How the fuck do i get this off?

How the fuck do i get this off?

There is a tool for it, should have come with your grinder. Faggot.

Smack it on the ground

the tool looks like a dog bone with two pins sticking out

Spray it with penetrating oil and do it tomorrow.
Or if you did that yesterday it would've come off easy today

Huh thanks

I lost it

>I lost it
I never had one for mine since I got the tool off my dad. I bought one from the hardware store.

Some people just use a couple of nails held in the hand to get them off

Use channel locks
I just use a glove on my hand, press the button to lock the blade then punch the wheel counterclockwise wise the palm of your gloved hand, it will come right off.

With the palm*
I haven't used channel locks or he special tool in years I always just use my hand.

Putting a table saw blade on this looked better in my head....

Fuck yeah nigga hell yeah MFer I'm so gassy right now lots of little farts that keep on coming

That's a circular saw blade.
Cut something and post results

>table saw blades aren't circular

hold the lock button, and slap it with your palm, or twist with your hand.

You literally never use the key either putting it on or taking it off.

Your gas can't get the grinder blade off unfortunately

Some of us (maybe most of us), tighten the fuck out of these before using them because angle grinders are the most terrifying power tool of them all

>doesn't know the difference between a circular saw and table saw

No, but I know the difference between a slow car and a fast one

>doesn't know that a table saw is just a circular saw mounted upside down
Go ahead, show me the difference in the blade fucknugget.

this.
Rotating tools always rotate in a manner which tightens the threaded nut. Hand tight is good.

Usually whenever I want to get something off, I start with licking it.

lol, I've never had a nut come off by hand tightening, even on my 9 inch grinder.

Spin the nut up tight, hold the lock, and give it a good twist.

I've had blades shatter, but never had a nut coming loose in 15 years with daily use.

I used to hate this meme but it's starting to grow on me

You realize that the blade is spinning so that it only gets tighter in use right?
The blade can't come off when it's running, it can only get tighter.

filtered

Btw senpai, always wear eye protection when using a grinder, I've had countless wheels explode, and the sparks that come off will fuck you eyes.
I recently had a bench grinder explode on me, thank god the shield was on it or I would have got completely rekt

>cuck isn't even going to bother defending gm
Well it is national suicide prevention day. I shouldn't be bullying the fangirls anyway. We already lost too many at lemans. We don't need more fatalities.

Okay... thanks for the info.
But still, I want it to be tight enough in the first place.

Ok... I just hate using angle grinders man. I don't overtighten anything else that I use

>not slow
>post a GTR
kek

Common symptom of getting told by Prez
L2tool

Table saws use 10" blade, circular saws use 7.25".
Man cards status: revoked

>projecting this hard

I don't even have to bait anymore, the mere presence of my trip instantly sends them into a frothing rage :D

Go away Alphonse

You're right. The Corvette is faster....to slam into a wall, kek

B T F O

Keep spamming those fake lap times

Rotflmao

>racetowincorvette.com

my sides

Prez won't recover from this

>there is only one size of circular saw or table saw
Retarded faggot status: confirmed

Reading comprehension status: non existent

If you tighten it first, it will stay at that tightness. If you just run the nut down, it'll jam itself down to about ten billion foot pounds the moment you put a load on it.

JESUS CHRIST

Btw another thing that's useful senpai is you can put a metal cutting blade on your circular saw and use it to cut unistrut or rebar or whatever, it makes no sparks and a very clean cut.
I didn't think it was a good idea at furst but after seeing my friend cut through metal like a knife through butter I'm converted.

Yeah I was using a grinder to cut down injector clips and got a piece of plastic in my eye. I tried to get it out but pushed it much deeper inside. 4 days of suffering later got an eye doctor to remove it for 100 dollars. Goggles are much cheaper than that

Cut your nails m8.

They cut themselves as I work, working on cars and shit my nails are always catching on shit and breaking off.

All it takes is a few minutes with a nail cutter and you won't have your disgusting long ass nails catching on shit and breaking off.
It looks neater at the very least

putting this on my table saw was no a good idea either

assuming there was a negligible difference, why did you absolutely have to point that out in a car forum anyway you loser

Circular saw converted to table saw :3

Press the button on the other side to freeze the wheel hub and take your gloved hand and then untwist the wheel out it should work if you aren't a manlet

I just use a nail and a hammer, put the nail in one of the holes and use the hammer to hit it so it screws open, and ofc lock the blade with the button on the side

Welp, that's a quick way to lose fingers.

lmao

>Veeky Forums

Truly a weapon to surpass metal gear.

>scooter
Kill yourself

some shit ass salesman tried to sell me a grinder equipped with with a brake to stop the disc when it was turned off. as soon as he turned off the grinder the shaft stopped immediately but the nut and blade unthreaded themselves and shot across the room. never again

I lost mine so i just use 2 allen keys now.

I've seen someone have a wheel explode as they were cutting.
It went straight through their wrist and they lost the hand.
Also had shards in his face.
Never cut aluminum with an angle grinder.

You don't need any tools at all, just your hand.

Rather than explaining how dumb a comment that is, let me just ask you why it comes with a tool to open it then?

they actually do make saws like this, its called a Jamb Saw and comes with proper guards so you dont hack your fingers off.

the tool is for the retard who tightened it with a snipe in the first place...

Or actually used it? If it was not self tightening during use then you must have some chinky deathtrap shit.

if youre using the tool to tighten the disc you have no idea what you are doing. step away from the powertools

bro I've been using angle grinders for over 10 years and i've never not been able to get a disc off with my hand

how many have you shattered?

With my hand?
None
Using the tool?
hundreds

If you are going to lie you might want a better grasp of physics kid

if you can shatter the disc with your hand it should give it a better surface to grab and twist. only happens on 1/16 discs tho

if it shattered because it was too tight, see

ok?
all you do is bump the disc with your palm and it pops off, you have to apply force directly the edge of the blade, no sideways force.
if you apply any sideways force it will snap, no fucking shit dumb fuck.

r.i.p. in peace.. or pieces

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR