Guilty Pleasures

What's your guilty pleasure in the automotive world?

Automatic transmissions because easy roadhead and easy sleep

Alfas.

LEDs

Why would the Impulse make you feel guilty? They're pretty goat.

I do not like gm whatsoever and hardly like any American cars but the beretta makes me hard.

>that shiteating grin

I had forgotten about the Beretta. That's pretty damn vaporwave

I feel you user. It's cheap power with a long warranty, it makes buying Korean tempting.

I'm going to buy one before the next fnf movies reboot and a new rice tax is implemented on them

Damn, that actually looks really good. Did those lights ever come stock?

Browsing Foxbody Mustang listings every now and then on craigslist... Lmao

>Trying to get a new top speed on my GPS on the highway
>Occasional street racing
>Smoking marijuana while I'm driving in the country
>Changing my oil at the 3500 mark instead of 3000

Kinda want a prius with open headers and as big of a turbo as I can get on it. Practical? No. Possible? Probably not.

They are "stock" euro-market lights.

Sileighty because I hate pop-up headlights since I owned a Celica on which they broke all the time.

Complete disdain for other road users that do not follow the rules of the road. It gives me great pleasure to stress them out and make them feel their life is in danger. That slightly earlier death and comfort due to stress related illness is my contribution to karma.

no ragrets

would never buy one but damn it did feel good and make sense when bombing around the hills of southern Italy in the 1.3 multijet rental

lol the shop near me swapped a rotary into a prius as a joke promotional thing

>implying you cant get road head in a manual
>sleeping while driving

:) One of the best shitboxes around

Swapping an SR20DET and manual gearbox into one of these.

Sick as hell lol

nothing guilty about loving cab-overs user

welp you just determined what I'm going to spend my next hour pointlessly researching

Rolling coal.

heated seats

Getting fucked up and driving around, i fuckin love it.

I used to be a junky out west living out of that motherfucker. Get some good h and c (black and white) have my friend mix up a small shot and hit me driving down the rd. On the days when there wasn't anything else to do my friends would ride around and find a Walmart and steal air duster and then huff it. I've done it a few times myself and the strangest feeling is waking up out of it (or any drug) and wtf you're doing. I've "woken up" on top of a roundabout, driving down a bike path, wedged in a staircase trying to drive up it to my apt in my car (it wasn't even my apt building, it was the one next door), driving off the edge of a mountain (we used to park at a parking lot on the side of a mountain, a trailhead that didn't have a guardrail), more shit im not gonna list even anonymously and probably a bunch more shit I can't remember because I was fucked up doing stupid shit all the time. I treat my car like shit. I run shit over, ram stuff, go offroading, race people, whatever, then wait 12-15k for an oil change.

Still smoke b's and ride, best feeling in the world is an ounce, a few hundy, a map, and a few days on a road trip to wherever.

Don't drink n drive much anymore though, not a fan of alcohol. Been a few years since I've had anything harder too. Good for me.

lol, good on you dude

>Being an edgelord redneck

Minimum road noise
A good song on
Cruise control set to 55 in a 65
Feet pulled back, sort of crossed
One hand on wheel
For 45mi

My daily commute
Still need less road noise

>Taking the bait
Ok

No guilt in that mate, impulse' are sexy

wow, this is sexy
why japs don't want to order car designs in Italy anymore?

Rice is and always will be cool as fuck

kys

The entire world has lost good taste in favor of ANGREY EYES

agreed,

more pics like this pls

Decked out jet age bbaaaarrrggeesss.

They're..... beutiful

Big american landyachts and muscle cars.

I know they're awful and will never fit on british roads.
But that doesn't stop me wanting a 3rdgen Camaro to drive around, or to mod an old Caddy with modern suspension, brakes, electronics, engine tech, rustproofing, stereo, wheels, tires, insulation, and seatbelts, give it AWD and 4-wheel steering and go drive it about like a pimp.

Station wagons, doesn't matter what era, but the 50s and 60s had some of the best