I want to buy either a red car or a black car

I want to buy either a red car or a black car.

For those who currently own either of those colors, how have people reacted to your car color? I feel like black is a safer way to go, but I also feel like red is more attractive to women.

virgin/10

Buy an Ecoboostâ„¢ blue car

Lol. Shut the fuck up and get a civic.
Also, pro tip : only gold diggers are gonna like you based on your ride.
If the bitch likes you, she'll like your car.
Atleast at first.

Black car, never gave it too much thought. People on Veeky Forums love bitching about it being hard to keep clean, but I'm not a fucking slob so it's no biggie

This guy knows

Really doesn't matter, no girl will date you because of your car.

I'm not saying they will, but color is important in life. So I'm interested in peoples experience owning these colors.

For example, you would never buy a pink car if you were a man.

>this guy thinks his car's paint is going to attract women
Protip: black is a giganto-bitch to keep looking good, avoid at all costs

Pink is an awful color for a car, nothing to do with machismo

Your broke ass can't afford a micro fiber towel for your whip?

Research shows that the least attractive color for a man to wear is pink.

People don't really seem to notice it.
Which is fine with me.

Black and red are both boring as fuck. They're not quite as bad as silver, but no one is going to give your car a second glance regardless of whether it's a bone stock Camry or a riced out Ferrari. Don't get a silver, white, black, or red car.

All they care about is that it has egoboobs
Which is only partly facetious shitposting

Red cars are usually red flags and a sign of someone that either has more money than they know what to do with or more car than they know how to handle when near its limits. You don't wanna be thay guy.

The black cars look great just after you wash it... But looks like shit 2 days after. If you're willing to wash your car every 2-3 days, then the black is the way to go.

This.

I own a black car and you have to be super anal to make it look spotless all the time.

Burgundy and darker reds are boring and safe. Black is generic.

Brighter reds are cop magnets. Enjoy that ticket for 21 in a 20.

>tfw you bought a meme

Doesn't matter.

>Brighter reds are cop magnets. Enjoy that ticket for 21 in a 20.
>actually believing this

Silver can look fucking sick on some cars and look futiristic, it is also easier to keep clean.

And don't count out white. White can be easy to keep clean as well.

Get black if you like washing your car every week, but does look sick when it's clean.

Greens, yellows, and blues are shit for the most part.

Orange is probably the rarest and eye-catching.

Purple is wut

you realize you can just dust your car right?

>Actually having cops that aren't total shtiheads towards anyone with a cool looking anything

>drive red car
>ticket for exhibition of speed because tires chirped a little taking off from a stoplight
>not racing, just accelerating faster than a prius
>everyone else takes off that fast, but it was day care hour and every other car was a CUV or a hybrid
>"you kids really need to learn your actions have consequences, you could kill someone by driving that dangerously" - officer

>"I decide what to wear based on studies that determine the most attractive color for me to wear"
wew lad. How is that working out for you?

Pretty well actually.

Buying a car that isn't black is easier.

It's a good way to pick up fucking normies.

>hey girl i see you like my shirt did you know you are average in that manner
>you're nothing special the majority of girls in this country also like my shirt
>wanna fug

>I also feel like red is more attractive to women.
Around here, women look at what job you have, how you carry yourself (dress well, eat well, outgoing), and your prospects (you have a house vs apartment, etc). Even without seeing my car, various women would drape themselves over me and I am not handsome. But I am well off, well employed, excellent benefits, have a house, etc. And no, I didn't need to brag.

People are too connected. It seems that at parties, people already seek out info and if they have your name or even your license plate, they have typed it into a subscription service or entered it at their workplace database. Boom. They have a ton of info about me right there. Kind of scary because I don't like gold diggers. But since I am not handsome, it's not like the pretty women would pay attention to me in the first place other than as a stepping stone to my list of contacts.

>Red
That is a cop magnet color. Probably because red cars speed a lot. I've yet to see non-speeder red cars unless they are owned by some old person. If I see cars pulled over for tickets, it will most often be either a red car or a black car.

>Purple is wut

Purple is widely known here as the gay person's color. Get that kind of car color if that is what you want to make as a first impression.