Prove that the land cruiser isn't the best 4x4

>IFS

Ruined.

You posted the wrong image

It's not the best, because it's too heavy.
However, it's a tank I would like to own if I was rich enough.

sage- hide every one

wtf this is down the road from me

street tires

truth

it's too big for Yuropoor cities

Defender got through ok.....

which also hurts the cruisers odds.

you definitely dont wheel. muddy tracks get more difficult as more vehicles drive through them and displace more mud

I see you've never been in Europe. Btw happy 9/11

Bruh

Forgot img

defender went through the tracks closet to the camera.......

It's not a first-gen 4Runner.

>you will never put 33s on a G65 and go mudding in a 200k shoebox

feels
bad
a
d
man

you can buy a 6x6 for the same price

Why did you post the soccermom version

I'm Yuropoor, not Yurorich, bro

jeeez

nice hair dressers car

Because the Patrol exist(ed)

:^)

yeah man the Landcruiser is complete shit. We pulled over to get a can of sprite out of the back and a ditch filled with tall grass just showed up and magically we were parked at a 45 degree angle and had to get towed out.

I mean honestly, with an open diff in both the front and rear, and the shittiest baldest all season cooper tires and a completely stock drive train this thing makes it up dunes right after rain storms in soft sand.

but as soon as you try to pull your friend out because he got his conversion van stuck on the same hill both trucks just dig into the sand immediately and you have to spend an hour shoving dead trees under the tires.

yeah, his parents have made a huge mistake by owning dozens of different Landcruisers throughout their lifetime.

Turbo BJ70 in back, not pictured is a rusty BJ42. a HJ60 was recently sold and among the previously owned LC's a J45 LV was one of them.

Oh yeah, that blue J45 has an Isuzu straight six diesel in it. Just google "Toysuzu" and you'll find a few things online about it.

Cruisers a gud

they look small on the pictures, but I see irl they are quite big

>that Toyota bench on the front lawn
nice
in person the J45 is pretty small, even that Toysuzu looks small in person when parked next to the FJ62. Definitely bigger than a normal J40 though.

If I remember right, both those "45's" are on 70 frames.

I thought the Lexus was the mom version.
Please post the "legit" version.

OP BTFO

Jeremy get /out/

there is no yurorich when jews are at top.
-moot

Because this is better

Range Rover Sport exists

>best 4x4
>not a power wagon

Solid front axle, winch, front/rear lockers, disconnecting sway bar. You know in right.

They were...

I just bought one of these pigs.

It's slow but still fun to drive around row through the gears

>Someone who can't 4 wheel drive for shit

Try and bring a land rover to fraser island in australia. Nothing but a japanese 4x4 survives, jeeps are ruined by the sand and hills and ditches and mud if their suspension makes it, land rovers break down and leak and rust and have electrical failures because British engineering. The locals all have landcruisers or patrols because everything else is shit.

The Jeep Wrangler exists ;)

enjoy your shitty ring and pinion

Hello barbie lets go party

What? The Toyota 9.5 axle is stronk as fuck

>dodge
>good in any way
You poor confused child
>inb4 Cummins powered dodges
Only thing worth a shit on a Cummins powered dodge is the Cummins, which isn't chrysler/dodge

>It's slow
>wanting a FAST suv
Go eat some microwaved ice cream

But yeah, I have a 60 myself as well. Not fast but great fun to drive

What other version is there?

Got a question, looking at buying one of the old 70 land cruisers, the Utes preferably. Need the series numbers for all the good ones made with the 6 cylinder motor