Dad: 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
Me: 2004 Acura RSX Premium
Dream car: 1987 Toyota Soarer Aerocabin

mom: 01 ford explorer
dad: 14? dodge ram 1500
me: 04 trailblazer
dream car: charger hellcat

Might have to get rid of the truck because I have to pay $700/m

Dad: Lexus RX400h. Knee replacement after a mortar fell on it during conscription. Needs high entrance + autotragic.
Mom: She's dead user. She's dead. Owned a 400K KM Peugeot 405 (dad is a former Pug mechanic) when she died, and a Neckar Jagst 770 (Fiat 600 copy). Trying to restore the Neckar, still looking for a white 405 Mi16 sedan.
Me: owned a Yamaha 650 Turbo when I was 20 - and then i got to my senses.
Dream garage (fuck the rules): Restored Neckar, Mi16, Fiat 1500 Spider, and probably a V10 RS6 to daily.

Couldn't you have thought about the payments before buying the thing? Do Americans just buy things on impulse and afterwards worry about how to pay for them or whether they're even any good?

SEVENT HUNDRED A MONTH FOR AN F-150

PLS

His dad died, he took the truck and took over payments fuckhead.
Truck is probably over 35k, on a 5 year term that's like 700 a month.

>His dad died, he took the truck and took over payments fuckhead.
Why? I thought debts were no longer bequeathed to spouse/next-of-kin unless co-signed or guarantored? Which means that user willingly took up the debt if he didn't co-sign

I don't care who bought it, that's ridiculous. that's financing 38k (not purchase price), at a not-so-great 4% rate for 60 months. (or 35k at a horrific 7%)

38k for an american truck hurts. If you were estated into it, F-150guy, then I feel for you. I've been there before. See what you can offload it for because if you're not underwater on it now you may be soon.

Mom: bus
Dad: 2013 Landcruiser
Me: bus
Dream car: Ford Ranger Wildtrak

I hate my dad's choice of cars, ever since he turned 50 it feels like he's completely given up on life. Then again he doesn't drive much nowadays.

Dad: 2006 Scion xB and 2005 NB Miata (the memes are true, my boomer dad loves his Scion)
Mom: 2008 Lexus RX350
Me: 2006 Toyota Corolla
Dream: I'm eyeing getting a BRZ soon, but the ultimate dream is a pristine unmolested M3 E30 or E36

I wasn't the one who bought the truck, genius.

Mom: '96 F150 Short bed, Single cab.
Dad: '94 Ranger Long bed, Single Cab
Me: '94 Firebird. Running and driving project car, roughly.
Dream Car(s): S2K, 2002 WS6 Trans Am, or 1970 Buick Riviera GS.

BUT IT'S NOT YOUR DEBT YOU DUMB SHIT

DEBTS DON'T PASS TO NEXT OF KIN ON THE EVENT OF A DEATH

>Truck is probably over 35k
If it's a Platinum like the photo it's more like $60-65k

>DEBTS DON'T PASS TO NEXT OF KIN ON THE EVENT OF A DEATH
Where the fuck do you live? Student loans are the only ones that don't pass on.
The bank isn't just going to give your son your trick for free if you die.

Nissan leaf
A class merc
scirocco
r34/f type r/any m

Was the truck bought through car finance or via a secured loan?? If so, it is not the dad's property to bequeath, so the only way the son ever acquired this vehicle is because he was given the option to take on the debt and he accepted. Otherwwise the vehicle would be recovered by the finance company or creditor and any remaining fees would need to be settled by the estate.

If the vehicle was purchased via cash gained from an unsecure loan, the bank/lender would have to file for recovery of debt from the estate, which means that the truck and/or other shit would have to be sold to close the debt, if there were no cash amounts gained though insurance payouts etc.

Accept it, you decided to take on the debt of an F150 for $700pcm you dumb fuck rofl.

Fucking newfig GTFO

Xj650?

You need to be 18 to post here.

post your s14

This, Koukis actually look really nice IMO. S13s are my favorite because they're somewhat conservative, but the S14 is like the complete opposite and I like that too.

I also am looking at buying a 240sx. Are they as shit as the people on Veeky Forums say? There's a nearly stock one near me for 2k and I want to make it into a kind of daily drifter type deal.

Mine is the one on the left

Very nice dude.

From a better angle

And yes, my dad's car is every bit as shitty as you'd expect. Awful center of gravity, unreliable, cheap finish, the Opel diesel sounds so catastrophically tractor-like that he mistook my Toyota diesel for a petrol recently.

No! I've owned one for over a year now and they are super fun, easy to work on, and eye catching.

Here mine, kept it stock and I have barely have had to do anything with it. Fun, RWD, lightweight car, what more could you ask for.

I love that color on a kouki so much, I'll have to buy one when I finish up with school.

I'll change dream car to something more realistic

>Yellow
>Chrome wheels
>American car
>Random black stripes
>Chrome bumper
You got shit taste, batty boi

sup ole?

