Only a few months till the GT hits the streets

Only a few months till the GT hits the streets.

How do you think it will hold up Veeky Forums?

i think your ban will continue despite your continued ban evasion

reported for ban evasion

Bump

It will be amazing

Bump

i just want to complain about hwo successful my brother is.

He worked at ford but got head hunted over to FIAT and is currently in Torino eating gelato and counting dollars. He's also got a beautiufl wife and kid and is generally well liked.

Becuase of this I refuse to buy the new GT.

IT'S AMAZING

It will under perform abs won't even touch all the current hybrids, P1, 918, la Ferrari, and when it does under perform purist ford fans will still say how it's a superior car

even if all of them spontaneously combust right after they roll off of the assembly line, ford will still be light years ahead of GM
>inb4 MUH POO VETTE GODMACH1NE

>motor designed by Mazda
>built by leafbros
>sold to shit social media cucks
>sits in the garage for the rest of its life
>400k for a v6
>overhyped with a shit form to let you buy the car

It's a shit compared to the godly 04-06 GT

It's actually better in every way. Considering the 05 GT didn't win lemans. Let alone race there

>400k for a v6
>sold to cucks

Kek. The new GT didn't even win. Top lel
The GT built by Shelby was better. Even the old GT. Unlike the new ecocuck, the 04-06 actually won championships unlike win that was a fluke.

Stay cucked.

>the gt wouldn't exist without lemans
>hurr durr we won irrelevant championships
And yet it didn't win like the ecoboost GT

2017 GT>2005 GT

I don't think it's aiming that high.

If it was a million dollar car I'd be there with you.

If it gets beat by 911s or low McLarens though... that would be indefensible.

>class """"wins""""

Sorry goyim. Unlike ecoshit, the 04-06 gt didn't win class. They won a championship. eco cuck is bullshit sold to posers and benchraced by fags like you.

>didn't win lemans
Lol, stay BTFO

Championship title > Le Mans win

Stay cucked with with a shitty over hyped car that competes with the 488

The Ford GT wouldn't exist without lemans.

lemans>all

Stay BTFO

>ford GT wouldn't exist without Shelby and Ferrari.

Do you even know how they ended up at Le Mans? Even you just agreed that the new ecoshit is bs.

Original gt and second gen > ecofag

>championship title >Le Mans class """win"""

>moves goalposts once he realizes i'm right
Rotflmao

Btfo

Where are the goalposts moved?

Second gen > ecocuck

It didn't race at lemans

Btfo

>it raced
>won championship title.

Eco cuck < second gen

>didn't win lemans
Rotflmao

championship title > class win

Are bench racing the same class that corvette won 8 times?

Stay cucked.
Second gen > ecoshit

The corvette literally has NEVER beaten ford at lemans.

2017>2005

>corvette beat ferd
Kek

Championship > class """win"""
Stay cucked and B T F O

>corvette beat ford
At slamming into a wall first.

kek, stay BTFO

All you haters. I completed and was accepted for delivery of one with. I choice of colors
Have some cake while I happily live with my poser mobile

Bump

Bump

I've only seen the older GT like twice ever... I feel like I'll never get see the new one. Basically it doesn't matter because the people who'll buy them won't even really drive them anyway I guess.
whew dat envy

Was he the favorite son, too? RIP.

Bumpo

But the 05 did raced at LeMans in 2010 you dip.

You know, back when P1 had prototypes with more than 8 cylinders, based pescarolo was running at P2, and GT1 monsters were representing the big boy Grand tourers.

Bumpo

Bump

Holy SHIT you guys are autistic. Your autism is so infuriating that I'm going to reply to the whole thread in my next post just to tell EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU how autistic you fuckers all are. Like, holy shit - I spent an entire year posting ONLY on /v/, and after only three days I've seen more flamewars here than I ever did on my entire span of browsing that shithole. What's worse is that on /v/ most of it is intentional baiting and shittery, but you faggots are legitimately emotionally attached to your corporations or nationalities. And it's blind. If there was this kind of die-hard and unconditional loyalty in all men you idiots could build the perfect communist utopia.
Some notable examples:
>no matter what the discussion is about, the second someone mentions Ford, some faggot has to bring Corvettes into the convo
>even if someone's not an enthusiast, the second they mention they drive an automatic you fuckers go apeshit.
I get that manual's better, but you fuckers can't be content to do what you want and let others be
>caring about manual outside of anything that isn't a racecar
>every time someone brings up Dodge, someone else brings up black people
>those retards that always shill for Civic SIs or Miatas regardless of how relevant it is to the discussion
>those fools that swear up and down that it's not okay to ridicule Chargers about their weight because they aren't meant to be performance vehicles even though they're literally Muscle cars
>those jackasses that swear that any of the other muscle cars are better
>those faggots that always get triggered when somebody mentions the Ford GT, regardless of whether or not they were complimenting or insulting it
I bet I could say that my comment about ">caring about manual outside of a racecar" was bait and it won't matter because one of you jackasses will have already written out a response and submitted it without even bothering to read this entire post.
I hate all of you.
I hate all of you so much..

See

u seem upset bro

this erratic behaviour I'm displaying must come from the brain cancer I contracted on this board.

DUDE REPORT EACH AND EVERY LAST FUCKFACE SHILL THAT RUINS THIS BOARD
I SPEND 5 MIN BEFORE POSTING REPORTING EVERY FUCKER

AND WITHIN 20 MIN THEY GET BANNED AND THE THREADS GO AWAY

WE ALL HAVE TO REPORT THEM TOGEATHER