Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

Good job me posting the wrong res.
If anyone cares.

What a romantic discussion they're having here.

This kid keeps getting teased to hell and back.

Is it just me or does it feel like there's a surge of EOP's and people that don't read the OP/thread. Felt that way with the last thread at least.

Seemed like the same couple people that just persistently wanted to be spoonfed.

Nigger fuck you it's a dead general and not everyone is a NEET has time to learn Jap

That doesn't mean asking retarded questions that can be solved in 5 seconds by reading the OP or googling is ok.

exactly, it's fine if you just want to talk about English games, just don't act like an underage newbie.

Live

Finally started playing Haitaka. It's nice to see the side episodes feel less disconnected and random than in Kokuchou thanks to the map feature.
Can't wait for Hugh to make his first appearance.

>Still TBA
RIP?

6 more days. The demo is somewhat disappointing for me though.

it's ded ;_;7

What's happened to reversing?

Kakerude a shit, but even he deserved something better than this.

>paste an image from another website
>Veeky Forums turns it around

From the neck down seems pretty decent.

What the fuck happened to the art for the new covers? Looks incredibly wonky. I was planning to get the LE but I'm having trouble justifying it when it looks that shit. The original covers were nice, how did these things get approved? If I weren't already familiar with and a fan of the series I'd be on the fence about whether I even wanted to preorder.

>Di molto bene

Does this mean don't get Rock figs?

>Kaito bd login presents on top of login presents

Can't wait for Halloween.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how embarrassing is it to mistake your love interest as an unknown sexy grill in an otome game?

KEK

What's the best site to buy used games? I can use jpn-depot.

>buy used games
Might as well pirate them if the creators aren't getting money.

Suruga-ya.

Despite the Vita being hacked, there are hardly any otome games to pirate. Also, some people just like owning physical copies of their games.

I had no ideia Vita was hacket, but you're right. I just want a physical copy.

>eyes over hair and glasses

I'm going to attempt making an updated FAQ.

What are some super common questions we get?

One of them is "What otome games on steam to you recommend?". Let's settle this one. Hatoful Boyfriend and what else?

Amnesia.

>What otome games on steam do you recommend?
>See the rec chart and choose yourself

To be fair, the translated sections of the rec chart makes it a point to list all translated games, even rubbish. Unless someone changes that then I say its fair game to ask about quality translated games.

>eyebrows over hair

There, I added a
>recommended?
column

You're free to change it.
I'd also put a disclaimer on top that it just lists all high quality games, no matter if they're good or not. But I can't think of a good sentence.

Why not revamp it completely?

>NOTE: This list contains all translated Otome games, not just the recommended ones. If you want more information on what to play and what to avoid, ask /blog/

Who's retarded idea was this anyway?

Why? There are hardly enough translated games to make a rec chart just wíth the good ones.

It was probaby quite empty back then considering the chart is pretty old.
And /blog/ was always dead.

>Why? There are hardly enough translated games to make a rec chart just wíth the good ones.
Because adding garbage to a rec chart defeats the purpose of a rec chart. It's fine if there's only like 5 games.

First you'd have to figure out which games that /blog/ would 100% agree are not worth recommending.

Ozmafia and DMMd for one.

The translated BL section seems easier to fix at this point.

Are there even enough people in here that have played every game, or at least most on that chart for us to have a grasp on what is good or what is not? Like, Yo-Jin-Bo, Storm Lover Kai, Princess Nightmare and Sweet Fuse are all rarely mentioned in here.

If someone goes and plays them then deems them worth being in the chart, they can readd them. It's really no big deal.

I'd help you guys but I honestly have no idea how google docs work. is there a way to delete a column, then drag another column to the place it was in?

Sweet Fuse is not that bad, though when it first game out it wasn't well liked for some reason or another.
Still have Princess Nightmare installed and waiting to start, but it's by KarinEntertainment so it's got some quality.
Yo-Jin-Bo was the first otome I ever played so I don't remember super good now and the translation isn't completely accurate either. But I remember it being fun.
Haven't played Storm Lover.

How is:
Kuro no Tsuki
Animamundi
Absolute Obedience
Enzai

I swear I recall a couple of them being kusoge.

I'll give you that it invites lazy shitters who can't google but it's not retarded. A chart gives you a set answer and can't include everything someone will be interested in. Asking more people directly obviously gives you more opinions and it might even spark some conversation.

Pretty sure it works about the same as Excel.
Just delete the column completely by clicking on its top thingy with the letter, and then right clicking it and clicking delete column.
Then drag the other cloumn where you want to have it. Or copy paste.