I really like the S13 too, but my favorite is the aggressive look of the kouki S14.

And you're not in America, so yours is an actual Silvia.
K's I assume?

I assume you found my instagram?

There was also a long going s-chassis general for about a couple of months but it would keep dying, we had about 16 people or so, so we tried to make it all nissan sports cars, but that was short lived as well

I had a image of the scg

I couldn't find decent pictures in the right resolution of the Pontiac version or the wagon version so quickly, it was merely meant to represent the platform and my intentions of modernizing it as a sports tourer.

Also in principle there's nothing inherently wrong with yellow cars, racing stripes and chrome bumpers, and strictly speaking you can't even generalize American cars because these BOP compacts are brilliant cars.

Yeah

I found it too, through your youtube channel, nice kouki

Mom doesn't have a license

Apex? I recognize your 240sx 4x4 :^)

>Talking to uncle who ran an import shop in New Orleans before Katrina
>Mention that I want a 240sx
>he says "oh yeah, the drifter car"
>"every one of those that people brought in either had completely fucked spark plugs or the interior was falling apart."
Hurt my feelings desu, I just want light cheap small RWD

>He is 65 years old and owns a WRX and an E30 and works on Subarus for a living now
I want to be like him

Mom: 2009 Ford Flex Limited
Dad: 2006 Jeep Compass
Me: ...
Dream Car :'69 Mustang Boss 429

Champagne tastes and beer pockets

Well, he did fiance it. If I recall he did say he put approximately $9k down on it.

>Fiance

I'm all for making your car your wife but come now

nope, not apex, his doesn't have a sunroof I'm pretty sure, and that 4x4 ride height part is too ture for me as well

I love that garage styling

Last car was a prelude

post pic of memecar

kek

shooting for the stars there, eh?

2013 Taurus
2008 Taurus
2006 Milan
Challenger

Is alfa coupe any good? Why are they so cheap?

Because Italian car.

Only answers half of a question. I mean they cant be that bad, right? Besides id rather drive something like gt over vw polo or skoda fabia which go for same price.

Apparently they're great to drive but they have some maintenance quirks.

Also the interior looks nice but feels a bit cheap.

Get a facelift/later model, most of the first run's problems are fixed with those. Goes for any Italian car really, the first runs have problems that get fixed in later revisions.

2006 Nissan Altima/1991 Ducati 907ie

2000 Ford Ranger/1974 Moto Guzzi Sidecar/1970's frankenstein Moto Guzzi

2001 Ford Mustang/2006 Triumph Daytona

Mclaren F1/RC30

So did you co-sign as a guarantor lmfao? You dumb shit either way.

Your dad probably knew he was knocking on death's door when he decided to finance it, and he got you to co-sign. Fucking deadbeat.

IT CLEARLY WAS.

eh, doesn't matter anyway, the truck gonna be outta my possession by next month or so.

At least your dream car is attainable

>new miata
should have kept the prelude retard.

>fwd over rwd

Mom: peugeot 206
Dad: is kill was driving a mazda 6
Me: 2015 polo gti
Dream car: Scaldarsi Emperor

>implying drive train is even an argument
that prelude would blow the doors off your bitch car.

>old shitty unreliable crappy american cars
its time to grow up guys

soccer mom?

nope. but i guess any car thats fuel injected to you is a soccer mom car isnt it their grandpa?

I fucking hate my fucking shit shitbox

No debts pass on, user. Not in America.

Where banks get you is by harassing you into accepting the debt. You aren't legally obliged to do so.

My parents already told me to burn any collection mail in their names after they kick the bucket.

>'sup, kartoffel

you are fucking retarded.

He's right.

All debts of the deceased get cleared by the estate first, and then if there's any value in the estate left, it gets passed onto the heirs.

If someone was about to die, they could gift all their possessions to friends/relatives, leaving the estate (and therefore the banks) with nothing, but you don't usually get that sort of scheduled natural death.

Guess I'm a pretty reasonable dude.

Dad- 2015 Yukon Denali
Mom- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with every option except the 5.7 hemi.
Me- 2013 Dodge Charger R/T AWD.
Realistic dream car- C7 Z06
Unrealistic dream car- Built C7 Z06 street car with quadruple digit horsepower.

Don't bother with the regular R/T for the charger if you can find a Scat Pack/SRT for a small bit more. I have the 5.7 R/T (5 speed and AWD, so different from the RWD 8 speed). I feel like it should be faster than it is. Also due to the weight of the thing. I've driven a 2013 Super Bee Charger and a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack and I can vouch that the 6.4 is totally worth the money.

Will I ever make it? Am I just doomed?

If you're a student/minor, probably.

If you're just poor and don't have the ambition to get the money for a car, no.

mom:2013 chevy cruze
Dad:2011 crown victoria P7B
Me:2011 crown victoria P7B
Dream:2011 crown victoria P7B