im pretty pissed i got reckless driving

im not sure i was even going 60, but im sure thats the speed the suburban had to get up to to catch up to me. He said he wouldnt have even known it was me if it wasnt for my damn exhaust leak, he spotted me way back

but I wasn't going to sit there and fight him about it when he could have easily also said i was speeding in a 25MPH residential zone and towed my car and arrested me

Get the exhaust leak fixed ya dingus

Na, I think I gained a notoriety speeding to and from work 80-110 every day. They staked me out yo, I can't even begin.

There was an undercover a block down my street when i got home, zoomed in front of the house and braked hard once I got in the driveway.

And days prior I recall seeing that same undercover vehicle prowling when I've gotten home from work after a hot run.
Shits wack, take diff routes if u ride like a street rossi

yea i guess i just got used to it, I never have anyone in my car so I never have to yell over my exhaust to talk. I've been monitoring a transmission issue for the past month, and never gave my exhaust a second thought

Just one of those times they come down on your fun. They really don't got much better to do than write teens up for hoonin.

tell me about it

but i was doing 70 in a 40 in a different part of town before that, so at least he only saw me in a corner when i couldn't gas it in second

Keep your eyes peeled now should you ever do anything you know might warrant their attention.

Quick 360 mirror check before you pop that downshift and mat it.

idk if ill ever speed in the day again here, theres so many undercover cops. I see so many unmarked white 2016 Explorers

Roanoke va here, you're fucked. Reckless driving is as bad as a dui.

Land of the burgers yo

GHILLIE SUITS IN THE BUSH

What is with people in their old ass outbacks that think they're race car drivers?

>My friend's boyfriend owns a 2.2L 1999 legacy 'sport'
>Makes 135hp
>Is constantly boasting about how fast it is
>is so adamant about beating my 2016 GTI in a race
>Says he's going to turbo it and push 20psi
>Recently bought a 4inch midpipe to 5inch 'muffler'
>Five fucking inches
>Off the stock exhaust manifold

His ebay build is gonna be sicc as fuck.

Outback 'sport'***

Sorry, just woke up.

He obviously doesn't know shit, so he's a typical Subaru owner
Watch in like two weeks hell be saying he's going to get an STi power train because Subarus go together like Legos

The sad part is he recently blew a rod through his 2.2L due to running it on little oil... But instead of swapping in a 2.5L or an engine that can handle boost, he gets someone to swap in a stock used 2.2L.

He's just going to blow it up again and I'm going to lose it.
Pic related.

Let it be a learning experience, if he's not going to do the research or listen to people that know more than him, fuck it and let him keep pouring money incorrectly

Nobody cares since our cities are compact and beautiful. And our public transport exists and works.

How bad is having a hole in your exhaust?

Nope, because our malls aren't big enough to go that fast. You know, we consume less food.

>through shopping centre

Idk where you are, but here on private property(shopping centres), you can't get traffic tickets

>And our public transport exists and works

Unless they're huge like Central Park in Fredericksburg or Westchester Commons, private property or not if there's enough traffic they'll police it

Another RVAfag, this is correct. Some judges will let you do the online course.

Another rva'r here. I got pulled for 92 in a 70 in goochland 2.5 years ago and no only did the officer write me down for 85. But when I got to court the judge wrote me down lower to a 75. Moral of the story is make each experience pleasant for anyone and they'll be pleasant to you.

>running from the cops
>go directly to your own house

>my car wont even hit 100, which is why im pretty pissed i got reckless driving
When you drive 40MPH through a shopping center parking lot, that is reckless driving. Yeah, yeah, I know you consider it's other peoples' fault for not looking to see you are coming in a parking lot.

>on private property(shopping centres), you can't get traffic tickets

Those are still public spaces, so police are legally able to drive onto that private property without a warrant, walk into the mall to look around without a warrant, and give speeding tickets to cars speeding in the parking lot. What the police (local and sheriff and highway patrol) don't do (this was written up in the newspaper) is go onto shopping malls to look for expired plates and hand out tickets for that. That policy was at the request of retail property managers who were afraid customers would be scared away by overwhelming police presence.