What is the best "sport truck?"

What is the best "sport truck?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Tacoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EL CAMINO

You pretty much posted it, but autists will scream 2nd gen lightning or muh durdge with da snek motuurr

they are shit tho

theyre good to 60 and fall off quick

not to mention theyre hardly trucks with a 500 lb towing capacity

Dodge SRT-10

Less than my Mazda3/10

There's one of these for sale in the UK, just under £10k. Are they possible to DD or do you need to baby them? I'd hate to have something break then have it off the road for weeks sourcing parts.

So? Most trucks are for appearance and are pavement princesses who's beds have never seen a load of anything and who's trailer hitches haven't towed anything. Besides, the Syclone is AWD

theyre high maintenance
bad mpg
known for being a bitch to work on
known for being a finicky machine that likes to break down

yeah

the awd is the only reason theyre half decent

when my fwd compact car from the same time has a towing capacity of 1500 I cant take it seriously

Datsun 620 + sr20 swap

that thing is only good for 0-60 and nothing else

A new ecomeme f150 or any other new fullsize truck is faster than all true "sport trucks" except for maybe the ram

Dorito truck best truck

I'm a mechanic and don't do a lot of miles but I don't want to spend all my free time repairing it, nothing a mechanic hates more than working on their own car doing shitty jobs.

I wanna slam a Datsun 620 and put an RB25DET in it

So they're the same as a Tesla? Everybody proclaims them as technological marvels.

Second

a Tesla is an electric luxury car pioneer

a SyTy is a compact truck with awd and a twin turbo V6 that cant even function as a truck

gee

theyre sure in the same league

454 SS

> Sport
> Truck
PICK ONE

Seppos stole the idea from us, yet we still do it better.

so ugly lmao

I dont know if you're memeing or not, but it's true.

>unibody ute

these are impossible to find, I want a typhoon though.

Yeah...It's a bad angle.

Personally I prefer a nice SS with normal sized wheels and maybe a lid for the tray

>leaf springs
>shitter payload
>handles like arse
>looks worse
>is a fucking falcon

I'm seeing a lot of people driving around in lowered pickups lately not just mexicans, people who want cheap RWD V8s

But if you're going to spend Syclone money just get an actual sports car.

You posted it. Too bad the boomertax is off the charts.
Not trucks. They're cars designed for trailer trash who've stumbled into an inheritance or won on scratch tickets.

The Mazdarati, obviously.
>tfw no Oldsmobile V8 powered rear engined Mazda minitruck

>90hp

Correct, they're utes.
Nothing else posted in this thread is a truck either. Agreed they're mostly owned by morons though

Lowered pickups, especially modern ones, are more useful because they're easier to load. Lifted 09+ F-150s and their equivalents are useless for doing actual work (except for towing, in which case you should have gotten a van).

this and raptor

???

>"sport truck"

2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Tacoma

6 Speed Manual
Optional Supercharger and big brake kit
Handles great for what it is (X brace in rear, 2 front braces, bilstein suspension lowered from factory)... And Toyota reliability.

A lowered stepside 1500

It's a fucking Ute you dumn cunt Americans.

Say it with me you mouth breathing bogan
Pick
Up
Truck

Utility Vehicle. Seppos are fucked in the head.

>tfw you will never build a both engined double V8 powered pickup truck with Olds' Unified Powerplant Package on both ends

Says the dickhead calling it a ute

Do people buy this garbage?
That is one ugly motherfucker