Post and discuss wheels. Brand and style if you know them

Post and discuss wheels. Brand and style if you know them.

Starting with the best wheel design ever conceived: American Racing AR39.

Use the catalog you dumb cunt

sage

Don't start a wheel thread with an ugly wheel you dumb cunt.

Sage.

>2 posters
stop samefagging you faggot

>3 posters
Stop samefagging you faggot.

welcome to Veeky Forums lieutenant newfag

ayy malao

>not realizing I was mocking him for thinking 2 posters in a 3-post thread is somehow egregious samefagging

i like heavy ones, so long as they are symmetrical

can i get a list of good wheel makes and shit wheel makers. I'm looking for wheels that are fairly light, yet sturdy enough to hit a pothole. would prefer to spend less than 400 a wheel.
16 or 17"

>less than $400
>good

>want new wheels
>dont have garage
>any car with aftermarket wheels ends up getting them stolen here eventually
>not a matter of 'if' but 'when'

The niggers/spics doing this love stealing OEM wheels too. I see so many trucks on bricks here.

Where do you live?

Austin.

... Well, there goes my hopes of moving there.

Just get a place with a garage retarded faggot nigger

Unless you're a hipster faggot you'll hate it here. It used to be South/East Austin were the shit parts of town but the trash moved North in the span of like 5 years. Rent is outrageous but it doesn't seem to keep out the trash still.

Also unless you like shitty indie bands and barhopping there isn't even anything to do here.

What if you had a wheel with a faux rotor in the middle that spun around freely while driving? You have the wheel shaped like a wankel combustion chamber (or whatever the big ass space the rotor sits in is called). Have the rotor made of plastic or something so it doesn't weigh that much and effect your balance.

>half of his entire message was just wadded up insults

Eventually all posts on Veeky Forums will just be some variation of "fuck faggot nigger."

Fug. Not even touges? How much is rent?

I have some ford mesh wheels out of a grand marquis on a 240sx.

They look good, if they didnt stick out an inch and a half past the fenders, due to the 300zx calipers.

Sounds like you need to take your own advice, m8.

>twisty roads
>Austin

Good joke. Also enjoy paying $1k+ a month for a 1 bedroom apartment with Jamal, Pajeet, and Hernandez as your neighbors.

>not liking 90s aesthetic

I'm sorry.

Too much, and the traffic is unbearable. Try living on the outskirts of San Antonio instead. It's paradise.

Compared to Houston, anything is a twisty road. You should see the shit we have to put up with when we're desperate.

I'm not. It's garbage.

>90's
>cool

Dude, I am literally laughing. This is almost as bad as those BMW/Miata guys and stancers.

It's hilarious.

Are you dumb or what? Since when was "nigger" an insult?

Nice these are what I have in my Volvo
Painting them gloss black right now

Can you guys guess what this came off of?

ford tempo

Ford Contour

yeah, how did you know?
nope

Are Enkei good wheels? I've always liked their style and they have a cool name/logo but I always have used Rota cause I'm a s13 poor lol

These arrived today, pretty snazzy if you ask me

Pretty sure Enkei's have a good reputation, some of their older style 5 spokes were really nice

pimpo was my first car

oh my golly gosh

Holy shit, there's real? I always thought Hot Wheels designed them just for their cars.

Lmao.

They are the quintessential Hot Wheels wheel.

I don't even roll up my windows at night.
Been here 2 years.
Enjoy your multiculturalism

id these wheels and you are the wheel god. i've been trying to find out what they are for 2 years.

specs on those type A's? badass wheels.

WCI MD1
when I save up $4k+ and decide it's time to be a dumbass I'll get them

>spending what could be 2-4 disposable drivers, or one decent secondary car on just wheels

Find a cheap set of oe wheels. Ones designed by a car company are sturdy and since they can be common are usually cheaper than brand new aftermarket wheels of same strength

>posting AR39's
>not the superior AR37's

DR30 pls go

Sheeit.

Looks like something a weeb would buy because they look like shuriken at speed lmao

Would still buy.

The wheel looks like the face of the feels guy if you look at it sideways.

>not modifying your car
>implying fitting quality parts is bad
>collecting shit cars
>treating cars as disposable objects
kys

>implying you can't get good cars for $4,000 or less

l2cl

Got this
>such 555

nigger I've been on Google maps and looked around Austin. nigger I love in Houston gotta drive an hour and a half up North to reach a vaguely curvy road called 149 in montgomery

Those are hideous

Would fitting anything but stock on my Citroen BX be distastefull? I found the ones on the top for 180€ and the bottom ones I'm currently hunting down, can't decide.

What else can I chose in 4x108

other peugeot/citroen wheels, ford and saab wheels can also be modified to fit.
the top wheels have a retro charm to them

also, post pics of dash

What's up GS.

Late reply but they're 15's 7j et35, got them on the car today and they look so, so sweet

Volvo's have the oddest bolt patterns...