Let's see 'em

>bonus points for uncracked leather at >200k

pic unrelated

SF5 Forester, 175k

dat tweed

if only apple made the 6ft lightning in black

'97 Chrysler LHS with the 3.5 Pentastar

absolutely beat to fuck but somehow just rolled over 200k

c'mon Veeky Forums there's gotta be an impressive high mileage LS400 or some shit

I got u, 215k on the odo in this picture.

Not mine unfortunately, just helped my grandpa sell it on craigslist. Would have bought it for myself except it would have meant a 23 hour (albeit comfy) drive from CA to GA.

in beautiful two-tone green and gray

>23 hour (albeit comfy) drive from CA to GA.
At what, 100 mph with no stops?

If this thread's still up tomorrow I'll post my interior

comfy as fuck damn, been really wanting one of these for whatever reason, seems like the Jap equivalent to a Panther but better

Seems I remembered wrong, about 30 hours nonstop or 3 long days

265k miles

Wtf is that a scene from fight club asian edition?

My boss has an early 90's Saturn S-series 3-door coupe with 240,000 miles on it.

donaldo?

>actually driving you DD daily
I bought my current car in 2014 and since then I've driven it for ~4,500 kilometers. If I had a Tesla, I could go WEEKS between charges...

345,000kms/214,373 miles

normally clean, but beach is life

215,000 ish at time of photo
Not bad for 30 ish years. Drivers seat is a replacement since someone spilled diet coke all over the seat and let it bake on like 6 years...dunno who that idiot was...

Just got the outside washed and waxed. Plan on shampooing the leather later today or tomorrow and getting the interior vacuumed later this week.

It's got 210,000 miles on it

Cover it in black shrink wrap?

lol seems like the life

220k+

Nice man.

98 GT Forester, 225,000 km's, i'm every bit as autistic as you might imagine.

$500 in black markers and an afternoon

cue Smokey and the Bandit

Fuck sake Danny clean your car

Just over 200k right now, planning to keep it through winter and then buy a newer car that can go fast, or just an old sti or evo

Driver's seat
Been vacuumed since picture was taken

nice, reminds me of pic related

Fuck yeah best car ever good shit

funny, looked up the GT's specs and the '98 had 168hp from a turbo 2.0L

we only got it with the 2.5L in Burgerstan and it had 165hp

I can only imagine which is more fun to drive, my base model feels very

*agricultural*

fucking sexy

178k miles
Reupholstered at 130k in glorious pumpkin orange
(Unintentionally so)

Pumpkin for reference

Looks more like pumpkin pie brown.

What's the car?

300zx

210k miles when I took the photo.

Put 15k on it since then.
Still looks the same.

>▶
what the fuck nigger is that cum in the back seat? clean your car you filthy nigger and get rid of that faggot fake wunderbaum and replace with with some black ice lol. also whats with the nigger racing seats?

i bet your seats smell like stale farts, nigger faggot bitch

faggot

It's a pretty rev happy little thing, put your foot down, wait for the turbo to spool up and then it's all grins. Doesn't take a lot to get them over 200hp either.

It's interesting that you got the 2.5's in the US, the base models here got stuck with non-turbo 2.0L's here and they're well beyond agricultural.

>just hit 267k
>Dash still uncracked
Feels gud

Damn wish we got the turbo 2.0 in the first gen

We have the 2.5 turbo XT for 2003+ but the 2nd gen (SG) Foresters are pretty meh, they lost a lot of the comfy factor of the SF and slapping a turbo on the 2.5 didn't fix the fact that it's a low-revving motor that's not really sporty

SF forester is a GOAT car though

A U T O T R A G I C

I bet it's the NA too lel

371000 km

Pic was taken right after i bought it, I've cleaned it since then
Seats are in I'm guessing because the stock ones got torn to shit so the guy i bought it from swapped those in
They aren't the most comfortable but they're easy to clean and let me rip hektik skidz in dirt without sliding all over the place