What I've played and think is okay in the chart:

Tokimeki
Hatoful Boyfriend
Nameless
Code;Realize
Hakuouki

Also remember there's a number of upcoming otome games:

Collar x Malice - 2017 release
Period Cube - 2017 release
Bad Apple Wars - 2017 release
Bocchi Musume

That was added because back then people kept asking "what games are translated, I don't care about quality."

I just realized the BL list is over 3 years out of date.

>trying to find short summaries of games for the guide
>can only find essays
For fuck's sake.

>guide
Meant rec chart. Whatever.

Try vndb

I have.

The length of for example Hadaka and BaraKi's descriptions on vndb are completely unwarranted.

Just write something simpler yourself.

I haven't played some of them, just wanted to help out with what was already in there.

Poll for translated otoge
strawpoll.me/11484830

What if I recommend the game itself but not its translation?

Vote for it but mention here what it is and see if anyone agrees. Depending on how bad it is we can leave it out or add a note in the rec chart mentioning the translation quality.

You can put that under other/additional info.

Someone's a fucking Axolotl.

I hope that's me.

Nameless is missing. And so are Starry Sky (+ its FD) and Ozmafia, but I suppose those two are not worth recommending anyways.

Why are there so many on-going fan translations that go nowhere?

A lot of people pick up projects for e-cred but have a hard time committing to them. Or drama happens.

I don't know, this already seems like a fitting list for a rec chart in my opinion. Just slap a short summary, list of genres and image on there for each game and you're good to go. Maybe a quick section with 2-3 titles recommended to beginners.

I tried downloading and playing I Chu because some of the guys looked pretty cute, but god do the songs sound like shit, and the interface looks like a mess

kill mobages already

>kill mobages already
This beast is here to stay and will only continue to thrive.

I say we go with the top 7 for now.

>I don't like it
>kill them all

Makes sense.

I'm going to delete the ones with no or one vote then.

I get why deleting shit games like Amnesia makes sense, but why also delete games that are decent or just not popular in here? Like Norn9 or Storm Lovers.

What, you actually enjoy phone games with gacha and in-app purchases?

>Norn 9
>decent
It's a list of our recommendations, if they want recs from other communities they can go there.
And it's not like we're strict with the chart. Anyone who likes a game enough to write up something for it can add what they want.

Yes, I'd definitely call Norn9 decent. It delivered on what is important for an Otome game, which is the romance and the characters.
It only gets so shit on in here because it got hyped into the heavens and turned out to have a clusterfuck of a story.
But even that gets fixed in the FD.

If you disagree with a particular deletion, readd it yourself if you think it's that good.

I just want to fix this damn chart and be done with it. I've been sitting watching for hours and while some people were cleaning descriptions, nobody was deleting crap titles so I did it myself. I also deleted shit with no votes on the strawpoll.

>It delivered on what is important for an Otome game, which is the romance and the characters.
While I do think a game with solid romance and characters alone is worth a recommendation, it shouldn't be considered the "important" mark of a good one. Also Norn9 hardly delivers on that at all. Shitty drama, unlikable assholes like Kakeru and Ron and guys that are ruined later in their stories like Heishi and Sakuya, wafer thin routes thanks to having 9 guys and abrupt unsatisfying endings. The only good thing about the romance is having three protags that allow for different dynamics, and even that wasn't executed in an outstanding way.

It needing an FD to make the original game look less terrible is hardly a plus point. I'd easily consider it one of the worst otoge I've read.

I disagree. I enjoyed it very much, especially Ron. All characters were interesting and the interactions in the group were great. Some routes were shit, but I enjoyed 6 of them very much, and that's a lot. There wasn't any cringy drama besides in the shit routes. The endings were mostly quite cute, I especially enjoyed the one with Heishi and Nanami travelling around.
The setting (the ship) was also a very enjoyable environment.

I'm not saying it's an outstanding game, but I'd definitely recommend it to some people.

You don't have to pay if you don't want to. And gacha is always a mixed bag. Just save up and you'll be fine if you don't sweat every single new card.

I don't see what's wrong with recommending Amnesia, especially considering the slim pickings EOPs have. It wasn't amazing and had its flaws, but I enjoyed it. Outside of a few exceptions, that's about as much as I could say for most otoge I've played.

No need to bloat a rec chart with mediocre crap just because it's "kinda sorta good".

If they want to wade through all the translated crap they can check out vndb.

In that case, I think the only game in English I'd even bother recommending would be Code Realize.

There's other games like Hakuouki that while arguably aren't as good, at least have another hook like cool history if someone's into that.

I can't see what Amnesia offers anybody.

Only Kent.

I think a few people in here miss the point of a recommendation chart.
The chart doesn't need to list everything under the sun just because "EOPs have little to choose from".